• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

who will be the new team leaders on offense and defense?

PolarVortex

Better/Best
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ideally, for offense, we want it to be the QB, or failing that, maybe the most dominant offensive lineman. DK is the biggest presence. The most flamboyant. A diva-in-training, but that doesn't make him a leader. Right now, the only name I can come up with is Tyler Lockett. I think he also has more seasons as a Seahawk than anyone else among the starting offensive? The offensive leader, probably more than the defensive leader, will come about naturally during training camp.

On defense? Not much of an idea here. Like DK, Jamal Adams is the biggest presence, commands the most media attention. But, again, that doesn't make him the leader. Maybe Al Woods? He has three years as a Seahawk and far more seasons in the NFL than anyone of the def starters. I guess Quandry Diggs could be a candidate too.

HaroldSeattle

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Hoopla Cash
$ 45.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ideally, for offense, we want it to be the QB, or failing that, maybe the most dominant offensive lineman. DK is the biggest presence. The most flamboyant. A diva-in-training, but that doesn't make him a leader. Right now, the only name I can come up with is Tyler Lockett. I think he also has more seasons as a Seahawk than anyone else among the starting offensive? The offensive leader, probably more than the defensive leader, will come about naturally during training camp.

On defense? Not much of an idea here. Like DK, Jamal Adams is the biggest presence, commands the most media attention. But, again, that doesn't make him the leader. Maybe Al Woods? He has three years as a Seahawk and far more seasons in the NFL than anyone of the def starters.
On offense Lockett is the leader. Defense to be determined.

Dr. Strangelove

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3