• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Offseason thread, WR hunt, Cap Space now $4.768M not counting JJ and Jacobs

CalamityX11

49ersDevilsYanksNets
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Rolle > Goldson?

I haven't been the biggest fan of Goldson before this season, but no way after this season Goldson IS NOT > Rolle.....

threelittleturds

anteater
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Oh, it's not at all, I would take Bowe in a heartbeat...but given just one choice I would take Jackson for his size, threat and overall production.

I'd be happy with any of the top name WRs too. I just think Vincent Jackson brings more to the table for the 49ers. Bowe is maybe the complete package of possession receiver and potential deep threat, but the 49ers need the big deep threat and the big redzone threat that Jackson brings to the table.

MW49ers5

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
I'd be happy with any of the top name WRs too. I just think Vincent Jackson brings more to the table for the 49ers. Bowe is maybe the complete package of possession receiver and potential deep threat, but the 49ers need the big deep threat and the big redzone threat that Jackson brings to the table.

I could try, but I would fail to say it better!

h0ckeysk83r

Haters gonna hate
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I picked VJax as well, but would honestly be happy with any of them.

The only red flag i have on Vjax is maybe consistency. Had him on my Fantasy football team and he would go from having huge games to just downright mediocre games. Not saying it would happen here but just an observation.

MW49ers5

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1

The only red flag i have on Vjax is maybe consistency. Had him on my Fantasy football team and he would go from having huge games to just downright mediocre games. Not saying it would happen here but just an observation.

I wonder if on those days when his production was down the other receivers production was up?...

CalamityX11

49ersDevilsYanksNets
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

and thats with a highly rated QB too....

Ray_Dogg

Troll Hunter
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Rivers wasn't Rivers last season. He was the QB formerly known as Rivers.

CalamityX11

49ersDevilsYanksNets
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I just voted for VJ in the poll thread, but I wouldn't be disappointed with Colston...

Saw that... don't know, like VJ but something about his personality I don't like where as Colston, haven't heard a bleep about.

I see Colston as the better deep threat and hands plus he got some size to him.

MW49ers5

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Saw that... don't know, like VJ but something about his personality I don't like where as Colston, haven't heard a bleep about.

I see Colston as the better deep threat and hands plus he got some size to him.

Yeah, if given just one choice I'd go with VJ, but if any of those four land in our lap, I would be ecstatic!

h0ckeysk83r

Haters gonna hate
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Im not really a fan of cutting Gore, but say they did. Then what? Do we just role with Hunter/Dixon and draft another guy? Or would we look into free agency? Could we get Peyton hillis for a good price? I realzie cutting Gore would save us money but we would need a replacement, Hunter might not be there yet. Getting a replacement to have a good yr like Gore did would most likely mean us spending money on a RB and pretty much where we left off with no extra money for a WR. Keep Gore.

Rvnight18

True story
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
do not ever mention Peyton hillis' name on these boards again. Overrated fumbler is what he is. Sorry I live in Toledo Ohio and had to hear people say Hillis was better than Gore.... stupid Cleveland fans....

Yadahell

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If the 49ers don't get Bowe, Colston, or VJax- I'd be interested in Pierre Garcon if the Colts don't re-sign him.