• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Official 2014 Texas Rangers Spring Training Thread

Broseidon

M.F.C.E.O.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This rosy cheek bitch, Asher, is shitting all over the mound

Nightcrawler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah...and Dallas is pretty douche in general

I live in a town near Fort Worth and have noticed this. What baffles me is why are people in Dallas so douchey? They have money, but not much else . Dallas isn't a 1st class, world renowned city like New York or Los Angeles. Maybe a dallas person could chime in on this.

Rudy_Rangerfan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I live in a town near Fort Worth and have noticed this. What baffles me is why are people in Dallas so douchey? They have money, but not much else . Dallas isn't a 1st class, world renowned city like New York or Los Angeles. Maybe a dallas person could chime in on this.

Fuckin A.... I grew up in ft worth ...have to work sometimes In Dallas ,I could never live there. Ft Worth kicks ass

romeo212000

Self-proclaimed Asshole
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,441.75
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Would live in Dallas before either of those cesspools.

Nightcrawler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Would live in Dallas before either of those cesspools.

In fairness, NY or LA would be really fun IF and that's a big IF..... You have money.... The high cost of living in both cities is not kind to the middle class or the poor.

jta4437

Grumpy Cat
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
In fairness, NY or LA would be really fun IF and that's a big IF..... You have money.... The high cost of living in both cities is not kind to the middle class or the poor.

Money or not, LA could fall into the ocean for all I care

WilltheThrill

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

NYC might be world-renowned, but it's an absolute toilet of a city. It's old, polluted, ridiculously expensive, terribly overcrowded, filthy, and cold. It's made up of smug celebrities, other rich tycoon types, and a ton of dirt poor and uneducated people. Texas gets made fun of for its rednecks living in trailers. Well, NYC has just as many rednecks, only theirs live in disease-infested housing projects and they talk with different accents. They're just as trashy as our rednecks here though.

I like visiting NYC for a few days because there are good restaurants and sights to see. But you could not pay me enough money to live there. I'd rather live in a clean house, drive my own car, be able to walk 5 feet without running into anyone or getting mugged, and deal with much friendlier and laid back people who wouldn't just as soon spit on me as look at me.

WilltheThrill

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Dallas isn't all that douchey. A lot of those pathetic guys you see at the Mavs games and at various bars/clubs around uptown don't live in Dallas. Baseball games also tend to be slightly more family-friendly events, so you tend to see fewer fake tan douches at the Ballpark than at the AAC. Dallas can be a bit snobby because there is a ton of money in that city. But there are a lot of cool areas and people in Dallas that aren't douchey at all.

Nightcrawler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Dallas isn't all that douchey. A lot of those pathetic guys you see at the Mavs games and at various bars/clubs around uptown don't live in Dallas. Baseball games also tend to be slightly more family-friendly events, so you tend to see fewer fake tan douches at the Ballpark than at the AAC. Dallas can be a bit snobby because there is a ton of money in that city. But there are a lot of cool areas and people in Dallas that aren't douchey at all.

Baseball games are less douchey because they are in Arlington..... The snobby rich people don't want to drive up to an hour to each ranger game.

Justinkm83

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I bet Mike Trout was excited to see the contract Miggy got. The Angels were not.
I imagine the Rangers will be all-in on Scherzer next year. He's pretty much the ideal pitcher for this park.