• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

NFL MVP update

sonnyblack65

Hoopla Cash
$ 40,000.79
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So creating your own spread to increase pay out?

payout is less but you get extra points basketball usually get 5 points and football is 7 but can be more but less payout. For instance say you do a 3 team 7 point tease. You lay out 100 to win 90. you get to add 7 points to either the fav or underdog but all 3 teams have to win.

Ifs are you bet a few straight bets. If the first bet you play wins, then the seocnd play is live etc etc.
Futures are just that, events that happen in the future, like a SB winner now

Last edited:

Manster7588

I Support Law Enforcement.
Hoopla Cash
$ 920.85
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
payout is less but you get extra points basketball usually get 5 points and football is 7 but can be more but less payout. For instance say you do a 3 team 7 point tease. You lay out 100 to win 90. you get to add 7 points to either the fav or underdog but all 3 teams have to win.

Ifs are you bet a few straight bets. If the first bet you play wins, then the seocnd play is live etc etc.
Futures are just that, events that happen in the future, like a SB winner now
Not sure if there atill available but Fiesta use to have MEGA teasers (10 points) and a reverse (4 point) teaser, where both teams could be giving points. The MEGA paid 9 to 1 on a 10 teamer. I dontbrecall the reverse tease payout I never played it.

rmilia1

Hoopla Cash
$ 86,060.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Let me try this another way to see if it helps Pats fans. Let's say next year

Steph Curry averages 28 ppg, 5 assists, 6 rebounds while playing the first 61 games in which the Warriors go 52-9. He then misses the last 21 games and the Warriors go 16-5 in his absence to finish 68-14 and the 1 seed in the West. Meanwhile....

Isaiah Thomas drops 31 ppg, 6 assists and 6 rebounds a game. He plays all 82 games in leading the Celtics to an unexpected 59-23 record and the 2 seed in the East.

Who should be the MVP between those 2??

sonnyblack65

Hoopla Cash
$ 40,000.79
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not sure if there atill available but Fiesta use to have MEGA teasers (10 points) and a reverse (4 point) teaser, where both teams could be giving points. The MEGA paid 9 to 1 on a 10 teamer. I dontbrecall the reverse tease payout I never played it.

5 dimes is crazy you can do up to 20 point football and 16 point basketball, but you shouldn't be betting if you need that type of handicap, payout must be shit lay 100 to win 5, They also have multichance , so a tie wont lose and you can get a few wrong and still win a %. And they offer the reverse tease also

sonnyblack65

Hoopla Cash
$ 40,000.79
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Steph Curry averages 28 ppg, 5 assists, 6 rebounds while playing the first 61 games in which the Warriors go 52-9. He then misses the last 21 games and the Warriors go 16-5 in his absence to finish 68-14 and the 1 seed in the West. Meanwhile....

Isaiah Thomas drops 31 ppg, 6 assists and 6 rebounds a game. He plays all 82 games in leading the Celtics to an unexpected 59-23 record and the 2 seed in the East.

Milia most Pats fans including myself are saying that Ryan deserves it right now, so don't understand your post, but there is no game restrictions for MVP, So maybe you can explain this to the other fan bases and the actual voters.

Last edited:

rmilia1

Hoopla Cash
$ 86,060.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Milia most Pats fans including myself are saying that Ryan deserves it right now, so don't understand your post, but there is no game restrictions for MVP, So maybe you can explain this to the other fanbases
Fair enough. Just providing an example from another sport to showcase the equivalency of how much time Tom actually missed. 4 games doesn't sound like much but it really is. It's the literal equivalent of 20 games in basketball or 40 in baseball

sonnyblack65

Hoopla Cash
$ 40,000.79
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Fair enough. Just providing an example from another sport to showcase the equivalency of how much time Tom actually missed. 4 games doesn't sound like much but it really is. It's the literal equivalent of 20 games in basketball or 40 in baseball

We all understand that 4 games a little excessive when nobody has ever been suspended for equipment violation. It's like throwing someone in jail for speeding, instead of just a ticket. Glad I never had a judge like Goodel, never see daylight. I haven't seen 1 Pat's fan try and make a case for MVP. I think if Brady didn't play this year, then Miaimi would win division and Pats a WC. Missed FG from being 2-2 to start.

I hope Ryan gets the MVP and Brady hoists the Lombardi:suds:

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

In this example Thomas's #s are better. So not sure your point? Depending on what stats you want to cherry pick for football TB leads the other potential candidates.
To answer your other yes we understand he missed 1/4 of the season. Like @sonnyblack65 mentioned there is no required amount of games. Like sonny I say Ryan deserves it. However, if not Ryan then I think TB12 has made a better case than the others. But hey none of us vote for MVP anyway.

Manster7588

Hoopla Cash
$ 920.85
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
We all understand that 4 games a little excessive when nobody has ever been suspended for equipment violation. It's like throwing someone in jail for speeding, instead of just a ticket. Glad I never had a judge like Goodel, never see daylight. I haven't seen 1 Pat's fan try and make a case for MVP. I think if Brady didn't play this year, then Miaimi would win division and Pats a WC. Missed FG from being 2-2 to start.

