• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Bears @ Browns

wood20ks

Staff member
Hoopla Cash
$ 6,227.93
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yannick wont be missed that much........

Clevelands Delpit is assigned to IR,along with their def end Okoronkwo.......but their def is still top notch.......
Its gonna come down to if we can block Garrett and if we can get to old man Flacco......

We lose another close one.

31-27

justanidiot

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Clevelands Delpit is assigned to IR,along with their def end Okoronkwo.......but their def is still top notch.......
Its gonna come down to if we can block Garrett and if we can get to old man Flacco......

31-27
did you see that even though they named flacco as the starter the rest of the year, he still gets transferred back to the practice squad after their weekend game. I almost want to see if the bengals, jets or texans try to sign him. He said he is ok with the arrangement, just figure there might be more money from another team hunting for their playoff spot. Another reason you dont want to pay a quarterback the stupid money I guess.

Lake Shore Drive

Your retarted
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

31-27
Yeah, DeMarcus Walker appears to be the one who'll take his spot. This will also give others on the depth chart who haven't played much a chance to see more action. Walker isn't quite as flashy with the pass rush, but he's a better run stopper than Ngakoue, so I agree, there will be little loss felt here.

did you see that even though they named flacco as the starter the rest of the year, he still gets transferred back to the practice squad after their weekend game. I almost want to see if the bengals, jets or texans try to sign him. He said he is ok with the arrangement, just figure there might be more money from another team hunting for their playoff spot. Another reason you dont want to pay a quarterback the stupid money I guess.
Saw that too. Hey, the Bears should pick him up!!! :nutswing:

Stakesarehigh

One day it will all make sense
Hoopla Cash
$ 77,957.12
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

why would he go to the Jets? He doesn't need money. He's having a blast per his own words. This is a very real audition for him to stick somewhere next year.

justanidiot

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
why would he go to the Jets? He doesn't need money. He's having a blast per his own words. This is a very real audition for him to stick somewhere next year.
who are you to say what the man needs? This is not money, its a level of respect. How about a two way commitment from a guy that puked out 230 million fully guaranteed?

Stakesarehigh

Hoopla Cash
$ 77,957.12
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
who are you to say what the man needs? This is not money, its a level of respect. How about a two way commitment from a guy that puked out 230 million fully guaranteed?

Is Joe Flacco behaving like he feels he's being disrespected?

justanidiot

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Is Joe Flacco behaving like he feels he's being disrespected?
Maybe, He just signed a contract for the rest of the season, with bonus dollars for playoff wins, Total of 7 million if they win the superbowl, I guess this moron was onto something.....

Stakesarehigh

Hoopla Cash
$ 77,957.12
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Maybe, He just signed a contract for the rest of the season, with bonus dollars for playoff wins, Total of 7 million if they win the superbowl, I guess this moron was onto something.....

Many people way overreacted to something that was already a done deal. The Browns gave him a shot...he was just gonna take a huge deuce on them and play for the Jets or Steelers for an extra million he doesnt need? lol

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Just FYI, practice squad rules are tricky. I am not going to go into all that but basically this was just a process. The Browns and Flacco communicated. Him going to the practice squad was bc of the teams' injury issues and for cap purposes. Long story-short, he had zero intention of signing with another team.

Stakesarehigh

Hoopla Cash
$ 77,957.12
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Like we said. It’s ok to admit when you are wrong

it was obviously a weird situation but how often does a qb come off the practice squad and get a multi million dollar deal in the same season.

He just wants the chance to shine and possibly get another gig next year. Wild to me no one wanted him as a high priority backup at least with how shitty the backups are.

wood20ks

Staff member
Hoopla Cash
$ 6,227.93
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
it was obviously a weird situation but how often does a qb come off the practice squad and get a multi million dollar deal in the same season.

He just wants the chance to shine and possibly get another gig next year. Wild to me no one wanted him as a high priority backup at least with how shitty the backups are.

Im betting the Vikes sure wish they had Flacco right about now.......

Jiddy

I wear my Meatball Badge with honor.
Hoopla Cash
$ 800.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Damn...A couple tongue-in-cheek jokes about signing Flacco and the Browns fans are in full blown forensic mode.

LOL

It's all good boys...I know there's a lot of "Super Bowl before I die" angst going on over in Cleveland. You do you.

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Damn...A couple tongue-in-cheek jokes about signing Flacco and the Browns fans are in full blown forensic mode.

LOL

It's all good boys...I know there's a lot of "Super Bowl before I die" angst going on over in Cleveland. You do you.
Meh I made one comment about the practice squad and a Bears fan didn't believe me. It's not a big deal.

Lake Shore Drive

Your retarted
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Here's to hoping for a good game against the Browns. They've got one of the best D's in the league and their offense seems to be back in gear with Flacco taking the snaps. The man can still throw an accurate pass. The one advantage we might have is we can pretty much count on him operating within the pocket. This may or may not result in more blitzes than we normally send, that's a play-it-by-ear scenario. But at least it should eliminate the need for a spy, freeing up an extra defender for other purposes.

Lake Shore Drive

Your retarted
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This appears to be the final injury report for Sunday's game:

Bears at Browns

For the Bears, Moore said he's good to go despite missing practice with an ankle injury at the start of the week. Cleveland is battling a slew of injuries going into this one, with starting tackle Jedrick Wills also on injured reserve following knee surgery. Pocic will be replaced by Nick Harris, while Ward is trying to return from a three-game absence in the secondary. Martin Emerson Jr. and Cameron Mitchell are the Browns' top reserves at corner.

At least on paper we have the edge with respect to the injuries. But then again paper and 25 cents still just equals two bits.