• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Offseason Discussion-2013 Edition

dredinis21

Swollen Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I have read and heard reports that Weezy said that he would like to play for either the Giants or Dodgers. As much as I love me some Weezy, if he goes to the Bums, he is dead to me.

msgkings322

I'm just here to troll everyone
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I have read and heard reports that Weezy said that he would like to play for either the Giants or Dodgers. As much as I love me some Weezy, if he goes to the Bums, he is dead to me.

It really tests my declaration of him as my favorite current Giant.

I guess he really wants to be Mr. Hollywood.

sfsportsfan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

just saw on twitter from, i think it was Shulman, that if Wilson is non tendered hes unlikely to sign back with us.

SFGRTB

Superstitious Fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
There's this guy who's expected to be non-tendered, Nate Schierholtz. I think he'd make a real good 4th OF......

calsnowskier

Sarcastic F-wad
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,400.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It really tests my declaration of him as my favorite current Giant.

I guess he really wants to be Mr. Hollywood.

So what you are saying is...

If he goes to the Doggies, he will no longer be your favorite current Giant?

msgkings322

I'm just here to troll everyone
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Precisely!

(I see what you did there) :spy:

SFAnthem

Brain dead Hacker
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Word Play Rep

If he goes to the dodgers, F him(and yes thats my heart talking) The more you love a player, the more you'll hate him in dodger blue

Last edited by a moderator:

calsnowskier

Sarcastic F-wad
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,400.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I do not know what to think about all the animosity that has been reported between Weez and the org.

Sure he blew out his arm during 2010 and the run through the playoffs, but he made 8M in 2011 while not doing anything for the org. He reportedly had been pitching through pain in '11 but decided to tough through it so he had to start his recovery clock in April '12 instead of Oct '11 (or earlier).

If the reports are true about him getting butt hurt over getting non-tendered, I have to believe that there is more to it. There must have been some bad negotiations with the org, or they told him the closer job was not going to be his, or something. I can not imagine he truly expected to get arb given his current situation.

SFAnthem

Brain dead Hacker
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I do not know what to think about all the animosity that has been reported between Weez and the org.

Sure he blew out his arm during 2010 and the run through the playoffs, but he made 8M in 2011 while not doing anything for the org. He reportedly had been pitching through pain in '11 but decided to tough through it so he had to start his recovery clock in April '12 instead of Oct '11 (or earlier).

If the reports are true about him getting butt hurt over getting non-tendered, I have to believe that there is more to it. There must have been some bad negotiations with the org, or they told him the closer job was not going to be his, or something. I can not imagine he truly expected to get arb given his current situation.

If he does leave, I won't forget anything he did for the Giants. Best since Nen. Washed out the bitterness of Blownitez.

Would he really join the dodgers out of spite?

calsnowskier

Sarcastic F-wad
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,400.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If he does leave, I won't forget anything he did for the Giants. Best since Nen. Washed out the bitterness of Blownitez.

Would he really join the dodgers out of spite?

His attraction makes sense. He has a Hollywood personality, and he lives down there. They also have a bottomless checkbook and a hard-on for former Giants. They will probably offer the biggest payday for him.

He is a professional who has a brand to market and he can do that better in LA than in SF.

I would understand if he went there, but I would not forgive.

iHATEdodgers

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Gawdamnit just not to the fucking dodgers. If he does he's gotta at least shave the beard off and put it in Cooperstown. I hate the thought of him in that shitty dodgers uni. Can you imagine going from waking up everyday and heading to 4th and King, to waking up everyday getting jumped on your way to the fucking Latrine?

ColinCoby

"Duff Man…Oh Yeah!"
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,351.63
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
More and more reports saying we are in on Victorino. I hope this is just a way to get Pagan to lower his demands.

I'd have a tough time cheering for that jackass.

tzill

Lefty 99
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,064.42
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The "bad blood" between Weez and the org boils down to his belief that he blew his arm out to get us the 2010 trophy. He was unable to pitch in 2011 because he sacrificed for the team in 2010. He feels entitled to $8MM this year from the Gs b/c of his sacrifice.

I can see his position, but I wouldn't give him that kind of money if I were SabeySabes. Thus, DFA.

Let's face it -- he's unlikely to be a monster reliever ever again. It's possible, but not likely. I'd love him for middle relief in our bullpen due to his history here, but I wouldn't be too concerned if he walks. And if he ends up a doyer for more money then good for him.

Fucking doyers.

tzill

Lefty 99
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,064.42
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
More and more reports saying we are in on Victorino. I hope this is just a way to get Pagan to lower his demands.

I think the flyin' douchwaiian' is strictly a backup plan and that SabeySabes will get Oxy.

jingo

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1

Yeah but he'd be our jackass scoring runs for us.