• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

The 4th Annual RememberTheKoy's NFL Playoff Bracket Tournament presented by RememberTheKoy

North of Patagonia / South of Iguazu Falls
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
NFC like: Packers, Cowboys or Rams
- Packers: Rush defense and special teams a concern. Team is getting healthy at the right time, will have Bakhtiari, Alexander, Meyers and Cobb back and Z. Smith will start practicing this week. Defense faltered some down stretch, but Alexander and Z. Smith would be huge boast if could get both back for playoff run. Do have home field and a bye, but only 1 game over .500 at Lambeau since 2002 and Rodgers 1-4 in NFCC game.
- Cowboys: #1 scoring offense and top ten scoring defense that creates a lot of turnovers, well balanced team. 3-4 vs playoff teams, but 2 of the wins were Eagles. Team is 12-5, but 6 of the wins were vs NFC East, only 6-5 vs rest of the league so some question if they are as good as their record. I am sold they have good team after seeing them vs TB in the opener that they could get hot and make a run.
- Rams: Ramsey and Donald are both from another world and Kupp had exceptional season. Stafford not the best in big ball games, can he get the team 3 wins to get to Super Bowl and most likely 2 on the road? If had Woods yet would like them even more, think that was big loss. Surprisingly their defense is #15 scoring and #17 yards. They have enough star power to get to Super Bowl.

- Bucs a lot of injuries right now, and they are the defending champs and think it makes it a little more difficult to get back as they still have the bullseye on the back. If Brady proves me wrong, I say rename the Lombardi Trophy as he will most likely have carried this team to get it done.
- Cards have really faltered down the stretch after starting strong, think their best football is behind them for this season.
- 49ers could surprise for couple of wins, but NFC too strong at top that I think they can win 3 on the road to get to Super Bowl.
- Eagles Hurts really holds this team back offensively, running game is exceptional, but matchup vs Bucs in 1st round is worst draw they could have asked for. Think they are 1 and done with Hurts at QB.

AFC like: Titans or Chiefs
- Titans: Top ten scoring defense, home field advantage with bye and could get Henry back. Did go 4-3 down the stretch without Henry, so may need him back to get to Super Bowl. When healthy beat both Chiefs and Rams.
- Chiefs: Mahomes, Kelce, Hill... very difficult to defend. Early in season had some struggles, but playing better ball down the stretch. Do have top ten scoring defense, but it is #27 in yards. Can the defense hold if meet better scoring offenses. Think Raiders knocking Chargers out of playoffs helps them.

- Bills only 2-4 vs playoff teams (and lost big to Colts who should have been in). Liked them a lot in preseason, but something is holding team back vs the top competition and unsure exactly what that is. Definitely a team that can make some noise with Allen at QB, but starting in wildcard round they got no favors with matchup vs Pats and BB.
- Bengals think are a year away. Think will finally win playoff game, but doubt they can win 2 on the road if needed to get to Super Bowl.
- Raiders do not trust Carr at QB to get them to Super Bowl.
- Patriots too much to expect for rookie QB that will have to win 3 games on the road.
- Steelers Big Ben gets 1 more game, but think Chiefs are very bad matchup for them. Will be closer than regular season final score, but Chiefs still win.

Good luck to all teams and for an injury free playoff.

Bumping my post to give RTK 4th annual tournament thread the exposure it needs (to keep up the brand)

Right now go with KC and LAR to play in Super Bowl:

- LAR: other than fumble melt down vs TB, this team appeared dominant in 2 playoff wins. Stafford now has 2 playoff wins and playing very well and OBJ and Von Miller acquisitions look like they are paying dividends now. SF beat them twice in regular season and have won 6 straight, so they will play with a lot of confidence and mentally may have advantage if game close at the end so would not be surprised SF wins another close one. However, LAR front I think will give Jimmy G more problems then he saw vs Pack (sacked 4 times) and Stafford looks like he is playing like an experienced playoff QB, so I think LAR win this one.

- KC lost to Bengals in week 17 in close game; however, Chiefs blown out by Bills during regular season and we saw what just happened. I noted Mahomes, Kelce and Hill in my comments and they made the plays down the stretch for Chiefs vs Bills on offense, these 3 know how to win in big games. Personally would like to see Bengals hoist the Lombardi to get a new team winning it... but think experience of KC will end their run this year... but the experience for Bengals this year will pay off in future.

Best to all the teams still left for some great games like Divisional round and no injuries! Good luck.

Picklerick 2.0

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This sucks....can't believe I missed it. I for sure would have joined. Maybe a sticky woulda helped.

RememberTheKoy

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
STANDINGS AFTER ROUND 2

21 POINTS

@RememberTheKoy

18 POINTS
@MWAB - All picks now eliminated from playoffs

17 POINTS
@Clayton - All future picks already eliminated from playoffs.

15 POINTS
@Manster7588 - All picks now eliminated from playoffs
@HaroldSeattle - All picks now eliminated from playoffs

12 POINTS
@Shanemansj13 - All picks now eliminated from playoffs

11 POINTS
@BigKen - All future picks already eliminated from playoffs.

9 POINTS
@Judge Fudge - All picks now eliminated from playoffs

8 POINTS
@UK Cowboy - All future picks already eliminated from playoffs.

What a slaughterfest that Divisional Round was. In an unprecedented turn of events I HAVE ALREAYD WON!

I AM THE WINNER!

IT WAS ME WHO WAS MOST CORRECT AND IT WAS ME YET AGAIN!

i-win-again-tracy-jordan.gif

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

200.gif

RememberTheKoy

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Tough break for @MWAB though. Perfect with his predictions in the wild card round only to get all of them wrong in the divisional round.

Manster7588

I Support Law Enforcement.
Hoopla Cash
$ 920.85
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3