• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Okay, we get it LeBron, you love being in Cleveland

Cyder

Justin
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Say that to his face. I dare ya!

I double dog dare ya!

I'm glad you didn't skip over the double dog dare and go straight to the dreaded triple dog dare. That would have been too much

anotheridiot

There will always be someone to blame......
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He doesnt live in cleveland anymore, I though he lived in Akron.

They looked like they wanted to be the Globetrotters yesterday against the bulls. It was funny because after LeBron left the game they did the weave.

trojanfan12

R.I.P. Robotic Dreams. Fight On!
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
There are people that were born and raised in that area and lived their all of their lives and they Love It. Perhaps Lebron is one of them. I don't see why that's a bad thing

Brazil
th
th

Cleveland
th

Next question.

Inquisitor95

Unexpected Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hey I wouldn't mind living in Cleveland if I could get paid millions and spend most of the year traveling to somewhere else.

TurnUpTheHeat

Hoopla Cash
$ 42,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
There are people that were born and raised in that area and lived their all of their lives and they Love It. Perhaps Lebron is one of them. I don't see why that's a bad thing

You're so full of shit.
He " loved" it so much there that he took one of the worlds biggest shits on them 4 years ago.

He went back because he is a businessman and an opportunist ( nothing wrong with that), but let's at least be truthfull about it.

TurnUpTheHeat

Hoopla Cash
$ 42,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He doesnt live in cleveland anymore, I though he lived in Akron.

They looked like they wanted to be the Globetrotters yesterday against the bulls. It was funny because after LeBron left the game they did the weave.

Hairstyle?

Sportsguy9695

Hoopla Pickems Staff
Hoopla Cash
$ 12,578.50
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I realize how many people wouldnt like how took his talents to Miami. but dont we all make stupid choices in our career but then we try to make up for them. that is exactly what he is doing. im a huge James fan. didnt like he left Cleveland and went to south beach. but I still rooted for him. Now I'm happy to see him back in Cleveland and have no problem him saying how much he is happy to be home. good for him and I hope they do well this year

trojanfan12

R.I.P. Robotic Dreams. Fight On!
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I realize how many people wouldnt like how took his talents to Miami. but dont we all make stupid choices in our career but then we try to make up for them. that is exactly what he is doing. im a huge James fan. didnt like he left Cleveland and went to south beach. but I still rooted for him. Now I'm happy to see him back in Cleveland and have no problem him saying how much he is happy to be home. good for him and I hope they do well this year

To be completely honest, while I am no Lebron fan, if his decision had been to come to the Lakers, I'd be thrilled because the Lakers would pretty much be instant contenders again. So I completely understand how excited Heat fans were when he went to Miami and can only imagine how exciting it must be for Cavs fans to have him back.

However, I would still be critical of HOW he left, while rooting for him to be successful in L.A. I don't think anyone truly has much issue with where he chooses to play, just with how he goes about getting there and how he keeps adding fuel to his own fire with his statements.

True Lakers Fan

Los Angeles Lakers Fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,454.21
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You're so full of shit.
He " loved" it so much there that he took one of the worlds biggest shits on them 4 years ago.

He went back because he is a businessman and an opportunist ( nothing wrong with that), but let's at least be truthfull about it.

Just because he is a businessman first and chooses money over where he lives does not mean he dislikes the area. He obviously knew that he was not going to get a ring any time soon if he stayed, so for his career he left. That simple. You missed the point though - We get it that all you Miami fans are pissed that he left - NOW GET OVER IT - We're tired of your whining

True Lakers Fan

Los Angeles Lakers Fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,454.21
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I really don't think there is any question that the guy is happy to be back in Cleveland and I have no doubts that he missed the area. What I question is the constant whining and griping by Miami fans every time he says something. It's like they don't ever want to hear his name again because he left.

They are going to have to get over it though because Lebron is a household name that's going to be in the news for the rest of his career and no one gives a rip about Miami fans who's feelings are hurt
:pound:

TurnUpTheHeat

Hoopla Cash
$ 42,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

How is 2 championships and 4 Finals in 4 years a "stupid choice"?

