• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

OBJ trade rumors

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
They can all hang out all they like....doesn't mean they aren't crazy.

Have you seen a Giants game in the last 3 years? (Or I guess you can take out the FULL season that OBJ has missed during that time.). OBJ throws a tantrum damn near ever game. How is that going to play with a temperamental teammate like Baker?

The Browns were finally doing a great job of building a team. I don't know how they see adding OBJ as a good final piece and are willing to give up such a huge amount to do so. A 1st and a 2nd less than a week after we saw an indisputably better WR go for a 3rd and a 5th is just crazy.

It definitely helps if you win. All I see is him complaining bc the Giants arent winning. He is a character but you have to live with that. If you win, he is happy. Plain and simple

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
They can all hang out all they like....doesn't mean they aren't crazy.

Have you seen a Giants game in the last 3 years? (Or I guess you can take out the FULL season that OBJ has missed during that time.). OBJ throws a tantrum damn near ever game. How is that going to play with a temperamental teammate like Baker?

The Browns were finally doing a great job of building a team. I don't know how they see adding OBJ as a good final piece and are willing to give up such a huge amount to do so. A 1st and a 2nd less than a week after we saw an indisputably better WR go for a 3rd and a 5th is just crazy.

It was a mid 1st and 3rd and comparing the ABrown situation with Odell pretty much says you have no idea the logic of value

broncosmitty

Banned in Europe
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,206.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Who is the big 2020 prospect?

Cuz the Giants have not yet begun to suck.

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Do they have the cap space after this?

If they get Thomas...Sweet Mercy:harbaugh:

They were at $80M.
After Zeitler trade it was around $70M or so.

Added Odell. I think Odell’s cap number is being paid by the Giants.
Added Richardson. $13M/yr
Added Perriman $4M/yr

Either way they are at $50M - 60M still and can still give Earl a contract and young players in future big contracts

Sam Sportboy

Can't all be winners kid
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.74
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
My kid has been telling me for months that he wants an OBJ jersey. I’ve been telling him no because OBJ is a whiney piece of shit, and isn’t even a Brown.

Fuck.
Well shit, I'll send you my Josh Gordon jersey..........comes with an ounce of Humbolt's finest.............think he
ll settle fer that?