• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Niners - Texans

Montalban

Hoopla Cash
$ 925.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Just sayin, Fields is set to start the Bears season finale. And like Lance, he'll be the day 1 starter next year.
Oh. I thought I read that he got benched.

Montalban

Hoopla Cash
$ 925.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Lance,
Just sayin, Fields is set to start the Bears season finale. And like Lance he'll be the day 1 starter next year (barring injury).
I guess he has to be. Might as well see what we got for mortgaging our future. Better sooner than later. Garoppolo owes it to himself to go somewhere where the coaching staff knows how to play to his strengths.

Niner Outlaw

Stay out of my territory.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I guess he has to be. Might as well see what we got for mortgaging our future. Better sooner than later. Garoppolo owes it to himself to go somewhere where the coaching staff knows how to play to his strengths.
This coaching staff tailored the offense to Grop's strengths--passing from playaction and lots of quicker throws and action over the middle. Here, He had high level receiving options, a strong running game, and an All Pro LT. He'll have a tough time finding a better offensive scheme and supporting cast. I wish him luck, but considering the teams that'll be looking for a QB (WFT, Denver, Detroit, Steelers, Browns, Texans, Panthers)....

Montalban

Hoopla Cash
$ 925.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This coaching staff tailored the offense to Grop's strengths--passing from playaction and lots of quicker throws and action over the middle. Here, He had high level receiving options, a strong running game, and an All Pro LT. He'll have a tough time finding a better offensive scheme and supporting cast. I wish him luck, but considering the teams that'll be looking for a QB (WFT, Denver, Detroit, Steelers, Browns, Texans, Panthers)....
Green Bay? New Orleans? Miami?

Niner Outlaw

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
GB is out since Rodgers isn't going to retire unless he wins the SB, and even if he does, the GB FO won't admit that Love is a failure just yet.

New Orleans is also out. They're 62M OVER the projected 2022 salary cap already. Grop's current 25M salary isn't really doable and giving him a new LTD wouldn't help all that much. Not to mention, I think they liked what they saw from Jameis Winston, who was playing on a 1 year, 1M deal and they'll want to look again next year at a similarly low price.

Miami...a possible landing spot, but as I said, he'll be landing on a worse team and with a HC coach who is sitting on the hot seat entering the 4th year of a 5yr contract.

Niner Outlaw

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'd also add that Miami's OL is one of, if not the single, worst OL in the league. PFF grades their best OL starter as grading out below our worst OL starter--that's abysmal.

Montalban

Hoopla Cash
$ 925.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
GB is out since Rodgers isn't going to retire unless he wins the SB, and even if he does, the GB FO won't admit that Love is a failure just yet.

New Orleans is also out. They're 62M OVER the projected 2022 salary cap already. Grop's current 25M salary isn't really doable and giving him a new LTD wouldn't help all that much. Not to mention, I think they liked what they saw from Jameis Winston, who was playing on a 1 year, 1M deal and they'll want to look again next year at a similarly low price.

Miami...a possible landing spot, but as I said, he'll be landing on a worse team and with a HC coach who is sitting on the hot seat entering the 4th year of a 5yr contract.
Rodgers has repeatedly said he's leaving GB after this season. Pittsburgh is a great landing spot for either Rodgers or Garoppolo. I don't think Miami is any worse than the 49ers. Their Qb is horrible. Garoppolo could be just the player they need. Just like he was for the 49ers in 2017

Montalban

Hoopla Cash
$ 925.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'd also add that Miami's OL is one of, if not the single, worst OL in the league. PFF grades their best OL starter as grading out below our worst OL starter--that's abysmal.
Wow! That is terrible.

Niner Outlaw

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Rodgers has repeatedly said he's leaving GB after this season. Pittsburgh is a great landing spot for either Rodgers or Garoppolo. I don't think Miami is any worse than the 49ers. Their Qb is horrible. Garoppolo could be just the player they need. Just like he was for the 49ers in 2017
Yea, Rodgers also said he wasn't gonna play for the Packers this year. His bluff got called and it will be again. Unless someone offers something significant for him, he's going nowhere but the retirement home.

I think Grop's lack of a good deep ball and outside passing makes him a poor fit in Pittsburgh.

If you don't think Miami is any worse than the Niners then You and I disagree on both teams.

Montalban

Hoopla Cash
$ 925.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yea, Rodgers also said he wasn't gonna play for the Packers this year. His bluff got called and it will be again. Unless someone offers something significant for him, he's going nowhere but the retirement home.

I think Grop's lack of a good deep ball and outside passing makes him a poor fit in Pittsburgh.

If you don't think Miami is any worse than the Niners then You and I disagree on both teams.
Wouldn't hurt my feelings a bit if the A hole juts rode off into the sunset. I don't think he could stand not having the spotlight on himself though. He'll be back.

Montalban

Hoopla Cash
$ 925.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I think he'd be great in Pittsburgh They have some fine young receivers, a great running game and a solid defense. Good, solid coach too who won't panic like Shanahn does.