• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

RememberTheKoy's Official 2021 NFL Power Rankings W8

Clayton

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.59
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm going back and forth on that one too. Might go KC if I KNOW Mahomes is good to go. Bills have Jville and Jets next 2 weeks.

@Clayton latest word on Mahomes?
Oh, I didn't see this.

Chiefs are at this point where Mahomes, Kelce, and Hill will all almost certainly play. Mahomes, Kelce, and Hill all have the possibility of not being 100%. This is also probably true with Frank Clark* and Chris Jones on the other end. Chiefs are healthy but also a lot of dings.

Here is my issue with picking the Chiefs - the Giants defense is coming off one of the most dominant performances of the season. Yeah, it was against the Panthers and the Panthers were without CMC so they abandoned the run and the Giants dline took over the game and demolished the Panthers with sacks and I think some turnover. The Chiefs, meanwhile, are coming off a game where they abandoned the run and had a mess of issues with sacks and turnovers.

Yeah, the Chiefs should turn things around. But if they play a messy game again then I think they'll actually lose and be something like the 2019 Chargers who went 5-11 in Rivers last year when they were supposed to be a solid contender because Rivers had a lot of bad decisions and the Chargers D was banged up. That could be the Chiefs this year. 50/50 at this point. So basically I think this game is close to a 50/50 game just based on how the Chiefs have played this year.

* - Not sure how Clarks legal issues play out. But he has stunk this year so...moot

dtgold88

Hoopla Cash
$ 341.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Oh, I didn't see this.

Chiefs are at this point where Mahomes, Kelce, and Hill will all almost certainly play. Mahomes, Kelce, and Hill all have the possibility of not being 100%. This is also probably true with Frank Clark* and Chris Jones on the other end. Chiefs are healthy but also a lot of dings.

Here is my issue with picking the Chiefs - the Giants defense is coming off one of the most dominant performances of the season. Yeah, it was against the Panthers and the Panthers were without CMC so they abandoned the run and the Giants dline took over the game and demolished the Panthers with sacks and I think some turnover. The Chiefs, meanwhile, are coming off a game where they abandoned the run and had a mess of issues with sacks and turnovers.

Yeah, the Chiefs should turn things around. But if they play a messy game again then I think they'll actually lose and be something like the 2019 Chargers who went 5-11 in Rivers last year when they were supposed to be a solid contender because Rivers had a lot of bad decisions and the Chargers D was banged up. That could be the Chiefs this year. 50/50 at this point. So basically I think this game is close to a 50/50 game just based on how the Chiefs have played this year.

* - Not sure how Clarks legal issues play out. But he has stunk this year so...moot
Thanks for the info...think I'll use KC in the one I do that allows a loss. Not the one where 1 loss and out.

RememberTheKoy

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Atlanta is not a good football team. Now they enter the dark ages of their schedule.