• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

OBJ trade rumors

TheRangerDude

(Dude/Dudeim)
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Reuniting Landry and OBJ... with a good run game and promising young QB... should be interesting. Would be more intetesting if they had made a splash at HC though.

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What are they talking about? The Browns got fleeced. Idiotic amount to give up for a WR....let alone one as crazy as OBJ.

I love Peppers but look at the safety market??? A mid round 1st and a 3rd for a top 3 WR???

Not to mention the fact the Giants already paid him $35M+ guaranteed and took a $16M dead cap hit this year LOL

When you get a chance to make this trade you do it every time. I guarantee even a team like the Pats would have done this. They tried trading for ABrown

broncosmitty

Banned in Europe
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,206.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
A lot of hate for Odell is why some here think it’s a bad trade for the Browns. Odell is easy to dislike. However he’s a talent that will make a impact. Will worth the risk.
People can hate all they want. (I get it, his hair is real gay.)

He's the best individual football player in Cleveland since Jim Brown.

There isn't a QB with a supporting cast like Baker Mayfield has now. This really is shocking. I should've stuck with the Browns when i tried to quit the Lions in '99.

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
A lot of hate for Odell is why some here think it’s a bad trade for the Browns. Odell is easy to dislike. However he’s a talent that will make a impact. Will worth the risk.

Odell and Jarvis are best friends. Baker has gotten to know Odell really well and works out with them. The Browns WR coach Adam Henry was the WR coach at LSU with Jarvis and Odell. All these guys are young players. There is a ton of potential here

DJ

Generic line for rent here
Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 12,971.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
1st a 3rd & Peppers for OBJ

It's a lot but the trade could benefit both teams.....I just have concerns about adding a player like Beckham with a young QB like Mayfield.

The Browns should win the North though.

ducky

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I love Peppers but look at the safety market??? A mid round 1st and a 3rd for a top 3 WR???

Not to mention the fact the Giants already paid him $35M+ guaranteed and took a $16M dead cap hit this year LOL

When you get a chance to make this trade you do it every time. I guarantee even a team like the Pats would have done this. They tried trading for ABrown

The contract is nice now.....but how much you want to bet the Browns have to redo it in the next couple offseasons.

OBJ is not going to play at a discount to anyone for all that long Dude is a head case.

Now remember that he is playing with another hot head in Mayfield. Won't be long before you see these two butting heads on the sidelines.

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The contract is nice now.....but how much you want to bet the Browns have to redo it in the next couple offseasons.

OBJ is not going to play at a discount to anyone for all that long Dude is a head case.

Now remember that he is playing with another hot head in Mayfield. Won't be long before you see these two butting heads on the sidelines.

You do realize Jarvis and Odell are best friends? Mayfield works out with Odell

broncosmitty

Banned in Europe
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,206.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Odell and Jarvis are best friends. Baker has gotten to know Odell really well and works out with them. The Browns WR coach Adam Henry was the WR coach at LSU with Jarvis and Odell. All these guys are young players. There is a ton of potential here
I could not pick a better duo for a QB to have.

Seriously.

This is crazy.

Brees#1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
its looking that way, why not, they going for it

Beckham is still young, but he's been injury prone over the last couple seasons... the Browns surrendered a top 15 safety, and a lot of draft capital. Clearly they think they are in 'win now' mode, which sure.. the AFC is weak if Brady/Luck can't pull it together this year, but still...

Beckham is a diva too boot and while Mayfield had a great rookie campaign, I'm not 100% sold, ESPECIALLY after trading Zeitler who is a top 5 guard. If he regresses expect Beckham to cause locker room issues.

Writing off Maholmes?