• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Should Odell Beckham Jr. Be Traded?

$port$CriticDaBaus

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It may or may not be possible, but Odell Beckham Jr. could be traded from the New York Giants. To either the San Francisco 49ers or the New England Patriots. He was recommended by his teammates and fans that he is one of the best wide receivers in the NFL. The questions are: “Will this effect the Giants, will this benefit either the Patriots or 49ers, and how will it impact Odell’s career?” The Giants are currently deciding no but it could change according to the Patriots’ interests.

SteelersPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.44
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It may or may not be possible, but Odell Beckham Jr. could be traded from the New York Giants. To either the San Francisco 49ers or the New England Patriots. He was recommended by his teammates and fans that he is one of the best wide receivers in the NFL. The questions are: “Will this effect the Giants, will this benefit either the Patriots or 49ers, and how will it impact Odell’s career?” The Giants are currently deciding no but it could change according to the Patriots’ interests.
U love posting like once things that have been posted weeks ago

Fountain City Blues

Love Everybody
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hahahahahaha, no.

But.... daaaaaa Giants seem to be doing all kinds of drugs these past several years no matter who is in charge. So, there’s a non-zero chance it happens in reality- no matter how stupid it really is.

BackAftaThis

SteelersPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.44
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hahahahahaha, no.

But.... daaaaaa Giants seem to be doing all kinds of drugs these past several years no matter who is in charge. So, there’s a non-zero chance it happens in reality- no matter how stupid it really is.

BackAftaThis
Ab for odb straight

But there are odb trade rumors

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
First I don't want OBJ in NE.
Of course it will effect the NJG. Losing a talented WR like OBJ.
Yes either NE and SF could benefit. Dude is a head case but you can't deny his talent. I think he'd be a better fit in SF personally.
Lastly, of course it would help his career. Feline isn't helping OBJs career.

seattlefan75

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The giants have been trying to trade him for awhile I think even last year before he got paid and extended they tried trading him. Would a trade of OBJ or AB straight up could be on the table?

Fountain City Blues

Love Everybody
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The giants have been trying to trade him for awhile I think even last year before he got paid and extended they tried trading him. Would a trade of OBJ or AB straight up could be on the table?
Straight up? No. Steelers would need to give multiple picks. OBJ's value at 26 is massive, and his contract is an obvious problem for many teams. It should not happen unless he's just pure cancer, and there'a little actual evidence of him being that toxic character.

seattlefan75

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Straight up? No. Steelers would need to give multiple picks. OBJ's value at 26 is massive, and his contract is an obvious problem for many teams. It should not happen unless he's just pure cancer, and there'a little actual evidence of him being that toxic character.

I think its the ownership that doesn't like Odell with his antics and how much they are paying him. Your coworkers may like you but if your boss doesn't there is an issue

Fountain City Blues

Love Everybody
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think its the ownership that doesn't like Odell with his antics and how much they are paying him. Your coworkers may like you but if your boss doesn't there is an issue
That's probably it. It's not a football decision to trade Odell. You can spin it as such with AB.

DJ

Generic line for rent here
Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 13,296.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Ha ha ha.

No.

Fountain City Blues

Love Everybody
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If Odell got traded, It would be a team with crazy assets and space like the Bills, Colts, Jets, 49ers, or Browns I'd have to think.

dbldwn711

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If Odell got traded, It would be a team with crazy assets and space like the Bills, Colts, Jets, 49ers, or Browns I'd have to think.

Pats have a lot of draft picks this year

I think it’s something like 12 picks (6 in rounds 1-3)

Sharkonabicycle

Bipedal Sea Dog
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.12
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Packers should trade for him.

Then you'd have the two biggest positional douche crybabies (OBJ and Rodgers) on one team and the other 31 fanbases can sit back and enjoy the drama and unite against the Green Bay Whiners.

dbldwn711

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Packers should trade for him.

Then you'd have the two biggest positional douche crybabies (OBJ and Rodgers) on one team and the other 31 fanbases can sit back and enjoy the drama and unite against the Green Bay Whiners.

Plus the two most rumored gay players in the league.

#realtalk

Sharkonabicycle

Bipedal Sea Dog
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.12
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Plus the two most rumored gay players in the league.

#realtalk

Good point. I mean the Browns appear to be on the rise so we need a new team to make fun of. This could bring everything together.

NinerSickness

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
OBJ to 49ers trade remains a possibility

"The 49ers hold the second and 36th overall picks in the 2019 draft; the No. 2 overall selection would seemingly be a high price to pay, possibly requiring the Giants to send maybe a third- or fourth-round pick back to the 49ers to balance it all out."

I know talking about the nuances of the NFL draft is pretty esoteric, but you'd think that someone who writes about sports for a living would at least know how to look at an NFL-draft trade-value chart to check to make sure they don't say something extremely silly.