• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Should Odell Beckham Jr. Be Traded?

dbldwn711

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I bet he ends up in Philly.

Howie can make the numbers work.

Ricky Roma

The Catch
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Odell Beckham Trade Rumors: Raiders, 49ers 'Strong Suitors' If Giants Move WR

I wouldn't be surprised if he gets traded but I still tend to think it's not going to happen.

Giants are going to want a team to overpay in a trade and it's rare for teams nowadays to overpay because of the value they place on draft picks.

It just depends on how much of an overpay are the Giants willing to accept because I lean on the 9ers willing to overpay for OBJ in a trade but I don't see them grossly overpaying in a trade.

The Giants are also rumoured to be interested in QB's.....if they feel the need to move up to #2, then it 'should' be them that do the overpaying. As I've stated before....if OBJ is involved and the Giants are looking for their QB, then I'd start with SF's #2 overall for the Giants #6 overall + Beckham...+ whatever else can be thrown in.

Personally...I don't want him anyways...but I'd take him before Brown.....I guess.

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
More rumors popping up. Would the Giants really trade Odell? I highly doubt it but for the right package possibly.

Jikkle

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
More rumors popping up. Would the Giants really trade Odell? I highly doubt it but for the right package possibly.

People are only guessing at the Giants thinking at this point so it's tough to say.

I still say the 9ers #2 for Giants #6 swap is still in play but that's completely dependent on how the Giant's draft board and what value they are putting on prospects.

The thing is that elite WRs are more a luxury than a necessity so I just don't see teams blowing away the Giants with an offer especially with his contract, some diva concerns, but more importantly injury concerns. But OBJ is so good that I still think the Giants would get strong offers for him.

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hearing a couple rumors and it's heating up...

"Rumored Browns/Giants trade: Duke Johnson, Kevin Zeitler, and a pick for Odell Beckham."

"So Kevin Zeitler, Ogbah, a 2nd round pick and a 4th round pick for Odell to get traded to the Browns is what’s being floated around. If this is legit, I’d do it in a heartbeat. Zeitler is really good, but that’s a steal for OBJ."