• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Which two teams plays in the Super Bowl this year?

jerseyhawksfan79

Hoopla Cash
$ 42,273.33
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I rag on Rodgers a lot but I do think he finally gets back to the SB. So let's go with Packers/Chiefs.

Schmoopy1000

When all else fails, Smack em' in the Mouth!
Hoopla Cash
$ 5,257.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
think Packers/Chiefs

Cant see Tannehill in a superbowl.

megalodon30

Archduke of Crosstown Busses
Hoopla Cash
$ 19,967.56
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I’d personally like to see Niners vs. Titans. The two most underrated QBs in the NFL duking it out to see which can be a true champion.

Guessing the NFC rep will be TB again. Maybe GB if they’re D can show up this postseason. I don’t trust Stafford enough as a postseason hero until he proves it. Rams are a good team, but Stafford has to get them over that hump.

AFC will probably be KC. Tennessee I’m giving decent odds too as well, just hard to see them getting over the Chiefs. Wouldn’t mind seeing the Raiders make a serious run at being there in February though. Not that I want to see Vegas win it all, just kinda want to see Bisaccia lead Gruden’s team to the big game at least. Would be hilarious after the Raiders gave Gruden all that money.

Steelers would be a nice story with Big Ben riding off into the sunset, Elway style, but it’s hard to imagine that team going very far. Just beating KC on Saturday would be a miracle in and of itself. Aside from those scenarios, I can’t say I really care who’s in it. Just hope we get some close, entertaining games this postseason.

Used 2 B Hu

Baredevil
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,525.18
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Would love to see the Bills or Bengals rep the AFC, but will probably be the Chiefs again. Kinda pulling for Derek Carr but don't think they have a shot.

NFC, no strong desire to see any of them win it. Guessing the Buccs again (ugh). I'd be okay with any of the West teams winning the conference, especially the Niners and Deeboooooo

BigKen

Day to Day
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.68
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Bills blew their load last night. The only prayer they have is a Steeler mega-upset tonight. Otherwise the Chiefs will beat them next week.

It'll be the Titans and Packers.

Packers will brig the Lombardi home to Green Bay and Rodgers will be getting a 5 year $300M fully guaranteed contract from the Miami Dolphins.

PDay8810

Hoopla Cash
$ 7.77
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And who are your Super Bowl picks?
hard not to say Buffalo after last night, and to think I thought NE would give them all they want in round 1. WRONG!

Allen might have to have a Flacco type tournament, and nothing says he won't after seeing him play against NE.

Congrats on the huge win!