• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

One of my teams finally has a title...Yay!

HurricaneDij39

The Middle of Everywhere: NWI
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
My four favorite professional sports teams - The Cubs, Bears, Pacers, and Nuggets - entered the week having combined for zero titles, until Thursday morning.

History on this general board shows that one has to represent titles in order to be macho on this general board (at least the last three years)...So does this change anything?:noidea:

In all seriousness, as nice as it was to see the Cubs win the world series, basketball is still my first love. Pacers what do you got for me???

My bold prediction over the summer was that we'd reach the finals in 2018 or 2019...Right now it's looking like 2019 given the complete dysfunction we've opened our season with, especially on defense.

Beengay fudgepackers

Packin since 1919
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,300.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
My four favorite professional sports teams - The Cubs, Bears, Pacers, and Nuggets - entered the week having combined for zero titles, until Thursday morning.

History on this general board shows that one has to represent titles in order to be macho on this general board (at least the last three years)...So does this change anything?:noidea:

In all seriousness, as nice as it was to see the Cubs win the world series, basketball is still my first love. Pacers what do you got for me???

My bold prediction over the summer was that we'd reach the finals in 2018 or 2019...Right now it's looking like 2019 given the complete dysfunction we've opened our season with, especially on defense.
Pacers? Pacers need to add a bonfire superstar to go with what they got now. Want to place a wager on the Pacers making the finals? I don't think they will. I'll even spot you a year and say 2020.

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

congrats man. unbelievable series......just insane.

The Tribe just ran out of gas.

HurricaneDij39

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
congrats man. unbelievable series......just insane.

The Tribe just ran out of gas.

Even when we went up 5-1 and then 6-3 in Game 7, I kind of figured Cleveland wouldn't go away easy. That's why I didn't lose it when Rajai Davis hit the two-run shot to tie it. Great series that neither team deserved to lose.

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Even when we went up 5-1 and then 6-3 in Game 7, I kind of figured Cleveland wouldn't go away easy. That's why I didn't lose it when Rajai Davis hit the two-run shot to tie it. Great series that neither team deserved to lose.
i have watched my baseball team lose in extra innings of Game 7 of the world series- TWICE- in my lifetime...seriously...WTF.

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.43
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
no one cares?

it was the highest rated world series game in almost 30 years! lol...dumbass.

For a wannabe lawyer you're not very smart.

I said no-one cares about one of his teams winning.

But I suppose you'd have to be quick to spring to your boyfriends defense.

HurricaneDij39

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
no one cares?

it was the highest rated world series game in almost 30 years! lol...dumbass.

No shit...Most of my OP was basketball-related as it was. It's sour grapes that none of their team(s) has a 2016 championship.:suds:

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
MLB Baseball Forum

Post it in this forum or on your blog
shane....

i thought i would be way more devastated then i am...maybe its because the Cavs won just a few months ago- maybe because the indians werent expected to do anything in the first place...maybe because the tribe is set up so well going forward-- or maybe because by the end of it i was just so emotionally wrung out there was nothing left......but it just didnt seem as bad as previous big losses....i dunno...

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.43
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
shane....

i thought i would be way more devastated then i am...maybe its because the Cavs won just a few months ago- maybe because the indians werent expected to do anything in the first place...maybe because the tribe is set up so well going forward-- or maybe because by the end of it i was just so emotionally wrung out there was nothing left......but it just didnt seem as bad as previous big losses....i dunno...

Or maybe because it's because you're a bandwagoner who doesn't get emotionally attached to one team...

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
shane....

The Cubs were huge favs and the Indians weren't supposed to get past Boston. I could tell as the series went on they only had so much pitching wise and not having the 2nd and 3rd starters killed them in the end. I am very proud of the team, still hard to take but that team accomplished more than anyone ever imagined. The future looks good. I wouldn't be mad if they parted ways with Napoli honestly.

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The Cubs were huge favs and the Indians weren't supposed to get past Boston. I could tell as the series went on they only had so much pitching wise and not having the 2nd and 3rd starters killed them in the end. I am very proud of the team, still hard to take but that team accomplished more than anyone ever imagined. The future looks good. I wouldn't be mad if they parted ways with Napoli honestly.
napoli really crapped the bed in teh playoffs- and signing him means that the DH spot is again occupied every game with either him or Santana---- but napolis clubhouse persona and regular season were very important to the tribe...i wouldnt give up the world to resign him or risk having dead moneyo n the books with a long term deal- but ithink if he wants to be here and will do something that makes sense- we shouldbringhim back....

bobby bradley will be ready in a couple years....he will be a big slugger for the tribe someday...