• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Bears @ Browns

beardown07

Upstanding Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Oh, and if Mooney caught that, I'd still be annoyed af with Getsy, Fields and the Offense as a whole. They still shrunk when it mattered most. Fields didn't do anything special to get us there. The only reason we even close, is because Denzel Ward was playing hurt, and tried to tackle Scott with his pussy.

Browns tie it up...how do the Bears respond? 3 and out. Bears get the ball coming out at half with a two score lead...what do they do? Jack fucking shit.

This offense as a whole shits their pants when it matters.

wood20ks

Staff member
Hoopla Cash
$ 6,227.93
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The first one wasn't even a pick. It hit the ground. Piss poor job by the refs and the announcers for ignoring it. Speaking of, Mark Sanchez is fucking awful as an announcer...greasy haired fuck needs to stfu.

Yes,you are right,it did hit the ground.......and right on both.

We just need another wr to count on other than Moore.....its not quite as bad as KCs 2nd option wrs,but damn they are bad.....

And I dont think Eberfluss has the attitude to get his team as fired up as he should....I never see much of type of emotion out of him along the sidelines.....hell you see coaches walk out onto the field showing emotion,I just dont see that out of him.....Maybe if he did that a few times,it just may put a spark in the players.
Some of them need a boot in their ass.....

Lake Shore Drive

Your retarted
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
On a positive note, I got to see the Bulls sh*t their pants in person less than 24 hours before this sh*tshow...so that's nice. A+ sports weekend.
Aha!!! Now we're finally getting it.......YOU'RE the jinx, oh Jidded one!!!!

beardown07

Upstanding Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yes,you are right,it did hit the ground.......and right on both.

We just need another wr to count on other than Moore.....its not quite as bad as KCs 2nd option wrs,but damn they are bad.....

And I dont think Eberfluss has the attitude to get his team as fired up as he should....I never see much of type of emotion out of him along the sidelines.....hell you see coaches walk out onto the field showing emotion,I just dont see that out of him.....Maybe if he did that a few times,it just may put a spark in the players.
Some of them need a boot in their ass.....
It's weird, cuz the players seem to like him. Sweat's recent comments about the culture came as a shock to me, but whether he's a good coach or not, one thing is definitely certain, he does not know how to win, and severely lacks that cutthroat killer instinct. Way too many games that should've been easy victories, only for them to come down to the wire, and too often ending as losses. Yesterday was a perfect example. Getting the ball coming out in the second half, up 10, and just shit the bed, and give it right back to em'. A score there, and the Cleveland's sails get a little limp.

wood20ks

Staff member
Hoopla Cash
$ 6,227.93
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
cuz the players seem to like him. Sweat's recent comments about the culture came as a shock to me,

This why I never take into stock what coaches and players say to the media,its what they want you to hear,not true feelings behind closed doors.....

Id really like to hear what MaHomes really has to say about his wr corps droppping all those passes,or what Sean Payton really was saying to Russell Wilson Saturday during the confrontation on sideline.....cause during the postgame media,Sean pretty much played it off....until like the 3rd time straight he was asked abut it,and he finally had to tell him none of his business.......so I usually take these press conferences with a grain of salt and not the gospel......
Last thing anyone wants to do is start calling out players......

justanidiot

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
As I said,again we have those terrible drops.......Tonyan in the ez,along with Mooneys hailmary drops were crucial......Thats what bad teams do tho

I see your point,but if he misses,then we give them a very short field......and I was 50/50 on that, we have nothing to lose other than draft position.....but its all hindsight,he misses it,we would criticize the decision.....
short field with how much time left? The hail mary ended the half. I would not have criticized the decision. It is just as hard to throw to the end zone than the kick would have been, Same winds, same direction in warmups he made 55. Play calling was bad and almost panicked. You have time outs, but now that fields seems afraid to run the ball hard anymore, he is just falling by himself. You gotta show confidence that they did enough. Pretty sure the golden rule being a visiting team is take the points when you can.

Mooney is just not engaged this year, Fields cant hit him in stride, cant even get close anymore. They ran the play, the bears did not make the tip, he dropped it at the end anyway. I would rather see that hail mary where everyone goes to the mosh pit, then you throw the ball to the other corner of the end zone having one of your guys streak across. Maybe one day.

Expected the loss, expect fields to slide all the time now, expect Everfluke to show no balls, but in all honesty, Cleveland is a good team, 9-5 now, stout defense as long as a QB does not fuck up the game.

Jiddy

I wear my Meatball Badge with honor.
Hoopla Cash
$ 800.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's weird, cuz the players seem to like him. Sweat's recent comments about the culture came as a shock to me, but whether he's a good coach or not, one thing is definitely certain, he does not know how to win, and severely lacks that cutthroat killer instinct. Way too many games that should've been easy victories, only for them to come down to the wire, and too often ending as losses. Yesterday was a perfect example. Getting the ball coming out in the second half, up 10, and just shit the bed, and give it right back to em'. A score there, and the Cleveland's sails get a little limp.

I read Sweat's comments as more of a reflection on the sh*tshow that is Washington than a confirmation on Eberflus. It's a disaster over there. But there is something to be said about how hard the Bears players have played despite how bad it was after the first month. We're sh*tty...but we're trying. So you gotta give Eberflus that.

justanidiot

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This why I never take into stock what coaches and players say to the media,its what they want you to hear,not true feelings behind closed doors.....

