• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Now you people understand why its tough to field a good D in the Big 12

occupant

Resident Inhabitant and nerve striker
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,345.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hahahaha! Calling anyone "son", the universal sign of an angry bitch.

One of your fellow Sooners came along telling me about passing for 400 yards and to get back to him when Ohio State does it, as that is somehow the pinnacle of an elite offense. Considering that we're scoring way more points than you per game, I don't need to explain why their comment was retarded.

Defense wins championships, son.

romeo212000

Self-proclaimed Asshole
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,441.75
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hahahaha! Calling anyone "son", the universal sign of an angry bitch.

One of your fellow Sooners came along telling me about passing for 400 yards and to get back to him when Ohio State does it, as that is somehow the pinnacle of an elite offense. Considering that we're scoring way more points than you per game, I don't need to explain why their comment was retarded.

Again, you're ignoring the quarterback change. It makes a huge difference. I'm not going to change your mind and that's fine. But at least try to argue your points honestly and intelligently with me. Pretending that Bell's offense should be held accountable for Knight's offense is down right asinine.

Btw, I call people "son" when they're being completely stupid. I'm not angry just because you say I am.

Sox33OSU

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Again, you're ignoring the quarterback change. It makes a huge difference. I'm not going to change your mind and that's fine. But at least try to argue your points honestly and intelligently with me. Pretending that Bell's offense should be held accountable for Knight's offense is down right asinine.

Dude, you have played 1 game against one of the worst defenses in the nation with Bell. Stop acting like that makes you elite or somehow disproves my original point. Is Bell better than Knight? It looks like it. However, you guys struggled mightily to put points on the board against WVU, another very, very horrible offense. When you're putting up 51 on TCU, that's one thing. Tulsa is a far cry from being a decent defense.

occupant

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,345.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Blake Bell has thrown for more yds this season than Guiton.

And he's only started one game.

Played less than a quarter in the two others.

Jus' sayin....

Sox33OSU

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Blake Bell has thrown for more yds this season than Guiton.

And he's only started one game.

Played less than a quarter in the two others.

Jus' sayin....

Guiton also has nearly twice as many TDs.

Points win games, not yards.

romeo212000

Self-proclaimed Asshole
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,441.75
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Dude, you have played 1 game against one of the worst defenses in the nation with Bell. Stop acting like that makes you elite or somehow disproves my original point. Is Bell better than Knight? It looks like it. However, you guys struggled mightily to put points on the board against WVU, another very, very horrible offense. When you're putting up 51 on TCU, that's one thing. Tulsa is a far cry from being a decent defense.

Again, show me where I said they're an elite offense. Go on, I'm waiting. Try to stay on topic. It's really not that hard.

The only thing I'm saying is it is stupid to hold Bell accountable for Knight's offense. Everything but the passing game looked great in both those first two games. Now that it looks like we may have a legitimate passer, it could change everything. Please show me where I've said anything else.

occupant

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,345.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Cal is 119th in the FBS in pts allowed.
SD ST is 118th...
Buffalo is 123rd...

4down20

Quit checking me out.
Hoopla Cash
$ 394.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Oklahoma has a bye week next week.

2 weeks of this.
:gaah:

BucksFanInGA

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You OU fans sure get defensive in a hurry.

romeo212000

Self-proclaimed Asshole
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,441.75
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Oklahoma has a bye week next week.

2 weeks of this.
:gaah:

We're just asking people to quit being stupid and acknowledge what having a better qb can do for our team, and to quit using knight's games against Bell.

Sox33OSU

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Again, show me where I said they're an elite offense. Go on, I'm waiting. Try to stay on topic. It's really not that hard.

The only thing I'm saying is it is stupid to hold Bell accountable for Knight's offense. Everything but the passing game looked great in both those first two games. Now that it looks like we may have a legitimate passer, it could change everything. Please show me where I've said anything else.

Show me where I said Bell is accountable for Knight's offense. Go on, I'm waiting. Try to stay on topic. It's really not that hard.

See? I can sound like an angry little baby, too

This entire thread has life because some butthurt OU fan got angry that I said their offense wasn't elite. I NEVER SAID IT WAS YOU, SO DON'T GET ALL DEFENSIVE, OK?

occupant

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,345.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm fairly offensive, or so I've heard.

BucksFanInGA

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm not stirring anything. But I am disappointed that "seeds" was the best y'all could come up with. I mean come on, you're not even trying. Luckeyes, suckeyes, ohios taint, osux.

There are a lot of better derogatory terms out there at your disposal.

romeo212000

Self-proclaimed Asshole
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,441.75
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Show me where I said Bell is accountable for Knight's offense. Go on, I'm waiting. Try to stay on topic. It's really not that hard.

See? I can sound like an angry little baby, too

This entire thread has life because some butthurt OU fan got angry that I said their offense wasn't elite. I NEVER SAID IT WAS YOU, SO DON'T GET ALL DEFENSIVE, OK?

We're telling you bell has the ability to put up elite offensive numbers, and you pointed at knight's games as proof that Oklahoma's offense isn't good enough. It's not that damn hard to follow unless you have Down's syndrome.

Quit trying to deflect by saying I'm getting angry and defensive simply because I'm calling out your bull crap.

Sox33OSU

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Cal is 119th in the FBS in pts allowed.
SD ST is 118th...
Buffalo is 123rd...

That's what happens when you play Ohio State...

William & Mary scored more on WVU than you did. Who the fuck is William & Mary?