• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Official 2013-2014 NHL Trade Deadline Thread

dash

Money can't buy happiness, but it can buy bacon
Hoopla Cash
$ 71.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
wait a minute, extension and Johnson in the same post, that is comedy gold.

forty_three

Stance: Goofy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
and soon they may both be YOUR douches :D

And all it would cost me is the second best player the Jackets have ever had! Where do I sign?

What a dumb move that would be for the Laffs.

I would welcome the lolly gagger. He would like the laid back atmosphere in Columbus. The fans aren't engaged because prices are low.

Oh wait!
http://bluejacketsxtra.dispatch.com/content/blogs/puck-rakers/2014/02/ticket-prices-going-up.html

WHOO HOO! Fans are getting more engaged!

Johnnydollaz89

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,976.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And all it would cost me is the second best player the Jackets have ever had! Where do I sign?

I would welcome the lolly gagger. He would like the laid back atmosphere in Columbus. The fans aren't engaged because prices are low.

Oh wait!
"Chill" Pricing Will End | BlueJackets Xtra

WHOO HOO! Fans are getting more engaged!

That would be a crazy good fit for you guys. But imagine they would want your boy RyJo in any deal for Kessel.

jstewismybastardson

Lord Shitlord aka El cibernauta
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ive started praying to Oprah to make this RyJo Kesler deal happen ... hopefully that fuck up gatekeeper Stedman doesnt intercept my prayers and mistake Kessel for Kesler

mattola

Scotchy Scotch Scotch!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ive started praying to Oprah to make this RyJo Kesler deal happen ... hopefully that fuck up gatekeeper Stedman doesnt intercept my prayers and mistake Kessel for Kesler

alright Im in. Ill start some shrines

forty_three

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That would be a crazy good fit for you guys. But imagine they would want your boy RyJo in any deal for Kessel.

Everyone wants Joey. No.

I'd give up Gaborik and Anisimov.

forty_three

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

alright Im in. Ill start some shrines

Dammit. Now I have to spend the afternoon finishing my drones and calling around to get some Uranium.

Anyone know how to get guidance systems to key on the smell of Scotch?

jstewismybastardson

Lord Shitlord aka El cibernauta
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Also liked this line:
One reason why Henrik Sedin was such an easy choice to replace Roberto Luongo as captain of the Canucks was because of Kesler’s unpredictability and that he could thrust unwanted attention on himself or the team at any given moment.

just going back to this ... I never thought he was captain material even back then ... hes always been a redass getting all riled up for the most nothing stuff ... wasnt it ladd that called him a fake tough guy (and vice versa - lol) ... if he was named captain back then he would have asked to be traded before they made the cup finals because he couldnt handle the "grind" of dealing with media

an under the radar thing that botchford pointed to that might have put things over the top in terms of asking to be traded was this season: There was Kesler getting stripped of his “A.”

Johnnydollaz89

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,976.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Phil Esposito made his comments on the radio about the trade rumors of MSL.

Not one ounce of evidence,” Esposito said Tuesday. “It’s the same as this bulls— about Marty St. Louis being traded to f—— New York for Callahan because he doesn’t get along with (Lightning general manager Steve) Yzerman. What a bunch of s— that is.”
“(That reporter) in New York that writes for the New York Post, and we all know who he is, decided ‘Let me put something out there so maybe we could start some controversy.’ It’s a bunch of s—, it’s been going on for as long as I’ve been involved in the game of hockey,” Esposito said, adding that Brooks “is more trouble than anybody.”
“I like him, he’s a heart-and-souler,” Esposito said of Callahan. “But he couldn’t score more than 25 or 30 goals in his f—— lifetime and he doesn’t play all the time because he gets hurt, because he plays like he’s 6-foot-5.”

http://newyork.cbslocal.com/2014/02/...-louis-rumors/

:laugh3: hysterical.