It was a great choice because it worked out exactly liked he had hoped.

Whether this choice is stupid or not is yet TBD.

TurnUpTheHeat

Hoopla Cash
$ 42,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Just because he is a businessman first and chooses money over where he lives does not mean he dislikes the area. He obviously knew that he was not going to get a ring any time soon if he stayed, so for his career he left. That simple. You missed the point though - We get it that all you Miami fans are pissed that he left - NOW GET OVER IT - We're tired of your whining

I really don't think there is any question that the guy is happy to be back in Cleveland and I have no doubts that he missed the area. What I question is the constant whining and griping by Miami fans every time he says something. It's like they don't ever want to hear his name again because he left.

They are going to have to get over it though because Lebron is a household name that's going to be in the news for the rest of his career and no one gives a rip about Miami fans who's feelings are hurt
:pound:

I can only speak for myself, but what I have heard from most others is on the same page.

1. We are excited about watching this years team and watching Riley plot out the next few years. He's done it before. Hopefully he'll do it again. Obviously we know you can't lose James and be as good as you were (especially after he handcuffed our FA).

2. NOBODY wanted to go through the annual opt out bullshit. IF that was the route he was going to insist on, which obviously it was, then I am not AT ALL pissed that he left sooner then later because I don't believe the product we would have put on the court this year (even with James) would have been championship material UNLESS Wade was the old Wade (which I really doubt will be the case).

True Lakers Fan

Los Angeles Lakers Fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,454.21
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
How is 2 championships and 4 Finals in 4 years a "stupid choice"?

It was a great choice because it worked out exactly liked he had hoped.

Whether this choice is stupid or not is yet TBD.

LOL - That's what I was thinking, but I think he meant how Lebron had the press conference, when he decided to leave and then talked about 7 championships in a row. I think the stupid choice was to leave Miami and cement his legacy as the greatest Miami player ever in the history of the franchise. We will see, but I don't see him winning multiple titles in Cleveland

True Lakers Fan

Los Angeles Lakers Fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,454.21
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I can only speak for myself, but what I have heard from most others is on the same page.

1. We are excited about watching this years team and watching Riley plot out the next few years. He's done it before. Hopefully he'll do it again. Obviously we know you can't lose James and be as good as you were (especially after he handcuffed our FA).

2. NOBODY wanted to go through the annual opt out bullshit. IF that was the route he was going to insist on, which obviously it was, then I am not AT ALL pissed that he left sooner then later because I don't believe the product we would have put on the court this year (even with James) would have been championship material UNLESS Wade was the old Wade (which I really doubt will be the case).

You should be happy about the prospects of the Heat. anytime your team can remain a contender and lose their biggest player at the same time - HAPPY HAPPY HAPPY HAPPY

Opting out and leaving is what they do. Honestly I don't think Lebron has been happy with any of his decisions and does not know what he wants. I have always said you won't be able to determine what you want to become until you know who you are and Lebron jumping ship, leaving teams back and forth kind of tells me he does not know himself. Most in here won't understand what I'm saying or agree, but that is the way I feel

trojanfight

Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
lol @ that LeBron beats commercial. like hes some loyal person lmao

True Lakers Fan

Los Angeles Lakers Fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,454.21
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
None of them are loyal - ask them to play for free and see how loyal they get

TurnUpTheHeat

Hoopla Cash
$ 42,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
"I may," James said Friday when asked if he has thought about resuming his patented powder poof. "I'm going to let the fans decide and see what they think. If they want me to, I will do it."
James said he will seek fan input on social media in order to make the call. Over the summer, James went a similar crowd-sourcing route to determine whether to wear his old No. 23 for the Cleveland Cavaliers, or stick to No. 6, the number he wore while winning two championships with the Miami Heat and two Olympic gold medals with USA Basketball.

Like they are going to say no?

Maybe only let the ones vote who didn't burn your fucking jersey when you left?