• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Ok let's talk draft.....

WhiteMamba

John: 8:36
Hoopla Cash
$ 61.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think (or hope) Chip goes after the unreal talent at WR... Jaelen Strong from ASU.

He is a freak athletically. A year to sharpen his NFL route skills and he will be a Pro Bowl talent.

FadeToBlack

I'm a "member"
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Everything I've seen from Strong makes me think top 5 WR in the NFL in a few years. If Kelly got him, I'd be pumped.

I miss Dawkins

Philadelphia Ducks
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't think anyone is in Kevin White's class, when it comes to WR. I would go up after him before mariota.

That said, there are several good WR's this year. As much as I prefer to use FA for a proven stud #1, I'd be very happy with a WR in the 1st this year.

With 3 quality RB's that can all catch out of the backfield, I hope we see a LOT more 2 RB sets this year, using 1 as a WR and keeping defenses off balance.

WhiteMamba

John: 8:36
Hoopla Cash
$ 61.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I honestly don't think their is a drop off from Cooper and White to Strong.

The kid flat out goes up and gets the ball. Big, athletic, with great timing.

He has good separation skills before and after catch.

White is an incredible route runner and possesses many of the same attributes Strong does.

Cooper is the best at separating after catxh in draft.

Strong is the most physical. That is why I love him for Eagles. Kid is tough as. Ails and not afraid to block downfield. And we all know how important that is in Chips offense.

Wings

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I do not think White, Cooper or Strong makes it to us at #20.. Perriman has the Pedigree. He is a stud!!!

Iggloo

Fly, Eagles Fly
Hoopla Cash
$ 150.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Strong ran better than expected, but I still don't think he is quite the talent that Cooper and White are because of a lack of blazing speed and quickness. That said, he ran a good enough time, considering his insane hops and hands. He is a player. And he is the son of a Philly detective! Dude has the Philly skyline tattooed on his body. He is meant to be an Eagle.

Iggloo

Fly, Eagles Fly
Hoopla Cash
$ 150.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Reporters tweeted that the Eagles are meeting with the workout wonder small-school guard Ali Marpet.

Iggloo

Fly, Eagles Fly
Hoopla Cash
$ 150.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Perriman reportedly has small hands for a big guy, and a lot of drops. That's the knock on him compared to a guy like Strong, who makes circus catches.

EagleUpNorth

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The biggest questions for me now are...

Who plays beside Malcolm Jenkins...

Which guards will be acquired to beef up the interior line...

Which type of Wr will we go for, considering our top 3 now is jmatt, Riley and huff? A larger wr to replace Riley? A burner to give us speed over the top?

Wings

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Perriman reportedly has small hands for a big guy, and a lot of drops. That's the knock on him compared to a guy like Strong, who makes circus catches.
problem is Strong most likely will not be there

Northern Eagle

Hangin' With The Homeboys
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I would really like DaVante Parker, but he might go in the top 10, let alone make it to our pick. There has to be someone that will drop lower than we would expect.

Iggloo

Fly, Eagles Fly
Hoopla Cash
$ 150.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I suspect Cooper, White and Parker are the first three WRs off the board, and Strong is still there at 20.

Rey

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well ... hadn't really talked WR's as I really thought Maclin would be back. Strong has excellent potential, but he's very raw. Right now he's more of a jump ball / out muscle you type of receiver. For those of you who can remember back, he reminds me of bigger Chris Chambers. Very good prospect, but I don't know how much he'd contribute year one. I like Rd 2 for WR ... really like Nelson Agholor from USC. I think Wing's boy Breshad Perriman is also a good target in Rd 2 ... very similar to Strong who is in Rd 1 conversation. Then there's Tyler Lockett whom a few of us have been fans of for a while ... not the prototypical size, but can be a Steve Smith type. Rd 1 I'm still sticking with the same guy I've been pimping for months ... La'el Collins from LSU, but we all know Chip loves his Ducks, so if I'm putting money on the pick, I'm picking Jake Fisher at 20. The position need is there and I can totally see Chip reaching a little for a Duck.

Iggloo

Fly, Eagles Fly
Hoopla Cash
$ 150.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I too can see Chip reaching for a Duck. He is a very good scheme fit, obviously, and can probably start at RG, then move to RT and let Lane Johnson shift to LT eventually when Peters inevitably retires or gets cut down the road.

Los Eagles

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Nobody likes Breshad Perriman? Kids unreal.

I don't see Perriman going in the first and I do see Strong being available at #20. Josue Matias (the other FSU guard) is said to have had the better year between him and Jackson. Irving is suppose to be a stud.

Los Eagles

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't think anyone is in Kevin White's class, when it comes to WR. I would go up after him before mariota.

That said, there are several good WR's this year. As much as I prefer to use FA for a proven stud #1, I'd be very happy with a WR in the 1st this year.

With 3 quality RB's that can all catch out of the backfield, I hope we see a LOT more 2 RB sets this year, using 1 as a WR and keeping defenses off balance.

White is a pipe dream. There is no way Chip is going to trade up as high as it's going to take to get him. Not a chance.

WIZ

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think you have to wait on a WR with Matthews here. After the first flurry you can get solid talent in the 3rd. Fisher actually makes a ton of sense.