• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Series Thread: Off to the Cooler Confines of Colorado.....7/20-22

Kelleyman

Rebuild done....It all starts with pitching
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah, quickly becoming not a fan of Banny.

I hope it is rhetoric and if he is still up his next outing is non leverage

They have to spend time reviewing all his pitches and make an informed decision. If his FB is not moving and he is missing spots then you have to make tough love calls. Perhaps this is the time JD is is involved

romeo212000

Self-proclaimed Asshole
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,441.75
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah, quickly becoming not a fan of Banny.

I gotta say, I said some things that were completely knee jerk today. Yes, I'm aggravated with Banny's screw up today, as well as his IMO misuse of Kela, but the fact is he's definitely an upgrade over Wash. Wash would've never had to DDJ/Odor tandem hitting 1,2. Hell, DDJ might still be rotting on the bench if wash was managing. Choo definitely wouldn't be hitting 7th, and Feliz would probably still be closing for us.

Justinkm83

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Random question guys:

Does anyone know anyone that has any Siberian Husky puppies for sale or adoption? My GF wants one for her B-Day.

darrylgann

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I gotta say, I said some things that were completely knee jerk today. Yes, I'm aggravated with Banny's screw up today, as well as his IMO misuse of Kela, but the fact is he's definitely an upgrade over Wash. Wash would've never had to DDJ/Odor tandem hitting 1,2. Hell, DDJ might still be rotting on the bench if wash was managing. Choo definitely wouldn't be hitting 7th, and Feliz would probably still be closing for us.
And definitely Elvis would still be hitting second

Justinkm83

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
LeDarious Clark is destroying single A pitching since being drafted. He's batting .378, with 7 HR's and 5 triples already. I think it's time to promote him.

Kelleyman

Rebuild done....It all starts with pitching
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
DDJr is scoring runs at a rapid rate. Our top of the lineup looks pretty set to me.

WastinSomeTime

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'll just leave this here.....

This is so much what would tick me off about Ron Washington. His reluctance to make a change. I really cannot believe that he would say that. He has no control and his pitches just do not have the movement to them like they did when first was pitching.

WastinSomeTime

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I agree with the move to have DeShields and Odor at 1 and 2. My main issues with him have pretty much been related to pitching decisions.

saddles

Be Patient and Finish Right #TakeBackTX
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

romeo212000

Self-proclaimed Asshole
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,441.75
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Analyst: Rangers move into top 5 of best farm systems in all of baseball | Dallas Morning News

Law ranked the Rangers' farm system third in the MLB on Wednesday after ranking them 11th back in January. The Rangers are only behind the Boston Red Sox and Atlanta Brave.

The Rangers' top prospects: third baseman Joey Gallo, outfielder Nomar Mazara, right-handed pitcher Dillon Tate, catcher Jorge Alfaro and right-handed pitcher Jake Thompson.

Gotta be careful not to bring these kids along too fast.

saddles

Be Patient and Finish Right #TakeBackTX
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Heyman says the Rangers could trade Colby. I heard someone locally mention that the other day. His postseason success should make him valuable to some teams I would think.

romeo212000

Self-proclaimed Asshole
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,441.75
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Heyman says the Rangers could trade Colby. I heard someone locally mention that the other day. His postseason success should make him valuable to some teams I would think.

True, but I think Colby would not like that, and JD will probably respect that.

Senator_fan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
True, but I think Colby would not like that, and JD will probably respect that.

While I agree with you in spirit, the reality is that anything goes if it
improves the club. He'd be back in a Ranger uniform for spring training anyway.

Senator_fan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Angels feel they are a big left handed bat away from going all the
way. They will have their eyes on Moreland this weekend. He probably
won't get traded and I wouldn't like to see him go unless a deal improves
the club.

elziegreat42

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
hey fellas, its been a while since ive posted. I was elziegreat42. I still read posts on here, but I had to start a new username because I forgot my old password and the old email address is no longer in use. so I decided to start fresh.
anyways, I have a random contract question... since yu darvish is out for the season and obviously cant meet the incentive of the cy young stipulations required in his contract to opt out early. how long, now, is he under team control? is it through the 2017 season? thanks. good to be back!

romeo212000

Self-proclaimed Asshole
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,441.75
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
hey fellas, its been a while since ive posted. I was elziegreat42. I still read posts on here, but I had to start a new username because I forgot my old password and the old email address is no longer in use. so I decided to start fresh.
anyways, I have a random contract question... since yu darvish is out for the season and obviously cant meet the incentive of the cy young stipulations required in his contract to opt out early. how long, now, is he under team control? is it through the 2017 season? thanks. good to be back!

You should contact HammerDown and let him know because the site will pick up that you created a second username from the same IP address which is a big no no. No big deal, just get ahead of it and let him know.

Bmurph

F the Houston Astros
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Analyst: Rangers move into top 5 of best farm systems in all of baseball | Dallas Morning News

Law ranked the Rangers' farm system third in the MLB on Wednesday after ranking them 11th back in January. The Rangers are only behind the Boston Red Sox and Atlanta Brave.

The Rangers' top prospects: third baseman Joey Gallo, outfielder Nomar Mazara, right-handed pitcher Dillon Tate, catcher Jorge Alfaro and right-handed pitcher Jake Thompson.

Is Tate already ahead of Ortiz?

elziegreat42

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
You should contact HammerDown and let him know because the site will pick up that you created a second username from the same IP address which is a big no no. No big deal, just get ahead of it and let him know.

will do! thanks. do you know the answer to yu's contract situation by any chance?