• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Ongoing NHL thread - Part deux

Status
Not open for further replies.

IPostedWhat

I'm So High Right Now
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hockey player Scott Gomez, a free agent formerly with the New Jersey Devils, is looking to rent out his apartment at the Chelsea Mercantile for $23,000 per month.

His 2,062-square-foot condominium at 252 Seventh Avenue features three bedrooms, three bathrooms and a private terrace with its own kitchen. Erik Ternon and Noble Black of the Corcoran Group have the listing.

Pop singer Nick Jonas and fashion designer Marc Jacobs have previously rented the apartment. Jonas paid $23,000 per month, while Jacobs paid $15,000 per month. Gomez bought the condo in 2007 for $3.2 million, as previously reported. [NYP] — Mark Maurer
- See more at: Scott Gomez NHL | 252 Seventh Avenue NYC | Corcoran Group

Scott Gomez NHL | 252 Seventh Avenue NYC | Corcoran Group

You can follow the whole thing on this website -

www.didgomezscorerentyet.com

IPostedWhat

I'm So High Right Now
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Buffalo Sabres coach Ted Nolan plans on naming a captain sooner rather than later, he said on the opening day of training camp.

"I believe in doing things early. If you're going to do it, do it quick," he said. "If you basically know who the decision is then you try to do it as quick as you can, let it settle in and let the leaders lead."

Among those believed to be candidates are a pair of new faces, forward Brian Gionta, who served as captain the past four seasons with the Montreal Canadiens, and defenseman Josh Gorges, an alternate captain in Montreal.

Nolan plans on naming new Sabres captain soon

Good luck!

T5rpvly.jpg

Harry Crack

Best 8 sec's of her life
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Reading more about Selanne, he's coming off as an old prick who couldn't come to terms with his diminishing skills.

Brett Hull will always be the role model to me of when to hang em up - took 5 games into a season for him to realize the game had passed him by.

At which point he retired and began to immediately eat as many bacon cheese burgers a day as he possibly could

forty_three

It’s Raining Falafel
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Last edited by a moderator:

dash

Money can't buy happiness, but it can buy bacon
Hoopla Cash
$ 71.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This high stakes poker game is about to come to an end, I reckon.

Cyder

Justin
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't think the NYC real estate market really suffered all that much...

Maybe not in Manhattan but I bought in Queens 3 years ago and paid between 30 and 40 percent less than some people who bought in the same facility 3 or 4 years before that.

IndyAndy

I can't reMember
Paddock Stand, Section 23, Row QQ, Seat 4
Hoopla Cash
$ 545.78
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Would the Wild even miss Kuemper?

The gist of the article is that Darcy is still a largely unproven entity, who has only racked up middle-of-the-road stats in his time with the big club so far.

... Which may well be true, but IMO it is still far too early to say how he will ultimately pan out as an NHL-caliber goalie.

dash

Money can't buy happiness, but it can buy bacon
Hoopla Cash
$ 71.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Would the Wild even miss Kuemper?

The gist of the article is that Darcy is still a largely unproven entity, who has only racked up middle-of-the-road stats in his time with the big club so far.

... Which may well be true, but IMO it is still far too early to say how he will ultimately pan out as an NHL-caliber goalie.

Hey Andy, how about Jonas Hiller for Granlund?

Status
Not open for further replies.