• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Now you people understand why its tough to field a good D in the Big 12

bamabear82

I ♥ t-baggin
Hoopla Cash
$ 709.73
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Your best win is against Rice and they rolled over 500 yards of offense and dropped 31 on your sorry defense. Sumlin doesn't have the sack to schedule BYU in Provo, and that's a fact. Even Bama's average offense raped the ever living shit out of your shit defense. Damn, I wish we could have played Rice and SHSU Directional.....

From what I've seen from UT, neither would have been a gimme.

fordman84

@Fordman84_Tx
Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 8,484.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ummm, yes they would have. We may suck, but we don't suck that bad........

New Mexico St gave you a run for a half. Other than 1 half, your team has sucked big time and not stopped anyone from running.

Rice would have walked all over you.

occupant

Resident Inhabitant and nerve striker
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,345.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Lol, this is by far the best Johnny slam I have seen, and will post no more shit talk about the Big 12 for 24 hours in deference to it's awesomeness. Derogatory, Offensive, Cruel, Slightly Racist and True all in one post...hats off.

:suds:

:welcome::wave::yo:

Droopdog51

Hoopla Cash
$ 1.73
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Your best win is against Rice and they rolled over 500 yards of offense and dropped 31 on your sorry defense. Sumlin doesn't have the sack to schedule BYU in Provo, and that's a fact. Even Bama's average offense raped the ever living shit out of your shit defense. Damn, I wish we could have played Rice and SHSU Directional.....

Your only win is New Mexico State and you were held scoreless until the end of the first half. You couldn't stop a Mormon with a knee brace, what makes you think the Texas defense would do any better against Rice? What gives you hope that you could have been able to stop Flanders, one of the best RBs in the FCS?

You should know all about not having the sack to schedule other teams.

Codaxx

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
New Mexico St gave you a run for a half. Other than 1 half, your team has sucked big time and not stopped anyone from running.

Rice would have walked all over you.
-
not sure Texas loses to Rice. Please remember only 1 AQ team gives up more yards per rush than Texas i that is A&M. I can admit Texas's defense is bad, but lets not pretend A&M has a decent defense.

fordman84

@Fordman84_Tx
Hoopla Cash
$ 8,484.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
-
not sure Texas loses to Rice. Please remember only 1 AQ team gives up more yards per rush than Texas i that is A&M. I can admit Texas's defense is bad, but lets not pretend A&M has a decent defense.

yards per rush. Cool stat. Now do yards per game. AP had a record setting yards per rush after the Vikes opening series didn't he?

I never said anything about A&M's defense. I said Rice would beat the stuffing out of Texas, and I stand by it.

BamaTee1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
yards per rush. Cool stat. Now do yards per game. AP had a record setting yards per rush after the Vikes opening series didn't he?

I never said anything about A&M's defense. I said Rice would beat the stuffing out of Texas, and I stand by it.

A Texas fan deliberately bringing up the subject of rush defense? And being serious about it! Now that's funny! :laugh3:

WhiteMamba

John: 8:36
Hoopla Cash
$ 61.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ummm, yes they would have. We may suck, but we don't suck that bad........

Wait, BYU isnt good bro,,,.

They aren't good just because they beat a tubule Texas team. That same BYU team got beat a week earlier by Virginia. A team Oregon beat by 49....

BamaTee1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's sad sad sad when a team has nothing but to cut down another team from another year to feel better about themselves. Now that's digging deep! :L

What did the UT guy say to anyone who would listen? "Remember 10 years ago when y'all returned so many starters and flopped?" :doh:

fordman84

@Fordman84_Tx
Hoopla Cash
$ 8,484.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's sad sad sad when a team has nothing but to cut down another team from another year to feel better about themselves. Now that's digging deep! :L

What did the UT guy say to anyone who would listen? "Remember 10 years ago when y'all returned so many starters and flopped?" :doh:

Hell, last night it was a Texas fan trying to put down an OU fan by bragging about A&M in the cotton last year.

The fanbase, like the team, are in a death spiral.

Codaxx

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

-
Opening series? That makes no sense, this is based on 3 games. You can stand by it, but it is not true. A&M has one of the worst rush defenses in the country. You dont have to use yards per play. Use rushing yards per game. A&M is 117th and Texas is 123. Total defense Texas A&M is 114 and Texas is 116. They both suck. Look at the numbers, it is pretty clear.

fordman84

@Fordman84_Tx
Hoopla Cash
$ 8,484.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
-
Opening series? That makes no sense, this is based on 3 games. You can stand by it, but it is not true. A&M has one of the worst rush defenses in the country. You dont have to use yards per play. Use rushing yards per game. A&M is 117th and Texas is 123. Total defense Texas A&M is 114 and Texas is 116. They both suck. Look at the numbers, it is pretty clear.

Dude, we are 3 games in. Some of the teams talked about here have played only 2 games. Let's see how it all stacks up at the end of the season. A&M defense has sucked the big one so far, I'm not disputing that. But you are cherry picking one stat and beating that drum to no end. Rush per attempt? Give me a break.

How about taking more into account like time of possession. A&M is one of the lowest, but has one of the highest scoring offenses. Hmm, how could low TOP coupled with high scoring offense ever lead to worsened defensive numbers, especially factoring in that 2 of the games for A&m were stocked with freshmen and then when the starters returned it was against the #1 team in the nation :think:

Codaxx

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Dude, we are 3 games in. Some of the teams talked about here have played only 2 games. Let's see how it all stacks up at the end of the season. A&M defense has sucked the big one so far, I'm not disputing that. But you are cherry picking one stat and beating that drum to no end. Rush per attempt? Give me a break.

How about taking more into account like time of possession. A&M is one of the lowest, but has one of the highest scoring offenses. Hmm, how could low TOP coupled with high scoring offense ever lead to worsened defensive numbers, especially factoring in that 2 of the games for A&m were stocked with freshmen and then when the starters returned it was against the #1 team in the nation :think:
-
Cherry picking? I said the A&M rushing defense is terrible. I simply backed it up with yards per rush and rushing yards allowed. I believe most of the suspensions affected the secondary. 2 of the front 7 were suspended. It is also vs vastly inferior competition (2 of 3 games). The starters did return vs Bama. Same Bama that rushed for 2.5 yds per vs VT and 3.3 yards per play. Bama had 206 total yds in their first game and 568 in their second game. Rushing average per play jumped from 2.5 to 6.3 and yards per play went from 3.3 to 8.6. VT should be a top 10 defense, but it is a stark difference. Also the first time in quite awhile that A&M has produced a bad rushing defense. That does not bode well in a run happy SEC.