Id really like to hear what MaHomes really has to say about his wr corps droppping all those passes,or what Sean Payton really was saying to Russell Wilson Saturday during the confrontation on sideline.....cause during the postgame media,Sean pretty much played it off....until like the 3rd time straight he was asked abut it,and he finally had to tell him none of his business.......so I usually take these press conferences with a grain of salt and not the gospel......
Last thing anyone wants to do is start calling out players......
yeah, it was that press conference with the same prick asking the SanDiego coach if he expected to be fired, then asking him for reasons he should keep his job, then even more asking why he should not be fired. Payton wasnt falling for that.

Jiddy

Hoopla Cash
$ 800.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Aha!!! Now we're finally getting it.......YOU'RE the jinx, oh Jidded one!!!!

Man...I haven't seen a Chicago team win in person since 2003. Bartolo Colon was pitching for the White Sox for that victory.

0-16 since that win now (Bears 0-5, Sox 0-6, Bulls 0-6). I honestly thought the Bulls were gonna break that streak Saturday for a few minutes...But no. Of course Jimmy Butler pisses in my Cheerios while Vucevic can't hit a f*cking layup. Life as a Chicago fan is pain.

Jiddy

Hoopla Cash
$ 800.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And then there's this:

We made it a couple weeks without doing something historically inept. So that was nice.

beardown07

Upstanding Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I read Sweat's comments as more of a reflection on the sh*tshow that is Washington than a confirmation on Eberflus. It's a disaster over there. But there is something to be said about how hard the Bears players have played despite how bad it was after the first month. We're sh*tty...but we're trying. So you gotta give Eberflus that.
Right, yet Eric Bienemy will be at the top of many Bears fans' list this offseason. Go figure.

I do believe this team plays hard, and that IS something to say for Eberflus. I just can't stand the lack of killer instinct. They have blown way too many leads by sitting on their thumbs, and he seemingly hasn't learned ANYTHING from it.

beardown07

Upstanding Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Man...I haven't seen a Chicago team win in person since 2003. Bartolo Colon was pitching for the White Sox for that victory.

0-16 since that win now (Bears 0-5, Sox 0-6, Bulls 0-6). I honestly thought the Bulls were gonna break that streak Saturday for a few minutes...But no. Of course Jimmy Butler pisses in my Cheerios while Vucevic can't hit a f*cking layup. Life as a Chicago fan is pain.
Been to 4 games. 1-3.

Have yet to see a starting QB start the game.

Was at the game in '05 against Vick at home when sexy Rexy came in at halftime to replace Orton, after having missed a bunch of games from the leg injury. That was the only win I've seen, and that was probably cuz it cold af, and the Falcons wanted no part of it.

justanidiot

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And then there's this:

We made it a couple weeks without doing something historically inept. So that was nice.
Did we? Fifth game with a lead of 10 or more points that they lost. Pretty sure that has to be close to breaking some kind of record.

wood20ks

Staff member
Hoopla Cash
$ 6,227.93
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Just seen hilites of the game for about the 10th time today,but Mark Sanchez on The Herd showed the hail mary at the half,and JF got mugged after that throw....
It shoukdve been a free play with a 15 yard fg to put them in an easy fg attempt.....

COuldve been a game winner.....??....possibly.

My apologies if someone has brought it up earlier,but I dont remember it......

averagejoe

You fell victim to one of the classic blunders.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
because of the headwind they felt Santos' projected long was reduced by 8 yards for the halftime FG.
This is on Eberflus imo.
Cleveland won the coin toss and elected to receive. So why did Eberflus not pick the side of the field with the wind to end the half?

justanidiot

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Just seen hilites of the game for about the 10th time today,but Mark Sanchez on The Herd showed the hail mary at the half,and JF got mugged after that throw....
It shoukdve been a free play with a 15 yard fg to put them in an easy fg attempt.....

COuldve been a game winner.....??....possibly.

My apologies if someone has brought it up earlier,but I dont remember it......
I think both hail marys were against a three man rush. I guess they gotta work a sprint to the sidelines in that play for the bears since our 5 could not stop 3. I brought up the other side of the end zone, and a race to the other corner, because there were at least 6 if not 7 browns in that mosh pit. Maybe that would allow Fields to see he can throw it to a spot and someone will get there.

wood20ks

Staff member
Hoopla Cash
$ 6,227.93
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

beardown07

Upstanding Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Mitch Survivor Australia GIF by Australian Survivor

beardown07

Upstanding Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It should seal his fate IMO. Totally batshit crazy call. One of the better secondary units in the league, IMO, and the front 4 was getting decent pressure all day....to drop a 320 lb dfensive tackle into zone coverage while blitzing multiple DBs? I hope to Christ they're tanking to justify that retardery.

But we all know tanking is insane, as you damage your reputation with the players at minimum...worst case, you get great players hurt for no reason.

Mebert

Not Mebert's Alt
Hoopla Cash
$ 22,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I would come in here and talk shit, but you guys kicked our ass twice.

Team has the pieces to be real dominant in a few years. I hope you guys hire Matt Patricia and fuck it all up.