• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Odell Beckham Jr

Ray_Dogg

Troll Hunter
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He's a stud. Not many people know of him for some odd reason. He and Cooper will be vying for the #1 ranking spot for their respective WR position.

If he gets more balls thrown his way everybody will be talking about him next season. Daniel Jeremiah loves him as a red zone player and rightfully so.

Ray_Dogg

Troll Hunter
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The guy I have my eye on is a few seasons away. He just finished his freshmen season with just about the worst QB play you could imagine. If UT gets a QB look out. Marquez North 6'4" 215 lbs. As for next season Lavon Pearson has a chance to be one and done as a JUCO transfer. I'll be keeping an eye on him. He looks unstoppable in his juco highlights.

Here is a little bit of North:

Last edited by a moderator:

BINGO

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
The guy I have my eye on is a few seasons away. He just finished his freshmen season with just about the worst QB play you could imagine. If UT gets a QB look out. Marquez North 6'4" 215 lbs. As for next season Lavon Pearson has a chance to be one and done as a JUCO transfer. I'll be keeping an eye on him. He looks unstoppable in his juco highlights.

I've seen a little bit of him this season. North seems like a 4.5 guy, not your ideal top end speed for your receiver. His ball skills is ridiculous, which is why I wouldn't be too worry about his speed. He reminds me of Alshon Jeffery, a good who won't get seperation much, but would still find a way to out muscle you for the ball when it's in the air. He is very impressive for a true freshman. Yesterday I read on rotoworld that Tennessee signed some kid name Malone who's supposed to be the one!

The Gators have a couple freshman too (Demarcus Robinson is one...) that they are very high on. Robinson got suspended two times this year, so who knows how his collegiate career will pan out.

BINGO

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
If he gets more balls thrown his way everybody will be talking about him next season. Daniel Jeremiah loves him as a red zone player and rightfully so.

Dorial Green-Beckham - WR - Tigers

The light is coming on for Missouri sophomore WR Dorial Green-Beckham, according to Scouts Inc.'s Kevin Weidl.

Dorial Green-Beckham is "playing (with a) much higher sense of urgency. Freakish size, speed and athleticism combo," according to Weidl. The former No. 1 recruit in the nation had some missteps during his freshman season, but he and the rest of the Tigers' receivers have emerged this season.
Source: Kevin Weidl on Twitter

Dec 5 - 11:33 AM

Ray_Dogg

Troll Hunter
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I've seen a little bit of him this season. North seems like a 4.5 guy, not your ideal top end speed for your receiver. His ball skills is ridiculous, which is why I wouldn't be too worry about his speed. He reminds me of Alshon Jeffery, a good who won't get seperation much, but would still find a way to out muscle you for the ball when it's in the air. He is very impressive for a true freshman. Yesterday I read on rotoworld that Tennessee signed some kid name Malone who's supposed to be the one!

The Gators have a couple freshman too (Demarcus Robinson is one...) that they are very high on. Robinson got suspended two times this year, so who knows how his collegiate career will pan out.

Yeah Josh Malone to go along with Lavon Pearson the #2 overall JUCO player; the number 1 rated JUCO player is also a WR. Pearson is being compared to Lee of USC by some analysts.

clyde_carbon

Unfkwthble
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
First of all I never said that! Bad job of quoting. Secondly, I stand by comment that most people do not know who DGB is. I can safely say that other than Joshua56, no one has raved about the possibility of seeing DGB in next year's draft. You know this too, when we were discussing Cooper in Sick's College Football / NFL Draft thread. Again, I never said no one knows him or aren't familiarize of him from his past (high school accolades); I just said not many people know of him in the college ranks and the type of talent that he is. You compared Cooper to AJ Green saying he could be better than Green, and came back and said that I would take DGB ahead of Cooper. I did/said that to illustrate to you how much I felt about him as a prospect in 2015.

Bad job of Quoting? Says that guy who quotes me completely wrong. I never said Cooper is a better prospect than AJ Green. I said Cooper is the best WR prospect SINCE AJ Green and Julio Jones. BIG difference. And if you follow college ball or that draft even a little bit, you know who DGB is. Dude was touted as the next Calvin Johnson out of HS.

joshuar56

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Bad job of Quoting? Says that guy who quotes me completely wrong. I never said Cooper is a better prospect than AJ Green. I said Cooper is the best WR prospect SINCE AJ Green and Julio Jones. BIG difference. And if you follow college ball or that draft even a little bit, you know who DGB is. Dude was touted as the next Calvin Johnson out of HS.

Most were calling him the next Randy Moss, but if he lives up to either, I won't complain.

Ray_Dogg

Troll Hunter
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I'm holding out hope his speed improves over the next two seasons. If so, game over.

mem49er

KAEP
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Here is a little bit of North:

You mentioned WRU in another thread and I completely agree; we get that moniker back. North is a Man-child and Malone is supposed to be very special, Pearson is no slouch either. Preston Williams for 2015 may be the best of the bunch. Can't wait to see them all in Orange! Add a QB to Hurd, Helms and the other talent incoming and this offense should be explosive!

Last edited by a moderator:

BINGO

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1

I stand corrected. You did say that. The conversation took place early in the college football season in September. My memory faded a little in the details... I still don't think Cooper will be the better pro between he and DGB:

1.) http://www.sportshoopla.com/forums/3593864-post345.html

2.) http://www.sportshoopla.com/forums/3593942-post346.html

3.) http://www.sportshoopla.com/forums/san-francisco-49ers/98151-2013-ncaa-fb-season-2014-nfl-draft-22.html

clyde_carbon

Unfkwthble
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I stand corrected. You did say that. The conversation took place early in the college football season in September. My memory faded a little in the details... I still don't think Cooper will be the better pro between he and DGB:

1.) http://www.sportshoopla.com/forums/3593864-post345.html

2.) http://www.sportshoopla.com/forums/3593942-post346.html

3.) http://www.sportshoopla.com/forums/san-francisco-49ers/98151-2013-ncaa-fb-season-2014-nfl-draft-22.html

That's fair. I don't think there's any question from a physical standpoint DGB is more talented, and there's still a year of football left and we don't know what gonna happen. I just right night Cooper is far more advanced in terms of skill and the nuances of the position.

Me liking Cooper more isn't a dig on DGB at all.