• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

No team has ever won 3 Super Bowls in a row. What if the Chiefs do it?

redseat

Hoopla Cash
$ 943.33
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
They'll end up a kick short

Duffman

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,535.51
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Knew someone was gonna post this today...
You guys are the new Patriots and are the best of the best currently, people love when the big guy gets knocked down a peg, comes with the territory.

Gotta be able to take your lumps from fans of other teams in the off season since you all are so dominant during the season.

Black Adam

Cowards WILL BE cowards..
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You guys are the new Patriots and are the best of the best currently, people love when the big guy gets knocked down a peg, comes with the territory.

Gotta be able to take your lumps from fans of other teams in the off season since you all are so dominant during the season.
Lol @ you for thinking me or any other long suffering Chiefs fan can't somehow "take their lumps"..

Gotta admit that was funny, though. And just so you know, I've been following the Chiefs since the '67 season. Way back when y'all were microwaved garbage...

Course those were the days the Raiders fans used to dog us... :L

redskinsfan1963

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

most fans of football respect kc,most around here did,nt ne.

Duffman

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,535.51
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Lol @ you for thinking me or any other long suffering Chiefs fan can't somehow "take their lumps"..

Gotta admit that was funny, though. And just so you know, I've been following the Chiefs since the '67 season. Way back when y'all were microwaved garbage...

You’ve never been in the top dog position that you are now though. It’s one thing to take your lumps when your team is really bad(such as Denver is now) and a whole other when every other teams fans can clown you when they have the opportunity when it’s gotten so rare now.

Black Adam

Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You’ve never been in the top dog position that you are now though. It’s one thing to take your lumps when your team is really bad(such as Denver is now) and a whole other when every other teams fans can clown you when they have the opportunity when it’s gotten so rare now.
Trust me when I say this. I've seen a lotta knuckleheads come and go in the NFL. this doesn't affect me personally one way or the other...

Young players and money are sometimes not a good mix...

Chief Cola

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I'm still processing the fact that Mahomes has more rings than Elway.

It's like an alternate universe compared to the 80s, 90s, 2,000s....well basically most of my life!

eaglesnut

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Always knew Andy was the greatest coach ever.

Dr. Strangelove

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm still processing the fact that Mahomes has more rings than Elway.

It's like an alternate universe compared to the 80s, 90s, 2,000s....well basically most of my life!
I'm not even a fan of the Chiefs and am happy about that. My hate for the 80s and 90s Donkeys runs very deep as a Seahawk fan.

redskinsfan1963

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Trust me when I say this. I've seen a lotta knuckleheads come and go in the NFL. this doesn't affect me personally one way or the other...

Young players and money are sometimes not a good mix...
I don,t see a team as good and beating them will be a bitch.just my view and the season will soon be here.we,ll see.

Dr. Strangelove

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Lol think of how I felt about it. My personal despise of the Donkos was unrivaled, especially during the Elway years...
Yeah, me too my friend. Elway broke our hearts many times so there was that but Mike Harden took what was just a rivalry into the realm of pure hatred when he cheap shotted Largent. Largent's revenge was a thing of pure joy and karmic justice though. Lol

Black Adam

Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah, me too my friend. Elway broke our hearts many times so there was that but Mike Harden took what was just a rivalry into the realm of pure hatred when he cheap shotted Largent. Largent's revenge was a thing of pure joy and karmic justice though. Lol
The Divisional Round was what did it for me. Vaseline on the jerseys and Romo rough play on Tony Gonzalez at the time. Obviously never liked 'em much anyways, but that definitely turned up the dial...

Chief Cola

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm not even a fan of the Chiefs and am happy about that. My hate for the 80s and 90s Donkeys runs very deep as a Seahawk fan.
I always rooted for Peyton Manning vs. Brady but what your Seahawks did to the broncos in that super bowl was filthy. :clap:

supermanning.jpg