• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Should Odell Beckham Jr. Be Traded?

Pattersonca65

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
These trade to SF rumors have been going on with a number of players the past couple of years. These stories are nothing but annoying now. I really don't buy any of them.

SteelersPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.44
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
These trade to SF rumors have been going on with a number of players the past couple of years. These stories are nothing but annoying now. I really don't buy any of them.
It’s to play with jimmy

MizzouFalcon

Let’s Fuck Some Shit Up is my legal middle name
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You know, I’d probably be frustrated and act like a jackass too if I was one of the most skilled WRs in the league and I had that mouth breathing hillbilly noodle arming passes into the turf all the time.

dbldwn711

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You know, I’d probably be frustrated and act like a jackass too if I was one of the most skilled WRs in the league and I had that mouth breathing hillbilly noodle arming passes into the turf all the time.

You do know that @DirtDirtDirt has gone AWOL but I appreciate the effort nonetheless!

SideSwipe52

The Franchise
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yes, he is a cancer, he needs to go, you never see Jerry Rice, Larry Fitzgerald, Tim Brown act like he acts.

Jikkle

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
I wouldn't be surprised if Cardinals go Bosa at #1 the 9ers trade #2 for #6 and OBJ.

If the Giants have their eyes set on a QB I don't think they can stand pat at #6 because someone will almost certainly leapfrog them to grab one.

Giants can move up while keeping a lot of draft capital and 9ers get OBJ for moving back 4 spots and still being in a position to draft a pass rusher.

dtgold88

Hoopla Cash
$ 341.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'd answer the same whenever I see a question like this...should we trade for (pick a player)? Should we trade (pick a player)?

Depends what they get in return. I cannot imagine any player in the league is truly untradeable.

flclfanman

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If the Giants draft Haskens from OSU, then I think OBJ will give it a few more years.

Him, Barkley, and another WR and the Giantswill be cooking on Offense. Their defense will still stink, but at least they could score more consistently.

SteelersPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.44
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think part of that is playing in Shanahan's offense but I dont think there is much interest for some of these players coming from the team.
Yeah I was being sarcastic on jimmy . He had 4-5 games he won, numbers weren’t stellar. And he was good in New England mop up duty. I wanna see it prolonged and better numbers than he started with in San Fran for that contract

Pattersonca65

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah I was being sarcastic on jimmy . He had 4-5 games he won, numbers weren’t stellar. And he was good in New England mop up duty. I wanna see it prolonged and better numbers than he started with in San Fran for that contract

The contract doesn't bother me. The big hits are during the first two years when the team is flush was cap room. Coming into year two the team is still well under the cap. The remaining three years the team can walk away with little cap hit if it doesn't work out. The issue if it doesn't work out is the time lost not drafting and developing a young QB

NinerSickness

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
I wouldn't be surprised if Cardinals go Bosa at #1 the 9ers trade #2 for #6 and OBJ.

There'd have to be a franchise QB lots of teams desperately want for the VaGiants to make that move. Not sure that's going to be the case in 2019.

If the best player on the board is Q. Williams, then the 6 + ODB would be significantly too much for the 2 IMO. It's always hard to tell what trade value players have, but I don't think that would be enough for the VaGiants unless there's the QB.

rmilia1

Hoopla Cash
$ 86,060.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Pretty sure the Giants can go 4-12 without him just as easily as they did with him. He's great but wideouts just aren't a huge deal . If they can get a good return then I say go for it especially since they don't have a QB who can get him the ball anyway

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wonder if the Giants keep Collins and his steroids...

landon-collins.jpg

Across The Field

Oaky Afterbirth
Hoopla Cash
$ 24,656.63
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'd answer the same whenever I see a question like this...should we trade for (pick a player)? Should we trade (pick a player)?

Depends what they get in return. I cannot imagine any player in the league is truly untradeable.
I'm beginning to warm up to the idea of Cleveland trading for him. Having Landry there would help a lot, as it seems Landry is a pretty stand up guy. Plus, having the chance to play with one of the top young QBs in the NFL has to be enticing for him. It would turn Cleveland into one of the top offenses in the NFL, no question.

dtgold88

Hoopla Cash
$ 341.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm beginning to warm up to the idea of Cleveland trading for him. Having Landry there would help a lot, as it seems Landry is a pretty stand up guy. Plus, having the chance to play with one of the top young QBs in the NFL has to be enticing for him. It would turn Cleveland into one of the top offenses in the NFL, no question.
You certainly wouldn't hear me complaining about trading for him, but something tells me if they are gonna fire a major bullet like this it would be for defense.

Once Kitchens stepped in, the Browns were a top 5 (maybe top 2-3) offense in the second half. And did so with a rookie who hadn't played in more than a year (Callaway), a guy who had done next to nothing and had even been cut once (Higgins) and another who was cast off by his old team (Perriman)...along with Landry.

I am one of those who thinks QBs make the WRs. Not coincidence no matter who stepped in at WR in NE, NO, GB, Pittsburgh, Indy (as long as QB was healthy) they never skipped a beat.