• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

NFL Network or Patriots Network?

cdumler7

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
i corrected myself, its 2 rings

and he was bradys teammate for 4 years, not " a couple"

its double your claim.

relevence.

Ok again as I have said maybe he was using them with Woody and maybe not. Do you really expect a Center to notice if a ball is at 11.5 PSI or 12.5 PSI? Come on Rock. You said yourself as a TE you couldn't tell the difference so then why are you all of a sudden expecting a Center to know the difference. CAn't have it both ways buddy.

Rock Strongo

My mind spits with an enormous kickback.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ok again as I have said maybe he was using them with Woody and maybe not. Do you really expect a Center to notice if a ball is at 11.5 PSI or 12.5 PSI? Come on Rock. You said yourself as a TE you couldn't tell the difference so then why are you all of a sudden expecting a Center to know the difference. CAn't have it both ways buddy.
yes

wanna know why?matt flynn, 98.5 host...won a ring as the center for baltimore...U maine guy.

he said he could tell even with his fucked up hands.

WizardHawk

Release the Kraken - Fuck the Canucks
Hoopla Cash
$ 8,800.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
how the eff do heath shuler and solomon wilcots have "patriot ties?"

what about your boy jerry rices using stickum his whole career?

dont deflect!
You are hung up on this, as well as a few other deflections, and it's entirely not relevant. Why? Because it wasn't known at the time he was playing that he did it. Only came out years and years after his retirement. And HE IS THE ONE THAT ADMITTED IT.

Brady cheated and has now been suspended for lying and covering it up (failing to cooperate). Entirely different. Show me where Rice covered anything up and lied to official investigations and we can talk. Short of that, this is nothing more than your lame attempt at deflection.

Had Brady just admitted it he pays a 25k fine and people laugh at him, but it's over. He created his bed by not coming clean, getting caught lying, and not cooperating. Those are the facts.

DirtDirtDirt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Bruschi should have been fired on the spot

Watching that unprofessional fanboy act like a 9 year old with a Brady poster above his bed, was hysterical

Woody laughed at that dude

cdumler7

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And I apologize for not saying 4 years. Realize though I was more commenting to the number of years he actually played with Brady. Woody was drafted in 1999. Tom brady was drafted in 2000. Brady didn't start his first year meaning his first year with Woody would have been in 2001. So he would have had 2001-2003 which I guess is 3 years. I apologize for missing that one year.

Rock Strongo

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You are hung up on this, as well as a few other deflections, and it's entirely not relevant. Why? Because it wasn't known at the time he was playing that he did it. Only came out years and years after his retirement. And HE IS THE ONE THAT ADMITTED IT.

Brady cheated and has now been suspended for lying and covering it up (failing to cooperate). Entirely different. Show me where Rice covered anything up and lied to official investigations and we can talk. Short of that, this is nothing more than your lame attempt at deflection.

Had Brady just admitted it he pays a 25k fine and people laugh at him, but it's over. He created his bed by not coming clean, getting caught lying, and not cooperating. Those are the facts.
lol

if a guy is making insane claims like "woody was bradys teammate for his first couple of years" or "solomon wilcots and heath shuler have patriots ties" im calling them out.

fact checking.

it forces the remainder of whatever argument made into the trash.

WizardHawk

Hoopla Cash
$ 8,800.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So Brady was only cheating during time frames that fit your preconceived narrative. Got it!
Brady is getting older. No telling if he has been doing it for years or if this is a recent thing.

It is reasonable to suggest it is more recent given that several teams noticed it this year and no other complaints are known.

Rock Strongo

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Bruschi should have been fired on the spot

Watching that unprofessional fanboy act like a 9 year old with a Brady poster above his bed, was hysterical

Woody laughed at that dude
yeah thats not a good look for tedi...but

he DOES make the same point i am. he asked for 12.5 and got 11.8, etc.

he didnt ask them to intentionally go below 12.5. thats what i think tedi means.

NEPatsfan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Brady is getting older. No telling if he has been doing it for years or if this is a recent thing.

It is reasonable to suggest it is more recent given that several teams noticed it this year and no other complaints are known.

Still going with assumptions to make your narrative work I see.

DirtDirtDirt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Could you imagine how much cheating the Brady's were doing in their 2nd SB against the Giants? After losing one already to that same team?

