• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

OBJ trade rumors

ducky

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You do realize Jarvis and Odell are best friends? Mayfield works out with Odell

They can all hang out all they like....doesn't mean they aren't crazy.

Have you seen a Giants game in the last 3 years? (Or I guess you can take out the FULL season that OBJ has missed during that time.). OBJ throws a tantrum damn near ever game. How is that going to play with a temperamental teammate like Baker?

The Browns were finally doing a great job of building a team. I don't know how they see adding OBJ as a good final piece and are willing to give up such a huge amount to do so. A 1st and a 2nd less than a week after we saw an indisputably better WR go for a 3rd and a 5th is just crazy.

Sharkonabicycle

Bipedal Sea Dog
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.12
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Writing off Maholmes?

Oh yah.. forgot about Mahomes... well whatever. Let's see what he does in his '2nd' season and if the Chiefs can assemble an actual defense.

I'm auto rooting against Mahomes because of all the bitch douchey fans that were like, "OMG IT'S NOT FAIR MAHOMES DIDN'T GET THE BALL IN OT OMG WAH WAH!" Yep... that is reason enough for me to want him to fail. Sorry... some people just wanna watch the World burn *raises hand*.

SlinkyRedfoot

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It can be a football team or a net, everything has it's limit of how much drama they can put up with.

uxbejr5ibqnx.gif

My kid has been telling me for months that he wants an OBJ jersey. I’ve been telling him no because OBJ is a whiney piece of shit, and isn’t even a Brown.

Fuck.

SteelersPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.44
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
you a bit behind here hank, we already started a browns hype thread a while ago, catch back up, join in
WGAF who called what and when.

Just sit back, watch and marvel how quickly Cleveland becomes a force.

And if I'm wrong, WGAF.....

Brees#1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
1 guy is not a team,

Beckham is still young, but he's been injury prone over the last couple seasons... the Browns surrendered a top 15 safety, and a lot of draft capital. Clearly they think they are in 'win now' mode, which sure.. the AFC is weak if Brady/Luck can't pull it together this year, but still...

Beckham is a diva too boot and while Mayfield had a great rookie campaign, I'm not 100% sold, ESPECIALLY after trading Zeitler who is a top 5 guard. If he regresses expect Beckham to cause locker room issues.