I hope Ryan gets the MVP and Brady hoists the Lombardi:suds:
I was gonna give you a like until I read the final 5 words. Delete those and you are spot on.

rmilia1

Hoopla Cash
$ 86,060.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
In this example Thomas's #s are better. So not sure your point? Depending on what stats you want to cherry pick for football TB leads the other potential candidates.
To answer your other yes we understand he missed 1/4 of the season. Like @sonnyblack65 mentioned there is no required amount of games. Like sonny I say Ryan deserves it. However, if not Ryan then I think TB12 has made a better case than the others. But hey none of us vote for MVP anyway.
Brady does not lead in really anything man. That's the point. He has the best INT rate. That's it. The rest of the stats ( adjusted or otherwise) he trails Ryan in all of them. YPG, YPA, QBR, QB rating, he trails in all adjusted stats as well. Basically imagine Thomas led Curry in every stat other than FT%. The point isn't solely the 4 games Brady has missed. It's that he hasn't been as good this year in the games he has played as Ryan has. Then when you add in the 4vgames missed it's just not close.

sonnyblack65

Hoopla Cash
$ 40,000.79
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I was gonna give you a like until I read the final 5 words. Delete those and you are spot on.

I just want 5 min with the chick in your AV but I will change the last 6 words Hope that Kraft hoists the Lombardi

sonnyblack65

Hoopla Cash
$ 40,000.79
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Brady does not lead in really anything man. That's the point. He has the best INT rate. That's it. The rest of the stats ( adjusted or otherwise) he trails Ryan in all of them. YPG, YPA, QBR, QB rating, he trails in all adjusted stats as well. Basically imagine Thomas led Curry in every stat other than FT%. The point isn't solely the 4 games Brady has missed. It's that he hasn't been as good this year in the games he has played as Ryan has. Then when you add in the 4vgames missed it's just not close.

Prob with voters is that Ryan has been like Natty Ice and Brady has been like Heineken his career. This year you can drink 3/4 of a heinee that prob is already skunked or a fresh cold full natty ice

Last edited:

sonnyblack65

Hoopla Cash
$ 40,000.79
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
NO to both. She's mine and that Lombardi belongs in Dallas.

Bro you guys have already 5 Pats only have a measly 4, where is the charity, especially around the holidays?

rmilia1

Hoopla Cash
$ 86,060.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Prob with voters is that Ryan has been like Natty Ice and Brady has been like Heineken his career. This year you cab drink 3/4 of a heinee that prob is already skunked or a fresh cold full natty ice
I'm on record saying I think Brady will win MVP. The media votes for MVP AND it's a FARRRR better story if Brady wins. Being human they will likely do what's in their best interest and vote for Tom. It's pretty irrelevant but it will be the second year in a row where the winner did not deserve to win ( imo). Also... Natty Ice?? Lol. Nice play on words although Ryan has been better than Natty Ice in his career. At least a Blue moon or something

sonnyblack65

Hoopla Cash
$ 40,000.79
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm on record saying I think Brady will win MVP. The media votes for MVP AND it's a FARRRR better story if Brady wins. Being human they will likely do what's in their best interest and vote for Tom. It's pretty irrelevant but it will be the second year in a row where the winner did not deserve to win ( imo). Also... Natty Ice?? Lol. Nice play on words although Ryan has been better than Natty Ice in his career. At least a Blue moon or something

I'm j/k about the Natty Ice, like I said in another post , we all followed him here when he was at BC, best QB they had in awhile. The only reason I would want Brady to win, is to shove it up Goodell's ass. But I don't want to see a deserving player loses a MVP because of a beauty contest. I saw Brees and Rivers get jobbed of 1 because of Mannings last name

Manster7588

Hoopla Cash
$ 920.85
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Bro you guys have already 5 Pats only have a measly 4, where is the charity, especially around the holidays?
Its called GREED. Cowboy Greed that is, besides Pitts have 6 and I know Dallas is better that that place.

Manster7588

Hoopla Cash
$ 920.85
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I have no clue who wins it. Stat wise its Ryan by a landslide, story wise Brady, Rodgers, Dak and/or Zeke are bigger stories. Not that I agree but some voters probably hold the suspension against Brady, but he's been amazing this season, Rodgers "Run the Table" comment will get him vites if they pull it off, and Dak and Zeke have been stories all season. Like I said I have no idea who wins but I'm sure it will be the closest vote in a long damn time. I'm betting the winner wins with one of the lowest percentages ever.

rmilia1

Hoopla Cash
$ 86,060.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I have no clue who wins it. Stat wise its Ryan by a landslide, story wise Brady, Rodgers, Dak and/or Zeke are bigger stories. Not that I agree but some voters probably hold the suspension against Brady, but he's been amazing this season, Rodgers "Run the Table" comment will get him vites if they pull it off, and Dak and Zeke have been stories all season. Like I said I have no idea who wins but I'm sure it will be the closest vote in a long damn time. I'm betting the winner wins with one of the lowest percentages ever.
Yeah that's really why I can't see Ryan winning. Any of those others guys winning provides more interest from a media standpoint. If NFL people voted then Ryan would win but they don't so he won't