• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Official draft a LB in 1st rd of 2014 draft bandwagon thread.

RobBase

★★★★★
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm on board. Don't even care who it is. Just take the best one. Then take the next best one in the 2nd round. I'm sick to death of watching the Lions pass on quality LB's to take WR's and RB's who suck year after year. Enough is enough! Who's coming with me?

angif-jump-on-the-bandwagon.gif

themuzzer

Hoopla Cash
$ 400.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I agree the LB core is atrocious but I would prefer to get a few in FA then draft OL and Secondary again.

Rollingthndr

FantasyFootball Pessimist
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
:lol: Told you guys we need one more draft to be true contenders. OL and OLB and TE/WR (whatever is rated highest).

CJ Mosely, Taylor Lewan, Antonio Richardson or Marquis Lee would be at the top of my wishlist.

gandydancer

FATBASTARD
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,164.87
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
:lol: Told you guys we need one more draft to be true contenders. OL and OLB and TE/WR (whatever is rated highest).

CJ Mosely, Taylor Lewan, Antonio Richardson or Marquis Lee would be at the top of my wishlist.

:agree:
Not to sound like MikeD. I was impressed with this years draft. I stated after it. Next we go LB OL (C) preferably, and build depth with around the youth we have.
Great post and thoughts. I have also said would love to see what we have in cupboard before going to store again .

Old Lion

Pay no attention to that man behind the curtain
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I want a LB in the 2nd or 3rd round this year. Heck we could have even gotten a good one in round 4. Instead we draft a punter. Martin has been pretty good but Clinglan has been almost as good and it cost us nothing to get him.

jayfan

{firestan}
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I want a LB in the 2nd or 3rd round this year. Heck we could have even gotten a good one in round 4. Instead we draft a punter. Martin has been pretty good but Clinglan has been almost as good and it cost us nothing to get him.

Yep Old Lion, we were begging for linebackers back in March. Then all day on draft day.

Rollingthndr

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
:agree:
Not to sound like MikeD. I was impressed with this years draft. I stated after it. Next we go LB OL (C) preferably, and build depth with around the youth we have.
Great post and thoughts. I have also said would love to see what we have in cupboard before going to store again .

:agree: Very happy with that draft as well.

Wanted Ansah all along with Warford in rd 2 and Mayhew got both, PLUS SLAY!

I'm with you on getting a new center, heard Alex Mack from CLE has not signed a new contract yet. He is a top run blocking center in the NFL. Him and a stud OT in the first round would set us up good. However, my first options remain CJ Mosely OLB ALA or Marquis Lee WR USC.

By the way, stoked for the fantrax league. Can't wait to smoke you all :suds:

Rollingthndr

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

All of a sudden I'm missing Doug Houge. :lol:

Old Lion

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Me still. Our defense hasn't reared it's ugly head yet, but it will.

Wow, you really are not paying attention are you. We are number 1 in yards and 4 in points against after 4 games. No team is even close other than Arizona. I am sure the Lions defense will have a bad game here and there. Heck even the Chargers blew out Seattle and they are "supposed" to be the best in the league.

Rollingthndr

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Damn, you pulled this thread out of the woodwork. Was this before Levy's breakout year, last year? You all have to admit, he was very average at best before last year. Guy grows a beard and becomes superman.

tpaulus_2

Top-5 Arm Chair GM
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Me still. Our defense hasn't reared it's ugly head yet, but it will.

Then no offense, but you're just being a jackass. If you still think Levy such garbage that you were willing to make fun of me for propping him up last year, then you're pretty much always going to be 'that guy' who sees what he wants to see, rather than seeing what really is.

You're officially kicked out of the realist club for blatantly ignoring reality.

themuzzer

Hoopla Cash
$ 400.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Then no offense, but you're just being a jackass. If you still think Levy such garbage that you were willing to make fun of me for propping him up last year, then you're pretty much always going to be 'that guy' who sees what he wants to see, rather than seeing what really is.

You're officially kicked out of the realist club for blatantly ignoring reality.
You can't kick out the founding "Realist President" if your not a member yourself.

Old Lion

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You can't kick out the founding "Realist President" if your not a member yourself.

Muzz is not just the president, he is also a client. Clients don't always see straight though.

Old Lion

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Damn, you pulled this thread out of the woodwork. Was this before Levy's breakout year, last year? You all have to admit, he was very average at best before last year. Guy grows a beard and becomes superman.

Fear the beard!