• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Nick Foles is reportedly a FA

Rey

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think it's possible Foles comes back to Philly when it's all said and done. It sounds like the Jags could go the Tyrod Taylor route. Their Cap situation is not good at all there and Taylor, who's not a bad QB and brings mobility behind a suspect OL ... would cost a fraction of what Foles would cost. If the Jags are not a landing spot for Foles I don't really see many other places willing to pay Nick 20+ to be a starter. Washington is the favorite to land Josh Rosen from the Cards via trade as Arizona looks to be taking Kyler Murray #1 overall in the draft. The Giants are sticking with Manning one more year (he makes 24 mil or so) while looking at the draft to land either Dwayne Haskins or Drew Lock to be their future. Miami is in full rebuild mode and probably does not mind ending up with a bad record to try and land their QB in 2020 (a 30 year old QB makes no sense to them). Where else is there for Foles to go land that 20+ mil starting job???? He may just come right back to Philly on a high paying backup job with high incentives.

Orlando Eagles

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think it's possible Foles comes back to Philly when it's all said and done. It sounds like the Jags could go the Tyrod Taylor route. Their Cap situation is not good at all there and Taylor, who's not a bad QB and brings mobility behind a suspect OL ... would cost a fraction of what Foles would cost. If the Jags are not a landing spot for Foles I don't really see many other places willing to pay Nick 20+ to be a starter. Washington is the favorite to land Josh Rosen from the Cards via trade as Arizona looks to be taking Kyler Murray #1 overall in the draft. The Giants are sticking with Manning one more year (he makes 24 mil or so) while looking at the draft to land either Dwayne Haskins or Drew Lock to be their future. Miami is in full rebuild mode and probably does not mind ending up with a bad record to try and land their QB in 2020 (a 30 year old QB makes no sense to them). Where else is there for Foles to go land that 20+ mil starting job???? He may just come right back to Philly on a high paying backup job with high incentives.

upload_2019-3-7_12-15-59.jpeg

old duke

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I thin the Birds like Taylor too. I don't think they want Foles because Carson would be looking over his shoulder whenever he struggles. As much a hero that he is. If the Jags don't want him, I wouldn't be surprised if the Giants would like him backing up Eli.

Orlando Eagles

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I thin the Birds like Taylor too. I don't think they want Foles because Carson would be looking over his shoulder whenever he struggles. As much a hero that he is. If the Jags don't want him, I wouldn't be surprised if the Giants would like him backing up Eli.

Eli costs $23.2 M next year. Foles would have to come cheap, and I don’t see that. I think they are committed to drafting one to learn a year behind Eli.

old duke

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Foles just signed with the Jags. 4 yrs - $88M!! Great for Nick!! Best wishes!

mall3013

SportsHoopla's #1 Bucknut
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I wish Nick all the best. Thanks for the memories. We knew this day would come soon.

Rey

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I for one am glad Foles got his cash ... I did not think he would get anything more than around 15 mil per season, but I'm glad I was wrong. I am forever grateful for that Super Bowl win and unless he's playing the Eagles, I will always root for him to do well.

Orlando Eagles

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I for one am glad Foles got his cash ... I did not think he would get anything more than around 15 mil per season, but I'm glad I was wrong. I am forever grateful for that Super Bowl win and unless he's playing the Eagles, I will always root for him to do well.

I literally fist pumped when I heard the news on the way home from work. Good for Nick! He deserves the respect of this contract.

I had the same thought....I’m a bit of a Jags fan now....as long as they aren’t playing us

old duke

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

AMEN!

Orlando Eagles

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Dear Jags fans....there will be lots of debate about how well Nick Foles will do on the field for you. And that debate will continue all the way up until its proven, one way or another.

But here is something that can be proven today.....the Jags have signed an absolute class act of a man. Will miss this guy in green.

Thank You, Philly | By Nick Foles

Rey

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Dear Jags fans....there will be lots of debate about how well Nick Foles will do on the field for you. And that debate will continue all the way up until its proven, one way or another.

But here is something that can be proven today.....the Jags have signed an absolute class act of a man. Will miss this guy in green.

Thank You, Philly | By Nick Foles

Class all the way ... Philly Legend forever.