• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

OBJ trade rumors

JohnShadows

Bayesian
Hoopla Cash
$ 706.71
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wow. Gettleman traded Joshie Josh Norman, and that went a long way to getting fired in Charlotte. This despite all the good he did getting us to the Super Bowl the year before.

Thought he would avoid risky moves like this with high-profile talent. big Big BIG gamble here, man.

handicappers

FAT STACKS BITCHES
Hoopla Cash
$ 196,499.66
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think they are not sold on either QB. I am not, sold on either of them. They will be a dumpster fire next season. They will be drafting their next QB in the 2020 draft. If they are smart, they use these picks to start getting pieces for that player.
As an Eagles fan, I am going to enjoy watching that mess next season.

Wanna bet Wentz gets injured again?

Brees#1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The Giants are clearly in tank mode and for that reason the trade may make some sense. You want to stockpile draft picks moving forward to rebuild. What baffles me is signing OBD to such a big deal only to trade him Was that that the plan all along?. A stupid plan IMO if you knowingly signed a player with the intent to eat dead money it just does not make any sense.

Eli Manning is a shell of what he used to be. He now a average to below average QB on an obviously very bad team. He is only going to be a placeholder until they draft the QB of the future. The Giants are either going to draft Haskins this year if he falls to them and I believe he will or the plan is to tank and get one of the top QB's in the 2020 draft which early reports show to be Tua Tagovailoa (Alabama) and Justin Hebert (Oregon).

It's not like Barkley, Engram, and Sheperd can't manage the ship with better protection. The Giants are going no where without an improvement on the O-line, ODB or not.

Dr. Strangelove

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Saw this on GMFB twitter feed and thought it was hilarious in regard to what Gettleman and the Giants are doing.

Hank Kingsley

Undefeated
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Just ordered my nice Cleveland Browns beach towel for my swims.

almost bought my freezer mug but shipping was too much.

Passed on a nice Rams towel as it was ridiculously expensive....

Pure Steel

Hoopla Cash
$ 402.37
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Just ordered my nice Cleveland Browns beach towel for my swims.

almost bought my freezer mug but shipping was too much.

Passed on a nice Rams towel as it was ridiculously expensive....
I'm getting in my DoLorean to go and get a freezer mug.....I'll tell Biff hello and that your pal Donald Trump is President and you've never been happier.....

Hank Kingsley

Undefeated
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm getting in my DoLorean to go and get a freezer mug.....I'll tell Biff hello and that your pal Donald Trump is President and you've never been happier.....

Chets drive DeLoreans. And I used to work for a Biff (Big Ignorant Fat Fucker). We found a great pumpkin in our yard and made curried mushroom soup and great pies out of it,

But I love my beach towels and freezer mugs.

Pure Steel

Hoopla Cash
$ 402.37
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Nate Burleson just gave an ode to OBJ on GMF.....Vomit worthy......