• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

The 4th Annual RememberTheKoy's NFL Playoff Bracket Tournament presented by RememberTheKoy

Dr. Strangelove

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I’m with ya. I’m too lazy as well. What you say about Stafford is interesting. I’ll be sure to be on the lookout for it. Im a little surprised at all the Bills picks. I think they beat the pats this weekend but the weather may be a factor. They seem like they have a tough road to the finals.

I think it’s the Chiefs and the packers in the SB. We finally get the matchup of QBs we were expecting during the regular season. I’ve got the packers winning the SB.
I'm not totally sold on the Packers until they get past that NFCCG wall they seem to hit every year. Who knows, maybe this is the year for Rodgers but it's one of those weird quirks from the football gods that MVPs don't usually win the SB and Rodgers should be MVP hands down.
I agree on the Bills. Are they capable? Yes, but they have been very erratic this year and it's a tough road. If Derek Henry is 100% healthy and has fresh legs, I like the Titans chances with the bye and HFA. Without Henry, the Chiefs would be my choice.

BigKen

Day to Day
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.68
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The Bills are way too flawed to get to the Super Bowl. They have Allen and Diggs as the primary offense. They don't have a running game. McDermott is way too emotional and refuses to change anything until he's backed into a corner. Look at the Bills' losses and it's as evident as a boogar hanging from your nose.

As good as Dallas has been, have they played in any extreme weather? If the NFC Championship is played in Green Bay in single digit temps with snow falling, can they deal with it?

Last but nt least, The NFC better nt let Brady get to the NFCCG or he'll be getting fitted for Ring #8

Dr. Strangelove

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The Bills are way too flawed to get to the Super Bowl. They have Allen and Diggs as the primary offense. They don't have a running game. McDermott is way too emotional and refuses to change anything until he's backed into a corner. Look at the Bills' losses and it's as evident as a boogar hanging from your nose.

As good as Dallas has been, have they played in any extreme weather? If the NFC Championship is played in Green Bay in single digit temps with snow falling, can they deal with it?

Last but nt least, The NFC better nt let Brady get to the NFCCG or he'll be getting fitted for Ring #8
That lack of a running game is what would concern me most if I were a Bills fan. Keep Allen in the pocket and blanket Diggs and the other WRs/TE and they can be handled. I think Belichick might just do that this weekend and I will not be surprised if the Pats knock them off. The game is a toss-up imo and the bad weather would favor NE.

Dr. Strangelove

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I know lots of people are high on the Cowboys but I'm not sure about their defense. Especially if they can't get turnovers. I think the Niners are a bad matchup for them. They have to hope JimmyG plays awful and gives them extra chances, imo. Entirely possible but he has been playing solid lately.

Clayton

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.59
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I know lots of people are high on the Cowboys but I'm not sure about their defense. Especially if they can't get turnovers. I think the Niners are a bad matchup for them. They have to hope JimmyG plays awful and gives them extra chances, imo. Entirely possible but he has been playing solid lately.
Saints were able to take a subpar D that created turnovers and they beat Peyton in a Super Bowl.

I do agree that the Niners could give them trouble.

Manster7588

I Support Law Enforcement.
Hoopla Cash
$ 920.85
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I think it's more about going back to the future so Buffalo can get some revenge for those 90s loses.

I was lazy and cut/pasted a couple of picks from another post, then adjusted Dallas over Buffalo.

In truth I doubt either make it to the SB.

In the AFC I think ists either Tennessee or KC, in the NFC I think it's between LAR or GB

Yes I homered with Dallas

Clayton

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.59
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think it's more about going back to the future so Buffalo can get some revenge for those 90s loses.

I was lazy and cut/pasted a couple of picks from another post, then adjusted Dallas over Buffalo.

In truth I doubt either make it to the SB.

In the AFC I think ists either Tennessee or KC, in the NFC I think it's between LAR or GB

Yes I homered with Dallas
In the AFC, I think its between Buffalo, Tenn, and Cinci. Chiefs are a bit like the Rams where on paper they are scary but they end up tripping on their own feet too much to really think they'll win 4 in a row. I think both teams have also played way better against middle of the pack teams compared to the elite teams.

Titans are weird. On paper, they really dont have an amazing defense. And their point differential isnt very good. But they have the most quality wins and Henry in the playoffs is a known commodity even if his health isnt. I just get the feeling that their defense could get exposed and if they have to come from behind then they'll get away from what they do well.

Bengals are the opposite team. No lead is safe. Burrow is playing better than anyone and they have 3 legit receiving options and a pretty good secondary. All it would take is one top tier pass rusher having a good day to totally ruin their playoffs, though. Yeah, you can't blitz Burrow but if you dont need to blitz and you still get to him then that team is done.

Buffalo is in the same boat as Cinci, really. So if the Titans D holds up then they should easily make it to the Super Bowl. I just dont think it will hold up. That team has been patchwork all year.

