• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Offseason news

scotsman1948

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hernandez would be better later in round 1 with an additional 2 or 3. Not sure I'd draft Texas El Paso at 19.
A solid player should be good enough playing beside Smith and Fredrick.
how about Georgia? Isaiah Wynn would also be available at 19

Manster7588

I Support Law Enforcement.
Hoopla Cash
$ 920.85
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I like the signing and would love to add another wide either through FA or the first 2 to 3 rounds in the draft. I agree it should have an impact on Dez. Not so much in this guy taking snaps away from Dez but giving the defense a speedy wide to prepare for which should benefit Dez if this guy can stretch the field and make some plays. That can only help Dez more.

I tell you what I like best of all. The fact that Dez has hired a route running coach with his own money. They interviewed this coach on local radio the other day and I was impressed. He talked how Dez should be able to run the route tree and do it from all three wide receiver positions. He said it was little things he hopes to improve such as his hand placement when he's being pressed and his hips when he makes his cuts. I think this is a pretty good sign Dez understands he wasn't all that good and has received the message. Maybe....just maybe

I agree and like everything here, I just can't understand why it took this far into Dez's career to even think about this.

PDay8810

Hoopla Cash
$ 7.77
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I agree and like everything here, I just can't understand why it took this far into Dez's career to even think about this.
PRIDE!

now I think he's starting to hear the negative shit and thinking there is merit after last year. I'm just happy to read this guy is committed to bettering his game.

Sad part? Again the cowboy coaches to this point. God help this team if they don't move Dez all over the field this year

scotsman1948

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
hey....as long as #19 starts day one I'm good.
I'd like to see defense at 19 and oline a little down the line if we sign the NE tackle
anything above 20 in my book is a day one starter

GNG

What Me Worry?
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The middle of the field in between the hash marks is too crowded as is. That is a huge part of the with the Cowboy passing game. We need talent on the outside. I don't love Hurns but he is better for this team than Matthews IMO. Very interested to see the $'s.
He's had too many concussions.

UK Cowboy

Happy Father's Day T-Roy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wonder if it's Dez, TWill or Beasley on the chopping block. Someone is gonna get traded or cut...

Eiknarflin

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
OK! I'm going to quit giving my two cents worth on Dez until the end of the 2018 season, and hope like hell this guru actually leads to some improvements in his route running and catching of the football.

The additions in the past couple of days have given me a renewed sense of optimism about our potential in 2018, especially considering the fact that we are just one good OL acquisition away from being able to draft almost entirely for defense. That and hoped for growth for our young secondary should lead to a good run at NFC East crown and a deeper run into the playoffs.

I wonder if Jason Garrett can find a guru out there to teach in game adjustments.

tomodach10

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hernandez would be better later in round 1 with an additional 2 or 3. Not sure I'd draft Texas El Paso at 19.
A solid player should be good enough playing beside Smith and Fredrick.
Just remember where Larry Allen came from.I really like Hernandez small school or not.

ArlingtonCowboys100

Goodell is a polesmoker
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Just remember where Larry Allen came from.I really like Hernandez small school or not.
There is tape of hernandez playing against bigger schools and he looked good against good lineman. He would be well worth the pick at 19. Now the fact we have so much sunk into the OL already could mean we draft a different position. Hernandez is a beast I will say that

tomodach10

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
There is tape of hernandez playing against bigger schools and he looked good against good lineman. He would be well worth the pick at 19. Now the fact we have so much sunk into the OL already could mean we draft a different position. Hernandez is a beast I will say that
I see what you saying and although I like him, defense is the biggest need. I have no problem with LB or D-line at 19.

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
free agent cornerback Bene Benwikere signs with Cardinals

scotsman1948

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I see what you saying and although I like him, defense is the biggest need. I have no problem with LB or D-line at 19.
i agree with LB and DT leading the list but sometimes you just have to go with BPA

cowboycolors

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
want a cheap guard in the draft I would look at Billy Price in the 2nd I bet he is still available after the injury to his pec and going under the knife to repair it also a kid from Auburn in the 3rd or 4th cant remember his name

I want a fat run stuffing guy DT at 19 or a LB but who knows what will be available.
I wont go back into a rant on Taco but the Watt kid was available and he looks way better so far
Coaching staff on thin ice so I don't trust their judgement at all this year but hey Im not in charge however I am staying at Holiday Inn Express a lot his year and that makes me really smart Right ?:D

:suds:

JMHO

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This team can use a stud at so many positions that I really don't care which one they choose. Anywhere on the defense we could use a player as we have a need at all 3 levels. OG or OT could start (moving Collins if need be) and depth is sorely needed. WR and TE are both needs. Heck, I'm fine with a QB every year if they felt they were getting a top 5 type pick at 19. So I'm not worried about round 1 or even 2. Once you start getting a little later I think you start to target your needs and built up the depth charts on this team a little more or injury can crush your season.