• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

official blow it up thread

R.J. MacReady

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Looks like you have finally cracked Pday. I think its time to check into a nursing home. Your losing it ad becoming senile right underneath our noses. You can disagree all you want with me. BUT THERE IS ONE THING I CAN HONESTLY SAY ABOUT MYSELF HERE, AND THAT IS I HAVENEVER CALLED ANY DALLAS COWBOY FAN AND NAMES. Grow up old man.

Originally Posted by blue jersey jinx View Post
Christ, pee brain would still find something wrong with romo at this point even if he won the super bowl.

blue jersey jinx

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
:agree:

This is what happens when a proffesional sports franchise drinks it's own koolaid every season. It becomes a soap series with players and coaches falling in live what their players and teammates USE to be able to do....leaving off of past accomplishments and past seasons production. This team has never been the same after Jimmy Johnson left because he was a no-nonsense bottom line kind of person that could corral Jerry's ego and cut or sit players that was not producing. Know you Hollywood in Dallas with Romo as the leading star per Jerry...nothing will ever change that but more years of chocking and embarrassing seasons I'm afraid. It's a mindset that is being set in Dallas now with Garrett and Jerry...they always see a must win now situation and a SB ready team, yet in reality it couldn't be further from the truth.

I have been holding back for a few months now. I don't like the way you get to name calling people at times and I do have some reservations about you as a Cowboy fan, but for months most of your postings have been spot on and I have agreed with almost all your points regarding the Cowboys. I want to blow the whole thing up, right now. I see no point at this point in keeping Romo, Murray, Dez or any of Them. This whole act and Jerry has run its course. I think sometimes you go off on Romo too much. I'm sort of in the middle with Romo. Is he a loser, Hell no. But he is no winner either.

blue jersey jinx

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
:agree:

This is what happens when a proffesional sports franchise drinks it's own koolaid every season. It becomes a soap series with players and coaches falling in live what their players and teammates USE to be able to do....leaving off of past accomplishments and past seasons production. This team has never been the same after Jimmy Johnson left because he was a no-nonsense bottom line kind of person that could corral Jerry's ego and cut or sit players that was not producing. Know you Hollywood in Dallas with Romo as the leading star per Jerry...nothing will ever change that but more years of chocking and embarrassing seasons I'm afraid. It's a mindset that is being set in Dallas now with Garrett and Jerry...they always see a must win now situation and a SB ready team, yet in reality it couldn't be further from the truth.

The worst thing that happened to this organization, Was winning super bowl XXX after Jerry fired Jimmy. His ego exploded after that.

Manster7588

I Support Law Enforcement.
Hoopla Cash
$ 920.85
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't get a lot of these comments. The defense sucks so let's trade away all the offensive players??? I'm like the rest of you, sick of this teams losing, but trading Romo, Murray and Dez isn't going to fix the defense.

Hey, it works on Madden. Why not in the NFL. All we have to do is turn off the salary cap setting. See how easy it is.

WFRYE

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I have been holding back for a few months now. I don't like the way you get to name calling people at times and I do have some reservations about you as a Cowboy fan, but for months most of your postings have been spot on and I have agreed with almost all your points regarding the Cowboys. I want to blow the whole thing up, right now. I see no point at this point in keeping Romo, Murray, Dez or any of Them. This whole act and Jerry has run its course. I think sometimes you go off on Romo too much. I'm sort of in the middle with Romo. Is he a loser, Hell no. But he is no winner either.

Romo is symbolic of all the embarrassment this team has endured over the past decade. You have to cut off the head of the snake first. How many years will Romo tease us fans with superficial come from behind wins during the beginning and middle of the regular season, only to fold like a cheap suit come crunch time late in the season?? He is just fool's gold that has the entire organization and fanbase hoodwinked into believing that he can become something that he has proven time time again that he just can't be...a winner. He just lacks the mental part of game even though he may have the physical tools. I said all off season long that Jerry should just let Romo play out his contract this season and wait unt the end of year before handing him a king's ransom for doing absolutely squat in the post season. With a good QB draft coming up, it would have been the prudent thing to do, but as expected, Jerry just couldn't wait before handing out millions and entrenching his team's future cap space in an unproven commodity....and you all wonder this team is on this predicament for do long?? ...and what about all the money already given to Carr, Austin, Ratliff, and soon to be Dez, just so that Jerry can not be afraid of losing a player no matter what the reason based purely off of past production alone and not their current age or playing status? It's thinking like this tells me to not cheer for loser anymore unwilling to see the obvious, but chooses to continue to live in a dream of what can happen in a perfect storm. Until I see this team make the necessary changes and seriously build not out of fear of losing a player or being able to replace them, but ready to compete again with younger talent, I will always mock the soap opera that is the Dallas Cowboys now.

Last edited by a moderator:

PDay8810

Hoopla Cash
$ 7.77
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Originally Posted by blue jersey jinx View Post
Christ, pee brain would still find something wrong with romo at this point even if he won the super bowl.

wow......remind me of my last Romo bash.
fried calls me a romo slupper and you throw this out

still think it would help me if I knew your espn screen name cause I don't think I've thrown anything other than part of the group out about Romo while here at SportsHoopla

blue jersey jinx

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And you know this for a fact?

We still have each other's address. Come up with a friendly bet to your liking and satisfication, let me know what figure you come up with, and I will send you the cash.

PDay8810

Hoopla Cash
$ 7.77
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Never mind PDay, he's just a silly old homer Goat venting again out of almost two decades of frustration. Next year Marinelli and Hatcher will have them in the top 3 defensively right PDay???

