• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Bears @ Saints

wood20ks

Staff member
Hoopla Cash
$ 6,227.93
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah…We were never winning this game…but it sure feels like we could have. What an odd juxtaposition.

I felt the game was closer than 7.....seemed we did it in our grasp till the 2nd half turnovers.......

We held their offense in check all game......other than Taysom Hill,they really never got anything going.......
And liked our rushing offense,Foreman with some nice runs.....think hes a beast.....
Nice game by Kmet and Mooney.

Lake Shore Drive

Your retarted
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah…We were never winning this game…but it sure feels like we could have. What an odd juxtaposition.
It's why I said bad teams kill themselves with penalties and turnovers. Statsitically, we hung with the Saints all game, even out yardaged them. But we ultimately beat ourselves.

beardown07

Upstanding Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's why I said bad teams kill themselves with penalties and turnovers. Statsitically, we hung with the Saints all game, even out yardaged them. But we ultimately beat ourselves.
The league should be investigated any time a team only has one penalty in a game.

2 weeks in row. It's more than just "bad teams". Neither Sand Diego nor New Orleans are "good teams'.

The hypothetical best team that could ever possibly be, isn't going 60 minutes with but one penalty. That's just retarded.

The NFL need reffing reform, and it needs it quickly. It's getting egregious.

justanidiot

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The league should be investigated any time a team only has one penalty in a game.

2 weeks in row. It's more than just "bad teams". Neither Sand Diego nor New Orleans are "good teams'.

The hypothetical best team that could ever possibly be, isn't going 60 minutes with but one penalty. That's just retarded.

The NFL need reffing reform, and it needs it quickly. It's getting egregious.
yes, that facemask penalty on drops jones jr when two guys were holding him was a laugher. Almost as funny as actually dressing that guy for games on sunday.

Also, guess we did not find that pass rusher yet.

beardown07

Upstanding Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
yes, that facemask penalty on drops jones jr when two guys were holding him was a laugher. Almost as funny as actually dressing that guy for games on sunday.

Also, guess we did not find that pass rusher yet.
He had some pressures and almost a strip sack. I thought he played pretty good for just arriving.

Nothing stood out more to me than Sanborn tho. He should be in the middle and Edmunds, outside.

justanidiot

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He had some pressures and almost a strip sack. I thought he played pretty good for just arriving.

Nothing stood out more to me than Sanborn tho. He should be in the middle and Edmunds, outside.
That was from the beginning. Both these Edmunds Edwards, whatever guys came in as being cover guys. I cut Edmunds some slack because half the snaps he is running backwards playing safety and not nose to the football due to scheme. But that speaks more for having shit safeties. Jack did nothing wrong to get replaced, even if it was to prove we can get two guys for the price of one this year, Both these guys are gonna be looking for Roquan contracts next year.

Dont you have it when a GM cant show his best wins. Lynch has no problem with Purdy, but not us for Sanborn. One place we did not need help was MLB.

richig07

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I felt the game was closer than 7.....seemed we did it in our grasp till the 2nd half turnovers.......

We held their offense in check all game......other than Taysom Hill,they really never got anything going.......
And liked our rushing offense,Foreman with some nice runs.....think hes a beast.....
Nice game by Kmet and Mooney.
We outgained them and outplayed them. Losing that game was a travesty.

Watching that 2nd half made me want to bang my head against a wall.

Ultimately, it's fine. We probably should be rooting for them to lose. Just... man... sometimes it's really tough to watch them.

beardown07

Upstanding Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
We outgained them and outplayed them. Losing that game was a travesty.

Watching that 2nd half made me want to bang my head against a wall.

Ultimately, it's fine. We probably should be rooting for them to lose. Just... man... sometimes it's really tough to watch them.
Getsy, Getsy, Getsy.

Called a great first half. Completely abandoned that and shit the bed in the second.

If y'all watch it again, pay attention to the 4th quarter, dude was calling routes 20 yards down the field with nothing underneath. He was acting like we were down 3 scores with 5 to play. Totally ridiculous.