• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

NFL MVP update

rmilia1

Hoopla Cash
$ 86,060.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The only above average pass defense he played this year he posted a 55 and 66 QBR in the Hawks and Eagles.
Adjusted efficiency data has Atlanta playing the most difficult defensive schedule in the NFL for whatever that's worth. Ryan crushed pretty much everyone including the top ranked secondary in football in Denver. Really doesn't matter because Brady is going to win the award. He shouldn't but he will

Great Dayne

I was right even if you believe I was wrong
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Adjusted efficiency data has Atlanta playing the most difficult defensive schedule in the NFL for whatever that's worth. Ryan crushed pretty much everyone including the top ranked secondary in football in Denver. Really doesn't matter because Brady is going to win the award. He shouldn't but he will

He did about as well as Carr did vs Denver which was ok but not great.

I still don't think Brady will get it since he didn't have the higher QBR and he missed the 4 games. That's 2 big negatives according to the history of the AP voting.

Earl Stevens

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This is a year where it is just so clear who the MVP candidates are, but because of garbage propaganda, Aaron Rodgers is in a race he has no business being in. Rodgers team finished 10-6. Has no business being in the discussion. It's not like he was like AP the year AP won. AP was great ALL YEAR and there were no other clear cut contenders to win the award. This year, at least to me, Matt Ryan is head and shoulders above every one else followed by Brady, Dak, Zeke, and Carr(yes Carr, look at his team without him). Rodgers is behind all of them. How many years has Brees had huge seasons like Rodgers and not even be in the discussion? I've lost count. Brees didn't even win it the year he was clearly better than Peyton. But Rodgers? Just every year, same bullshit propaganda. Has he not won enough MVPs? I'm sick of this bullshit love affair with Rodgers. He's the LeBron James of the NFL, except he doesn't win nearly as much as LeBron.

sonnyblack65

Hoopla Cash
$ 40,000.79
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This is a year where it is just so clear who the MVP candidates are, but because of garbage propaganda, Aaron Rodgers is in a race he has no business being in. Rodgers team finished 10-6. Has no business being in the discussion. It's not like he was like AP the year AP won. AP was great ALL YEAR and there were no other clear cut contenders to win the award. This year, at least to me, Matt Ryan is head and shoulders above every one else followed by Brady, Dak, Zeke, and Carr(yes Carr, look at his team without him). Rodgers is behind all of them. How many years has Brees had huge seasons like Rodgers and not even be in the discussion? I've lost count. Brees didn't even win it the year he was clearly better than Peyton. But Rodgers? Just every year, same bullshit propaganda. Has he not won enough MVPs? I'm sick of this bullshit love affair with Rodgers. He's the LeBron James of the NFL, except he doesn't win nearly as much as LeBron.

Brees and Rivers both got jobbed out of MVP's because of Mannings name, your right. Everyone knows I'm a Brady guy and have him and Montana as the 2 best ever, but Ryan does clearly deserve it this year.

broncosmitty

Banned in Europe
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,206.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ryans stats are better than anyones QB rating, almost 10 yards a throw not as many attempts as many guys. If he threw as much as Brees or Rodgers would have 45 TD's easy
Ryan has two excellent RBs.

Rodgers had 4 of his team's 10 rushing TDs and finished second on the team in rushing. Second to a WR.

I think the lack of a running game makes it more difficult to sustain drives and tougher to score.

Brees plays for stats, so screw him.

broncosmitty

Banned in Europe
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,206.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He's the best player in the league.

Not sure if they'd have won two or three games without him, but they'd have been awful.

sonnyblack65

Hoopla Cash
$ 40,000.79
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ryan has two excellent RBs.

Rodgers had 4 of his team's 10 rushing TDs and finished second on the team in rushing. Second to a WR.

I think the lack of a running game makes it more difficult to sustain drives and tougher to score.

Brees plays for stats, so screw him.

Sorry Smitty I will start working on an AV for you to wear

Oct 30 @Atlanta Lost 32-33 M. Ryan (288) A. Rodgers (60) J. Nelson (94)
Nov 6 Indianapolis Lost 26-31 A. Rodgers (297) F. Gore (60) J. Nelson (94)
Nov 13 @Tennessee Lost 25-47 A. Rodgers (371) D. Murray (123) D. Adams (156)
Nov 20 @Washington Lost 24-42

MVP doesn't lose to Tenn by 22 and 18 to Wash

Earl Stevens

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He's the best player in the league.

Not sure if they'd have won two or three games without him, but they'd have been awful.
If Brees did the same thing Rodgers just did, he would be an afterthought in the MVP discussion. And Rodgers is not the best player in the league.

mr.hockey4242

Hoopla Cash
$ 26,925.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Uhhhhh

That Raiders roster is far more talented then the Packers if you take away both QBs

So...

Earl Stevens

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Rodgers 10-6 two straight years. Best in the league. Brady, 12-4 last year 11-1 this year. LMAO

LambeauLegs

Hoopla Cash
$ 5,938.22
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Is this the best player award or the one most valuable to their team where if they did not have him on the team how much would he be missed. I get confused with this.

Earl Stevens

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Uhhhhh

That Raiders roster is far more talented then the Packers if you take away both QBs

So...
And yet you take away Carr and the Raiders look like the worst team in the NFL. And umm, the Raiders defense is complete trash. It's Mack and trash. It's no better than the Packers.

Earl Stevens

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Is this the best player award or the one most valuable to their team where if they did not have him on the team how much would he be missed. I get confused with this.
The Packers have fared better without Rodgers than the Raiders did without Carr today.

LambeauLegs

Hoopla Cash
$ 5,938.22
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Rodgers 10-6 two straight years. Best in the league. Brady, 12-4 last year 11-1 this year. LMAO

Brady is gone 4 games and they go 3 -1 so I guess it does not matter much if he is not on the team so must not be all that valuable

broncosmitty

Banned in Europe
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,206.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sorry Smitty I will start working on an AV for you to wear

Oct 30 @Atlanta Lost 32-33 M. Ryan (288) A. Rodgers (60) J. Nelson (94)
Nov 6 Indianapolis Lost 26-31 A. Rodgers (297) F. Gore (60) J. Nelson (94)
Nov 13 @Tennessee Lost 25-47 A. Rodgers (371) D. Murray (123) D. Adams (156)
Nov 20 @Washington Lost 24-42

MVP doesn't lose to Tenn by 22 and 18 to Wash

Those losses are all to teams .500 or better. I do t think that's going to factor much. What with his garbage defense and lack of a running game.

mr.hockey4242

Hoopla Cash
$ 26,925.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And yet you take away Carr and the Raiders look like the worst team in the NFL. And umm, the Raiders defense is complete trash. It's Mack and trash. It's no better than the Packers.

No, you take away Carr and put in Matt fucking McGloin and they look like the worst team in the NFL

Put McGloin in for Rodgers and that team is worse.

That is the point you seem to miss.

Put Carr on the Packers and that team is watching the playoffs from home

broncosmitty

Banned in Europe
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,206.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If Brees did the same thing Rodgers just did, he would be an afterthought in the MVP discussion. And Rodgers is not the best player in the league.
He is the best player. By quite a bit.

And Brees is a selfish stat hound.

Earl Stevens

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Brady is gone 4 games and they go 3 -1 so I guess it does not matter much if he is not on the team so must not be all that valuable
What is the Packers record without Rodgers with a QB not named Scott Tolzien? I'll be waiting.