• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Nick Foles is reportedly a FA

Center Ice

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,004.55
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
With Foles gone there is going to be tremendous pressure on Wentz next season. The second guessing will happen with every 3 and out. Nothing short of going deep into the playoffs will prevent that from happening and if Wentz gets hurt again then no end of shit will hit the fan. Always a big risk letting the home town hero walk away.

eaglesnut

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
With Foles gone there is going to be tremendous pressure on Wentz next season. The second guessing will happen with every 3 and out. Nothing short of going deep into the playoffs will prevent that from happening and if Wentz gets hurt again then no end of shit will hit the fan. Always a big risk letting the home town hero walk away.

Hi concernfag,

:finger2:

Center Ice

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,004.55
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Try to smile. We have one of the best young QBs in the game and the greatest offensive head coach in history.
I've been an Eagles fan a yuuuuuuuuge long time. The kind of excitement Foles brought to Phiily what with the SB and last seasons charge is hard to duplicate. I've never seen Philly fans so excited. Well enough of that then, too much of a good thing is not healthy for you so off you go Foles, we'll keep the statue polished.

I don't wish Wentz any ill will but so far he has nowhere near the durability of Foles. Sorry man, I expect to be pissed off for awhile!

eaglesnut

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I've been an Eagles fan a yuuuuuuuuge long time. The kind of excitement Foles brought to Phiily what with the SB and last seasons charge is hard to duplicate. I've never seen Philly fans so excited. Well enough of that then, too much of a good thing is not healthy for you so off you go Foles, we'll keep the statue polished.

I don't wish Wentz any ill will but so far he has nowhere near the durability of Foles. Sorry man, I expect to be pissed off for awhile!
All that excitement produced a Super Bowl. Good. Check.

Then you had to get crazy.
Nick Foles has been injured a ton. Between the two of them only Carson Wentz has played a full 16.

Center Ice

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,004.55
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
All that excitement produced a Super Bowl. Good. Check.

Then you had to get crazy.
Nick Foles has been injured a ton. Between the two of them only Carson Wentz has played a full 16.

Wentz is in a tough spot. He has no choice but to take the Eagles deep into the playoffs for any kind of vindication and if he gets another season ending injury, he's probably toast.

PhillyGreen

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wentz was not even remotely healthy last season and put up better numbers than Foles. I am pretty sure he is not remotely concerned. There isn't a person alive that thinks Foles is a better QB than Wentz. Only a fucking moron would consider Foles over Wentz....thankfully some of you don't run the Eagles.

Rey

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I saw this on the BGN site. Any word on Nelly? I would trade for Duke for a 5th rounder, otherwise I'm looking at Benny Snell in the draft in possibly fourth round?

I prefer Miles Sanders over Benny Snell. I think Nelson Agholor straight up for Duke Johnson could happen.

mall3013

SportsHoopla's #1 Bucknut
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I prefer Miles Sanders over Benny Snell. I think Nelson Agholor straight up for Duke Johnson could happen.
I would hate to lose Nelly straight up for Duke, but totally understand that it would save cap space in doing so. Wonder if the Browns would throw in a late rounder?

eaglesnut

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
They need to give us a pick back too. A rb they don't even use doesn't have much value.

Orlando Eagles

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I would hate to lose Nelly straight up for Duke, but totally understand that it would save cap space in doing so. Wonder if the Browns would throw in a late rounder?

There is fantastic cap improvement in such a move. I would prefer a late rounder thrown in, but I think arguments could be made either way. We would get cap savings and a RB option we need. The Browns are showing not to be so dumb anymore.

If there are any other quality offers for Johnson it could be us giving up a late rounder to make it happen, in such a scenario.

Darrell Green Fan

The Voice of Reason
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wentz was not even remotely healthy last season and put up better numbers than Foles. I am pretty sure he is not remotely concerned. There isn't a person alive that thinks Foles is a better QB than Wentz. Only a fucking moron would consider Foles over Wentz....thankfully some of you don't run the Eagles.

Paging @dbldwn711 Paging @dbldwn711

Please report to the Eagles Board.

Rey

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
They need to give us a pick back too. A rb they don't even use doesn't have much value.

I think Agholor could be released if not traded ... so if we can get a really good 3rd down Back in return who's base salary is pennies I think we gotta pull the trigger.

dbldwn711

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
:tape:

eaglesnut

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well I have that tool on ignore.....so he can just keep his flame bait posts on the general board.
Leave it to a redskins fan to call a clown to our board.

Public Notice:
They have an active politics thread on the redskins board. Half of them are city-dwelling, politically intolerant and ignorant DC liberals that are mentally incapable of processing our tremendous national reality aboard the Trump Train. They exemplify the utter uselessness of a place that could only manage 4% of the vote for our President. As was found in a recent study that used an original national poll, voter-registration files, and other large data sets, the politically open-minded places tend to be more rural and suburban. So DC is a troubled and whiny chamber of deranged echoes. Their closed minds ache with hate. Anyone that wants to get under their red(angry)skins or attempt to offer them some salvation you know where to go. Good luck.