• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

NFL Flexes Dec 18th in Favor of the Bucs and Cowboys

dkmightyhammer

Livin' la vida loca
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Miami at the Jets was the Primetime game? No wonder it got flexed.

Bucs/Cowboys ought to be a good game. Hopefully the Tampa defense that murdered my Seahawks last week shows up again against the Cowboys.

Manster7588

I Support Law Enforcement.
Hoopla Cash
$ 920.85
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Miami at the Jets was the Primetime game? No wonder it got flexed.

Bucs/Cowboys ought to be a good game. Hopefully the Tampa defense that murdered my Seahawks last week shows up again against the Cowboys.
As long as Dallas doesn't bring the Seattle Offense it should be a good game.

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Kinda surprised they didn't go with Pats/Broncos or Lions/Giants

dkmightyhammer

Livin' la vida loca
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
As long as Dallas doesn't bring the Seattle Offense it should be a good game.

Good point. Our offense was as bad as I've seen it for that game. You guys have Dak and Zeke playing at MVP levels so you'll probably do ok. But don't take that Bucs D for granted either. They are better than you think.

es4m11

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
also....collinsworth is a hair more tolerable than Jack Buck's kid

Collinsworth isn't my favorite, but at least has some insight to offer, every once in a while. I don't see what Joe Buck brings to the table, except legacy.

I am excited for this game. Dallas has a nice series of tests leading up to the playoffs. The Cowboys very well may play the Buccaneers, Lions or Giants in the playoffs, should be interesting to see how we stack up.

PDay8810

Hoopla Cash
$ 7.77
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Collinsworth isn't my favorite, but at least has some insight to offer, every once in a while. I don't see what Joe Buck brings to the table, except legacy.

I am excited for this game. Dallas has a nice series of tests leading up to the playoffs. The Cowboys very well may play the Buccaneers, Lions or Giants in the playoffs, should be interesting to see how we stack up.
house money when your biggest concern is clinching home field to early. Experienced teams handle that better.

as to Jack's kid, can't...won't listen to that guy.

fordman84

@Fordman84_Tx
Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 8,484.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I like that Collinsworth won't hesitate to call a bad call a bad call, then give an uncomfortable chuckle. "And here's Bob with the hold, right here...eh I don't know about that one, that's a bad call hehe".

fordman84

@Fordman84_Tx
Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 8,484.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Making up for the last 20 years while they're still winning.

Even when we sucked, they still drew the eyeballs. Everyone has an opinion about Dallas, not so much with most teams. Either love them or hate them, you have a reason to watch. It's just as much fun seeing the team you hate get smoked.

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Even when we sucked, they still drew the eyeballs. Everyone has an opinion about Dallas, not so much with most teams. Either love them or hate them, you have a reason to watch. It's just as much fun seeing the team you hate get smoked.
Actually I've already said I have no hate for the boys or Jerry. They do always draw eyes but they certainly weren't pulling prime time games like they are this year. I'd rather see a better game than a team getting smoked. Even for teams I dislike. A smoking is just good for shit talking later on. Watching the ass whoopin is boring. A perfect example was last night. I can't stand Cam Newton. Yet it was pathetic watching his disgusted ass occupying space on a football field. I took no pleasure in it. On the flip side I wanted Seattle to lose as I took the stupid Panthers in my pools.