• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Ngakoue to Minny?

FaCe-LeE-uS

ΔΣΦ
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,513.03
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's hard to say I was disappointed by his play. But he wasn't some overwhelming force either. He's a solid edge guy. Those are hard to find so he definitely has big value in this league. But if he is the best player on your defensive line, you are in trouble.

I will say all the crap talked about him in the run game is just that....crap. He was very solid against the run. But he certainly isn't as disruptive pass rusher as his 5 sacks over 6 games would lead you to believe. He's not a guy that gets close to the QB consistently.....but when he does, he closes the deal. Or at least he did here.

But he really does have one hell of a knack at that strip sack.

As a Pitt fan: Your team has 2 much better edge defenders right now. But that is nothing new with your franchise. But for Baltimore I do think he adds some much needed push off the edge. Certainly makes them better and will be a solid contributor there.
Good info. I wasn’t interested in him in Pittsburgh, but just wondering why the Ravens fan base is going crazy over it. Steelers fans are clamoring for the FO to go after an ILB now more than ever through. Seeing a rival have the balls to do something like this always riles up the Steelers fan base. I’m not worried about it. Baltimore’s in 2nd place looking up at the more dominant D in the division in PIT. This is BAL’s move to become a more complete team. Credit to Decosta on this one. If they are serious about competing with PIT this move had to be done. Not that they already couldn’t, just that this Steelers team is much more well rounded than they are.

Baltimore has a good to great defense. Well coached that’s for sure. Now they have a D front that can give its back end some help.