• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Nominate a new Lions head coach

RobBase

★★★★★
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't remember was there any other interviews? Was Caldwell the first. I know it was a very quick process it seemed once they started.

Nope. They thought they had Wiz locked up, just like they thought they had Suh locked up. Promised to deliver Suh, and practically promised to deliver Wiz until he no showed their airplane pick up.

Got stuck hiring our Rooney Rule candidate.

Thruthefog

Can'tre Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 25,000.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Nope. They thought they had Wiz locked up, just like they thought they had Suh locked up. Promised to deliver Suh, and practically promised to deliver Wiz until he no showed their airplane pick up.

Does this mean you don't like Nativity Toes?

gandydancer

FATBASTARD
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,164.87
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I never believe a GM or coaches for that matter until I see what they say actually happen. Make a living out of saying fan base fluff.

Fanbases would be up in arms if they were straight forward with most news.

gandydancer

FATBASTARD
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,164.87
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Was he just a Rooney rule? The lie of numerous phone calls meant the opposite to me. I'm not sure he wasn't the only guy that would show that was actually asked. Most of the DC/OC guys only had one interview also. At least Bowles did as a Rooney rule coach.

I felt Austin was the Rooney rule guy last year.