• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Okay, time for a higher road

Am I Blue Through it All?

Herald of the Apocalypse
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The real problem I have with the Heat are the Heat fans. I respect and even admire their team for what they have accomplished and what they are still capable of doings. The true architect, IMO, is Pat Riley. Fine a mind in basketball as you will find.

But if you want respect, you need to give some. Two years in a row I have heard how the Heat will sweep the Pacers in 4 games. Seems like that did not happen. Larry Bird has also done a pretty good job of putting a team together without the benefit of of an open pocket book. The Pacers are contenders and do seem to have the potential of contesting for the Eastern Conference and possibly beyond.

Here is a novel idea.....enjoy the games. It is, after all, entertainment. Congratulate others (except Portland of course) when they do well. Commiserate with others when injuries or a stretch of a few bad games occur--as they surely will for all teams. While the overall state of the league does not seem that strong, there are several great teams. This should be one of the more enjoyable seasons in recent memory. Isn't that a good thing?