• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

NFL refs still suck

Shane_O_Mac812

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,999.68
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
They were up by a score all game so they did do enough to win.

This is a stupid even for you.
They should of been up more than one score then, that would of overcame the bad call. Blaming the refs is crybaby, weak, and simply looking to place blame at someone else other than your sorry ass team. It is to deflect responsibility instead of admitting that you weren't good enough.

Old Lion

Pay no attention to that man behind the curtain
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
They should of been up more than one score then, that would of overcame the bad call. Blaming the refs is crybaby, weak, and simply looking to place blame at someone else other than your sorry ass team. It is to deflect responsibility instead of admitting that you weren't good enough.
Another in a long line of moronic analogies.

Stick to wrasslin and superhero movies. That is about your level of intelligence and reasoning.

Shane_O_Mac812

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,999.68
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Another in a long line of moronic analogies.

Stick to wrasslin and superhero movies. That is about your level of intelligence and reasoning.
And you have done nothing to prove me wrong. Blaming refs is weak. I'm not saying refs don't make bad calls, they are human, it happens. But blaming them for a loss is weak.

Old Lion

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And you have done nothing to prove me wrong. Blaming refs is weak. I'm not saying refs don't make bad calls, they are human, it happens. But blaming them for a loss is weak.
Maybe in a basketball game where there are 50 scores or more in a game. Not in other sports where 1 score is usually the difference in the games.

It is not rocket science.

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Every game is different, that means ref can be one-sided for the entirety to the game. You know this is true if you watch football. So it is easy to say you can play better but on key drives with your momentum on your side the refs can completely dictate that aspect by how they interpret calls or the rules. This is true. I'm not saying everything determines a W or L but it happens.

If both teams play a hell of a game, fighting all game and they don't call a clear DPI at the end of the game-a game the Saints would win if they get the call...yes the refs determined the game. It's stupid saying one team can play better bc in that moment you have a chance to win and that one call can change the outcome.

Dude

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,999.86
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Most penalties I just go meh, whatever. The only one that really gets me riled is the stupid "landing on the QB is roughing the fucking passer" like last night. Pussification at it's worst and ruining football for true fans, imo. The dude makes a perfect form tackle, no head hit, no going low, no forcible body slam, nothing but good fundamental football and boom, out comes the yellow. It's a fucking shame.
Roughing the passer has become ridiculous. There you had Mahomes last night, sitting on his ass, pouting, after running like a runner and getting cleanly tackled, begging for a flag. That should be loss of down for promoting that kind of behavior.

The spot PI fouls are most irritating. A team gets 40-50 yards because a ref is sort of blind? Those penalties need to be capped at 15 yards max.

Dude

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,999.86
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Those very long penalties distort the game and are completely unnecessary, IMO.

fastforward

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,832.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
...The spot PI fouls are most irritating. A team gets 40-50 yards because a ref is sort of blind? Those penalties need to be capped at 15 yards max.
How about half the distance to the spot of the foul?

Cave_Johnson

R.I.P. Bob Saget
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Didn't change the game or determine the outcome. Like I said above, if one bad call determines if you win or lose, you didn't play good enough to win.
Cool. Doesn't mean the call wasn't wrong.

Darrell Green Fan

The Voice of Reason
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
They should of been up by more than one score, like I said, they didn't do enough to win. No single call in any sport in history decides the outcome of a game. Cry more.
This is one of the dumber posts I've read in all the time I've been here. And I am a regular on the Politics Board.

shopson67

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So you are up the whole game by a TD and then with 1 second left the other team throws a hail mary and the refs decide to call a phantom PI and put the ball on the goal line and the other team scores and makes a 2pt conversion to win and that is OK for you.

STFU shitstain.

change to the college rule (15 yard penalty instead of a spot foul)

Old Lion

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
change to the college rule (15 yard penalty instead of a spot foul)
And it is amazing how college not only has better rules but better refs as well.

shopson67

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And it is amazing how college not only has better rules but better refs as well.

I wouldn't go that far. I've seen multiple calls get challenged and they still got them wrong, and I've only watched a handful of games.

Old Lion

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I wouldn't go that far. I've seen multiple calls get challenged and they still got them wrong, and I've only watched a handful of games.
I guess I watched different ones. I only saw 1 call in 3 games that looked wrong. NFL I see multiple ones in every single game.

redskinsfan1963

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
they clearl missed a call on last sunday night,s final play.if seen new york get by with far worse penalties in he past than buffalo got by with sunday night.that,s why i,m not really pissed over it.it,s pretty bad that refs get paid so much when they do awful jobs though.