North of Patagonia / South of Iguazu Falls
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
NFC like: Packers, Cowboys or Rams
- Packers: Rush defense and special teams a concern. Team is getting healthy at the right time, will have Bakhtiari, Alexander, Meyers and Cobb back and Z. Smith will start practicing this week. Defense faltered some down stretch, but Alexander and Z. Smith would be huge boast if could get both back for playoff run. Do have home field and a bye, but only 1 game over .500 at Lambeau since 2002 and Rodgers 1-4 in NFCC game.
- Cowboys: #1 scoring offense and top ten scoring defense that creates a lot of turnovers, well balanced team. 3-4 vs playoff teams, but 2 of the wins were Eagles. Team is 12-5, but 6 of the wins were vs NFC East, only 6-5 vs rest of the league so some question if they are as good as their record. I am sold they have good team after seeing them vs TB in the opener that they could get hot and make a run.
- Rams: Ramsey and Donald are both from another world and Kupp had exceptional season. Stafford not the best in big ball games, can he get the team 3 wins to get to Super Bowl and most likely 2 on the road? If had Woods yet would like them even more, think that was big loss. Surprisingly their defense is #15 scoring and #17 yards. They have enough star power to get to Super Bowl.

- Bucs a lot of injuries right now, and they are the defending champs and think it makes it a little more difficult to get back as they still have the bullseye on the back. If Brady proves me wrong, I say rename the Lombardi Trophy as he will most likely have carried this team to get it done.
- Cards have really faltered down the stretch after starting strong, think their best football is behind them for this season.
- 49ers could surprise for couple of wins, but NFC too strong at top that I think they can win 3 on the road to get to Super Bowl.
- Eagles Hurts really holds this team back offensively, running game is exceptional, but matchup vs Bucs in 1st round is worst draw they could have asked for. Think they are 1 and done with Hurts at QB.

AFC like: Titans or Chiefs
- Titans: Top ten scoring defense, home field advantage with bye and could get Henry back. Did go 4-3 down the stretch without Henry, so may need him back to get to Super Bowl. When healthy beat both Chiefs and Rams.
- Chiefs: Mahomes, Kelce, Hill... very difficult to defend. Early in season had some struggles, but playing better ball down the stretch. Do have top ten scoring defense, but it is #27 in yards. Can the defense hold if meet better scoring offenses. Think Raiders knocking Chargers out of playoffs helps them.

- Bills only 2-4 vs playoff teams (and lost big to Colts who should have been in). Liked them a lot in preseason, but something is holding team back vs the top competition and unsure exactly what that is. Definitely a team that can make some noise with Allen at QB, but starting in wildcard round they got no favors with matchup vs Pats and BB.
- Bengals think are a year away. Think will finally win playoff game, but doubt they can win 2 on the road if needed to get to Super Bowl.
- Raiders do not trust Carr at QB to get them to Super Bowl.
- Patriots too much to expect for rookie QB that will have to win 3 games on the road.
- Steelers Big Ben gets 1 more game, but think Chiefs are very bad matchup for them. Will be closer than regular season final score, but Chiefs still win.

Good luck to all teams and for an injury free playoff.

RememberTheKoy

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wouldn't this be better on a site that sets it up for you?

1. You don't have to keep track of picks
2. Others won't know your picks

Oh, and how this the 4th annual? You haven't been here that long.

There is no site for this. I will manually track and update scores every week.

Clayton

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.59
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I will say that the recent playoff pattern is:

NFC Championship Game: Dominant team beats Packers
AFC Championship Game: The Old Guard beats the new hot team (NE beat Jags, NE beat KC, Brady left, KC beat Tenn, Kc beat Buffalo)

But that would just probably lead to Bucs v Chiefs again. Not sure 'recent pattern' is a relevant trend.

Manster7588

Hoopla Cash
$ 920.85
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
There is no site for this. I will manually track and update scores every week.
There's plenty of sites, I could set one up in 10 minures on Yahoo or ESPN and post it here.and if you ask a mod or the bookie they'll set one up here on the hoop.

Manster7588

Hoopla Cash
$ 920.85
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ill say this, two teams looked dead in the water early season GB and KC are now two of the favorites to win it all.

PDay8810

Hoopla Cash
$ 7.77
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
two teams looked dead in the water early season GB and KC
True, but wasn't that media driven? I remember many media heads running this as a top 3 story line mid-season, and I kept thinking to myself...How long have these guys been following the NFL?

Manster7588

Hoopla Cash
$ 920.85
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
True, but wasn't that media driven? I remember many media heads running this as a top 3 story line mid-season, and I kept thinking to myself...How long have these guys been following the NFL?
It may have been media driven, but it flowed over to the public too.

UK Cowboy

Happy Father's Day T-Roy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Eagles-Bucs - Eagles
Niners-Cowboys - Cowboys
Cardinals-Rams - Cardinals
Steelers-Chiefs -Chiefs
Patriots-Bills - Patriots