• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

NFL Network or Patriots Network?

NEPatsfan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
As I said, we all understand your head in the sand. As well as the rest of your fan base. Kind of what fans do. It doesn't change the facts. And nothing that comes from the appeals process is going to change that for either your fans, nor everyone else.

He's now labeled as a cheater and that's how it will stay. Just deal with it.

Speaking of head in the sand, don't let the facts get in the way of your chosen narrative.

WizardHawk

Release the Kraken - Fuck the Canucks
Hoopla Cash
$ 8,800.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Again with the narrative. I'm guessing you don't understand the meaning of that word? :noidea:

tumblr_lwru33NE821r803nno1_500.jpg

NEPatsfan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Again with the narrative. I'm guessing you don't understand the meaning of that word? :noidea:

tumblr_lwru33NE821r803nno1_500.jpg

I understand it perfectly, and in particular how you are using this one.

There is no actual hard evidence of any sort in the Well's report, and is poorly written. You have chosen to go with TB12 must be guilty regardless of the lack of information to prove so.

chappee11

Esteemed Colleague
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You are hung up on this, as well as a few other deflections, and it's entirely not relevant. Why? Because it wasn't known at the time he was playing that he did it. Only came out years and years after his retirement. And HE IS THE ONE THAT ADMITTED IT.

Brady cheated and has now been suspended for lying and covering it up (failing to cooperate). Entirely different. Show me where Rice covered anything up and lied to official investigations and we can talk. Short of that, this is nothing more than your lame attempt at deflection.

Had Brady just admitted it he pays a 25k fine and people laugh at him, but it's over. He created his bed by not coming clean, getting caught lying, and not cooperating. Those are the facts.

Brady's true crime was not giving his cell phone to the almighty Goodell. How dare he not comply in a fashion that the league deems appropriate?!?!

chappee11

Esteemed Colleague
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm just saying the first sign that the Patriots were trying to do something with the footballs was in 2004. How much it was going on or when it started nobody knows but the Patriots at this time. Whether it started in 2004 or 2007 doesn't really matter. What matters is that if they were doing it then they have been breaking the rules to get an advantage.

Pumping in fake crowd noise creates an advantage, as well. But the NFL doesn't give a shit about that now, do they?

Even if the extra noise causes one false start or delay of game it causes the playing field to not be level. "Who cares" says Goodell to that.

WizardHawk

Release the Kraken - Fuck the Canucks
Hoopla Cash
$ 8,800.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I understand it perfectly, and in particular how you are using this one.

There is no actual hard evidence of any sort in the Well's report, and is poorly written. You have chosen to go with TB12 must be guilty regardless of the lack of information to prove so.
Following the evidence is not a narrative. That's all I've been doing. Proof is how many things I've posted that actually support your team. You are free to ignore evidence or draw whatever conclusions you wish from it, but go lookup the word narrative because it in no way describes my postings on this topic. Not in any way, shape, or form.

Rock Strongo

My mind spits with an enormous kickback.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
"next up, former patriot leroy hoard and deron cherry"

cdumler7

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Pumping in fake crowd noise creates an advantage, as well. But the NFL doesn't give a shit about that now, do they?

Even if the extra noise causes one false start or delay of game it causes the playing field to not be level. "Who cares" says Goodell to that.

Ummm pretty sure the Falcons were punished for using artificial crowd noise. Just like here the Patriots are being punished for deflating footballs.

chappee11

Esteemed Colleague
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ummm pretty sure the Falcons were punished for using artificial crowd noise. Just like here the Patriots are being punished for deflating footballs.

Oh yeah. They were "punished". It was brutal!!

cdumler7

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Oh yeah. They were "punished". It was brutal!!

Well for their FIRST offense they lost draft picks and a large chunk of money. At this point for the Pats they have actually made money (money saved by what Brady won't be making while suspended). So essentially Brady gets suspended for his individual involvement and the team loses a 1st round pick with this being their 2nd huge offense in the last 10 years. I would say it sounds about fair for both sides.

Rex Racer

Ireverrent Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 5,289.96
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The time has come to change the NFL Network into the Patriots Network.

Many of the main talking heads have strong Patriots ties, from Willie McGinnest, to Heath Shuler, to Solomon Wilcots.

Of course they support cheating by the Patriots.

What about the teams like the Ravens and Broncos who have lost tight games to the Patriots, almost for sure because of the deflated balls, which not only make throwing easier, but catching and holding onto the football easier?

From my view as a 49ers fan, every loss to the Patriots needs re-visiting.

Are you retarded?

Before you answer look up "rhetorical question"

GoreRush

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm boycotting the NFL Network and they're going to miss me too!