Fucking hilarious

lol....fucking hilarious remains all you.
Marinelli is good
hatcher as well
as is the Boston College LB at Carolina

how is ponder, Upshaw and Floyd doing?

PDay8810

Hoopla Cash
$ 7.77
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
"Romo is symbolic of all the embarrassment this team has endured over the past decade. You have to cut off the head of the snake first"

forget this boards sluppers.
This statement on it's own merits gets you laughed at in any football circle

what a fucking joke you remain

blue jersey jinx

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Romo is symbolic of all the embarrassment this team has endured over the past decade. You have to cut off the head of the snake first. How many years will Romo tease us fans with superficial come from behind wins during the beginning and middle of the regular season, only to fold like a cheap suit come crunch time late in the season?? He is just fool's gold that has the entire organization and fanbase hoodwinked into believing that he can become something that he has proven time time again that he just can't be...a winner. He just lacks the mental part of game even though he may have the physical tools. I said all off season long that Jerry should just let Romo play out his contract this season and wait unt the end of year before handing him a king's ransom for doing absolutely squat in the post season. With a good QB draft coming up, it would have been the prudent thing to do, but as expected, Jerry just couldn't wait before handing out millions and entrenching his team's future cap space in an unproven commodity....and you all wonder this team is on this predicament for do long?? ...and what about all the money already given to Carr, Austin, Ratliff, and soon to be Dez, just so that Jerry can not be afraid of losing a player no matter what the reason based purely off of past production alone and not their current age or playing status? It's thinking like this tells me to not cheer for loser anymore unwilling to see the obvious, but chooses to continue to live in a dream of what can happen in a perfect storm. Until I see this team make the necessary changes and seriously build not out of fear of losing a player or being able to replace them, but ready to compete again with younger talent, I will always mock the soap opera that is the Dallas Cowboys now.

One of Tom Landry's commandments; Never build out of fear losing a player. Think about this. If I wasn't for Tom Landry getting Hershall Walker and setting up Jimmy and the franchise for them to draft Aikman and Irvin, Jerry would have one big goose egg on his current resume.:L

WFRYE

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
lol....fucking hilarious remains all you.
Marinelli is good
hatcher as well
as is the Boston College LB at Carolina

how is ponder, Upshaw and Floyd doing?

Um, never said that they should draft Upshaw. Only that he was the first player that Garrett talked with at the senior bowl....which is true. Ponder had regained his starting status with team recently until he suffered another injury again, so I still say that he is still playing for his team. His teams WRs blow, so comparing him with Tony Oh No's WRs core, really isn't fair. I also only said that he is a better decision maker then Romo, and actually looked better to me when they went head to head. He's not my choice as the next QB of Dallas, just the lesser of two evils. He's still in the league and still playing for the Vikes, going against your exceptional scouting beliefs from his high school days...simply hilarious, he couldn't play ball in high school yet Florida State handed him a scholarship?? As far as Floyd goes, I wanted Short and had him on a pre draft mock of mines right before the draft....so there goes your theory again. I did want them to go DL though, and that proved to be a mistake in not taking one even though you called Marinelli the greatest thing since sliced bread...yet their DL and this defense is the absolute worst in Cowboys' history? You still living in that make believe dreamworld pissforbrains or what?

Last edited by a moderator:

PDay8810

Hoopla Cash
$ 7.77
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Um, never said that they should draft Upshaw. Only that he was the first player that Garret talked at the senior bowl....which is true. Ponder had regained his starting status with team recently until he suffered another injury again, so I still say that he playing for his team. His teams WRs blow, so comparing him with Tony Oh No's WRs core, really isn't fair. I also only said that he is a better decision maker then Romo, and actually looked better to me when they went head to head. He's not my choice as the next QB of Dallas, just the lesser of two evils. He's still in the league and still playing for the Vikes, going against your exceptional scouting beliefs from his high school days...simply hilarious, he couldn't play ball in high school yet Florida State have him a scholarship?? As far as Floyd goes, I wanted Short and had him on a pre draft mock of mines right before the draft....so there goes your theory again. I did want them to go DL though, and that proved to be a mistake in not taking one even though you called Marinelli the greatest thing since sliced bread...yet their DL and this defense is the absolute worst in Cowboys' history? You still living on a dreamworld pissforbrains or what?

spin doctor spin

btw....the three I mentioned are all good
whatelse you got?
you remain the easiest of all....congrats on all that

Kevin12773

Boomer Sooner
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Aren't the cowboys in a win and in scenario? Sounds like some of you have given up. Stranger things have happened. Be happy you've still got your own destiny in your hands.

PDay8810

Hoopla Cash
$ 7.77
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Aren't the cowboys in a win and in scenario? Sounds like some of you have given up. Stranger things have happened. Be happy you've still got your own destiny in your hands.

two have given up
TWO
and one was never a cowboy fan

bigdeal701

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I'm still trying to figure out why you think this seasons failures are on Romo. The defense is the worst in franchise history. When you score 28 points and have 200 rushing yards and still lose by 17, it's hardly the QB's fault. Romo has been solid this season and the offense has been good, can't win if your defense is giving up 45 points every other game. Name one QB the Cowboys could draft that could win with this defense backing him up.

Kevin12773

Boomer Sooner
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
PDay you say it a lot Week to week league and this is what happens with a bad loss. Boys win next week it's SB time again. Some people don't get it.