• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Ohio State trademarking word "THE" and will be selling apparel branded "THE"

ellupo

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That's a Michigan level post ... pointing out the all time record against the team that has won 2 of the last 3 NCs, and the last time you played beat you like a yard dog - 31-0, and is 3-0 against you all-time. As a program, you are both elite, but they are more elite right now. You say as a program the aren't even close ... to the contrary, you are very close to each other, but Clemson is ahead right now.

Don't @ me about UGa this or that, that's not what this post is about. And, FWIW, I dislike both programs equally. I'd rather say you both suck, but the facts don't allow it.
You are correct if nobody every looked at a programs history.

Its too bad GA is not even in the discussion.

ellupo

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
i dont know that it really bothers people that much out side of maybe Michigan fans. the rest of us just dont care.
I disagree. I see 4 pages of mostly non MI posting.
I personally don't care what tOSU does as far as the "The". I am very amused that so many other fans do care and it bothers them, this thread is proof.

LawDawg

Sic 'em Dawgs ... woof!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You are correct if nobody every looked at a programs history.

Its too bad GA is not even in the discussion.
People who look at program history are people whose team are not currently relevant. A tSOU fan who would do that now shows personal shortcomings. Your program is currently relevant, just not as good as Clemson. You should be able to admit that. I get that you are just being a troll, but you really look like a UM fan with this line of trolling ... is that what you really want?

LawDawg

Sic 'em Dawgs ... woof!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I personally don't care what tOSU does as far as the "The". I am very amused that so many other fans do care and it bothers them, this thread is proof.
Yeah, because discussing issues that are all over the internet and the front page of news sites isn't what we do here ... SMH. You are projecting, evidently. Most of us are just discussing it and laughing at your school ... it doesn't bother us ... it humors us.

ellupo

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
People who look at program history are people whose team are not currently relevant. A tSOU fan who would do that now shows personal shortcomings. Your program is currently relevant, just not as good as Clemson. You should be able to admit that. I get that you are just being a troll, but you really look like a UM fan with this line of trolling ... is that what you really want?
How I look to a GA troll means nothing to me. You seem to be letting me your emotions get the best of you. So you need a safe space?

ellupo

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah, because discussing issues that are all over the internet and the front page of news sites isn't what we do here ... SMH. You are projecting, evidently. Most of us are just discussing it and laughing at your school ... it doesn't bother us ... it humors us.
More safe space needed. The butt hurt is coming out.

LawDawg

Sic 'em Dawgs ... woof!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
How I look to a GA troll means nothing to me. You seem to be letting me your emotions get the best of you. So you need a safe space?
Nice try ... doesn't work. Just put you on Ignore. All Troll, not substance.

KingKoolKat75

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,750.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

The only difference between Clemson and Ohio State was Urban Meyer's unwilling to play the better QB. . Meyer had 2 NFL QBs sitting on the bench in the Clemson loss.

TrustMeIamRight

Hoopla Cash
$ 28.63
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
YES — UM is trademarking ‘OF’. Imagine all the royalties we will get from almost every college in the country.:lol:

wazzu31

Never go full Husky
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And we all thought once Urban quit there wasn’t much you could hate about them.

BamaDude

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The only time I use it is when I'm messing around. I don't really like it all that much, but if I know it irritates someone, I will use it.

I'm kind of indifferent, but I do think it's funny. And besides that, I believe The Citadel was using that word before before anyone in Ohio thought to add it to their flagship university's title.

socaljim242

Phantom Marine
Hoopla Cash
$ 25,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
THE idiots think they are being clever. LOL . Take a seat next to UCFacts and The U on the moron bench.

socaljim242

Phantom Marine
Hoopla Cash
$ 25,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Don't confuse ridicule as caring or bothering. This thread is proof many people think it's funny and stupid. If you go around saying it thinking you're pissing people off then they win because they just think you're an idiot.

RobToxin

Roid Raging
Hoopla Cash
$ 666.08
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And while they are at it, The Ohio State University will change its fight song to:

WizardHawk

Release the Kraken - Fuck the Canucks
Hoopla Cash
$ 8,800.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This right here. I love it. I hope you have dreams about THE tonight. Thank you for validating my post.
Laughing at the stupidity and bothered are not the same thing. I doubt anyone here cares if your fans / former players keep looking dumb.