My god

Rock Strongo

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

"when you get old, your hands shrink"

cdumler7

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
yes

wanna know why?matt flynn, 98.5 host...won a ring as the center for baltimore...U maine guy.

he said he could tell even with his fucked up hands.

Ok? Again we have no clue when he started deflating footballs. The first time the league questioned that this was happening was in 2004 when they warned the Patriots about using footballs that were not approved by the league. 2004 was the year Woody was no longer with the team. Was that the first year that Brady decided to start doing this we just don't know. Also again Woody being a Center is not going to know the exact PSI the ball is at for Brady. I'm sure he can tell that it is less inflated than that of other quarterbacks but to know the exact PSI is ridiculous. Throw in as a Center you just don't care about that stuff. It is no business of his. All he did was say that Brady is the ultimate competitor and that he can see Brady deciding to do this as he cares that much about winning. He said he thinks he did it but his opinion matters only a fraction more than any of us on here just like that of Tedy Bruschi and his rant in his opinion is worth about the air that he used to say it.

DirtDirtDirt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
When Tracked down in Bermuda, Tom Coughlins only comment

"Who cares, they suck anyway"

WizardHawk

Hoopla Cash
$ 8,800.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Still going with assumptions to make your narrative work I see.
Stop confusing me with others (like you did yesterday). What narrative are you speaking of? And I said it is reasonable to suggest, which means it's a best guess. It's no less logical than anything else presented. You have more than one team complaining to the league in the same season and texts from the Jets game in that season along with whatever else they used in that report. All this year. Nothing prior.

You have the haters saying he's been cheating all long and the fumble stats back that up. I'm saying it's more reasonable to guess it was this season as that is where all the evidence they do have came from. Where is the narrative there?

NEPatsfan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ok? Again we have no clue if he ever deflated footballs. The first time the league questioned that this was happening was in 2004 when they warned the Patriots about using footballs that were not approved by the league. 2004 was the year Woody was no longer with the team. Was that the first year that Brady decided to start doing this we just don't know. Also again Woody being a Center is not going to know the exact PSI the ball is at for Brady. I'm sure he can tell that it is less inflated than that of other quarterbacks but to know the exact PSI is ridiculous. Throw in as a Center you just don't care about that stuff. It is no business of his. All he did was say that Brady is the ultimate competitor and that he can see Brady deciding to do this as he cares that much about winning. He said he thinks he did it but his opinion matters only a fraction more than any of us on here just like that of Tedy Bruschi and his rant in his opinion is worth about the air that he used to say it.

:fify:

DirtDirtDirt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Great

Gronk v Odell for Madden Cover

You could have it Robert

Rock Strongo

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ok? Again we have no clue when he started deflating footballs. The first time the league questioned that this was happening was in 2004 when they warned the Patriots about using footballs that were not approved by the league. 2004 was the year Woody was no longer with the team. Was that the first year that Brady decided to start doing this we just don't know. Also again Woody being a Center is not going to know the exact PSI the ball is at for Brady. I'm sure he can tell that it is less inflated than that of other quarterbacks but to know the exact PSI is ridiculous. Throw in as a Center you just don't care about that stuff. It is no business of his. All he did was say that Brady is the ultimate competitor and that he can see Brady deciding to do this as he cares that much about winning. He said he thinks he did it but his opinion matters only a fraction more than any of us on here just like that of Tedy Bruschi and his rant in his opinion is worth about the air that he used to say it.
odd, everyone else seems to think it started in 07, when the magic fumbles went away.

NEPatsfan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Stop confusing me with others (like you did yesterday). What narrative are you speaking of? And I said it is reasonable to suggest, which means it's a best guess. It's no less logical than anything else presented. You have more than one team complaining to the league in the same season and texts from the Jets game in that season along with whatever else they used in that report. All this year. Nothing prior.

You have the haters saying he's been cheating all long and the fumble stats back that up. I'm saying it's more reasonable to guess it was this season as that is where all the evidence they do have came from. Where is the narrative there?

Reread it to make sure. You were injecting assumptions on your part then hiding behind the ole could be card to try and appear non-biased.

cdumler7

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
odd, everyone else seems to think it started in 07, when the magic fumbles went away.

I'm just saying the first sign that the Patriots were trying to do something with the footballs was in 2004. How much it was going on or when it started nobody knows but the Patriots at this time. Whether it started in 2004 or 2007 doesn't really matter. What matters is that if they were doing it then they have been breaking the rules to get an advantage.