• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

NFL Network or Patriots Network?

GoreRush

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The time has come to change the NFL Network into the Patriots Network.

Many of the main talking heads have strong Patriots ties, from Willie McGinnest, to Heath Shuler, to Solomon Wilcots.

Of course they support cheating by the Patriots.

What about the teams like the Ravens and Broncos who have lost tight games to the Patriots, almost for sure because of the deflated balls, which not only make throwing easier, but catching and holding onto the football easier?

From my view as a 49ers fan, every loss to the Patriots needs re-visiting.

NEPatsfan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Many of the main talking heads have strong Patriots ties, from Willie McGinnest, to Heath Shuler, to Solomon Wilcots.

What about the teams like the Ravens and Broncos who have lost tight games to the Patriots, almost for sure because of the deflated balls, which not only make throwing easier, but catching and holding onto the football easier?

Epic fail.:L

WizardHawk

Release the Kraken - Fuck the Canucks
Hoopla Cash
$ 8,800.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The Deflatriot defenders are losing steam. This is the best you two can come up with? :tsk:

cdumler7

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Haha I like this. I agree there are a lot of Patriots on the air these days. Helps that a lot of the sports news networks are right in that area so it is easy to get them on as most live in the area or at least have homes. Anybody else hear Tedy Bruschi's epic rant on ESPN and how he had a former Patriot actually think Brady cheated and just went off on him? If not it is a pretty funny listen.

As for the Broncos they do have a few guys on the air like Tom Jackson (one of my favorite guys actually to listen to on the air), Mark Schlereth, Terrell Davis, John Lynch, Shannon Sharpe (one of my least favorite guys to listen to), and a few others. They just don't all get the air time that many of the Patriot guys do. I've just realized that my teams being in the midwest area are just not going to get the attention that those in the major viewing areas like Boston will get. They cater to that which will make them money and Denver compared to Boston is just a pretty easy choice.

NEPatsfan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Haha I like this. I agree there are a lot of Patriots on the air these days. Helps that a lot of the sports news networks are right in that area so it is easy to get them on as most live in the area or at least have homes. Anybody else hear Tedy Bruschi's epic rant on ESPN and how he had a former Patriot actually think Brady cheated and just went off on him? If not it is a pretty funny listen.

As for the Broncos they do have a few guys on the air like Tom Jackson (one of my favorite guys actually to listen to on the air), Mark Schlereth, Terrell Davis, John Lynch, Shannon Sharpe (one of my least favorite guys to listen to), and a few others. They just don't all get the air time that many of the Patriot guys do. I've just realized that my teams being in the midwest area are just not going to get the attention that those in the major viewing areas like Boston will get. They cater to that which will make them money and Denver compared to Boston is just a pretty easy choice.

His name is Damien Woody, and he is also a former Jets player.

cdumler7

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
His name is Damien Woody, and he is also a former Jets player.

Ok? Doesn't take away from the epic rant that Tedy went on. I understand sticking up for you friends and I honestly wouldn't have expected him to say anything different. I was just surprised a bit of how truly upset he got for Woody even hinting at the idea that this could be true.

NEPatsfan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ok? Doesn't take away from the epic rant that Tedy went on. I understand sticking up for you friends and I honestly wouldn't have expected him to say anything different. I was just surprised a bit of how truly upset he got for Woody even hinting at the idea that this could be true.

Probably because he knows it's not true.

By the way Woody was a center, how is it he played all that time with Brady and never noticed anything? Wild guess, because it didn't take place.

Rock Strongo

My mind spits with an enormous kickback.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

how the eff do heath shuler and solomon wilcots have "patriot ties?"

what about your boy jerry rices using stickum his whole career?

dont deflect!

cdumler7

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Probably because he knows it's not true.

By the way Woody was a center, how is it he played all that time with Brady and never noticed anything? Wild guess, because it didn't take place.

Well let's see he only played with Brady for a couple of years at the beginning of his career. So are you saying that if Brady is actually found to have done this then we should assume he was cheating clear back at the beginning of his career? Just because Barry Bonds was found to have used Steroids doesn't mean he did it his whole career. Same with this situation.

Rock Strongo

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well let's see he only played with Brady for a couple of years at the beginning of his career. So are you saying that if Brady is actually found to have done this then we should assume he was cheating clear back at the beginning of his career? Just because Barry Bonds was found to have used Steroids doesn't mean he did it his whole career. Same with this situation.
he won 2 rings here

he was bradys teammate for 4 years.

NEPatsfan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

So Brady was only cheating during time frames that fit your preconceived narrative. Got it!

cdumler7

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
he won 3 rings here

Ok? Relevance? Again just because Brady was caught with underflated footballs now doesn't mean he was using them his entire career. The first time that the league questioned if Brady was doing this was in 2004. And maybe the reason that Woody is saying this is maybe he did feel the balls were a little lighter than that of when he played with other quarterbacks throughout the rest of his career. Who knows.

Rock Strongo

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ok? Relevance? Again just because Brady was caught with underflated footballs now doesn't mean he was using them his entire career. The first time that the league questioned if Brady was doing this was in 2004. And maybe the reason that Woody is saying this is maybe he did feel the balls were a little lighter than that of when he played with other quarterbacks throughout the rest of his career. Who knows.
i corrected myself, its 2 rings

and he was bradys teammate for 4 years, not " a couple"

its double your claim.

relevence.

NEPatsfan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

"maybe"? Seems like he would have said it, if it were true.

cdumler7

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So Brady was only cheating during time frames that fit your preconceived narrative. Got it!

No I'm just saying we don't know when this started. Throw in Woody not saying anything doesn't mean he didn't notice something and is maybe why he actually does believe this to be true in he could tell something was different about the balls for Brady compared to any other quarterback he worked with. Now he probably can't say wihtout a shadow of doubt that he knows Brady was having them underinflated though as no Center is really going to know that as they probably could care less how much air is in the ball.

Rock Strongo

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
jerry rice

stickum

anyone?

even niner fans flee...