• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

NFL Flexes Dec 18th in Favor of the Bucs and Cowboys

fordman84

@Fordman84_Tx
Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 8,484.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Actually I've already said I have no hate for the boys or Jerry. They do always draw eyes but they certainly weren't pulling prime time games like they are this year. I'd rather see a better game than a team getting smoked. Even for teams I dislike. A smoking is just good for shit talking later on. Watching the ass whoopin is boring. A perfect example was last night. I can't stand Cam Newton. Yet it was pathetic watching his disgusted ass occupying space on a football field. I took no pleasure in it. On the flip side I wanted Seattle to lose as I took the stupid Panthers in my pools.

Agreed.

Sharkonabicycle

Bipedal Sea Dog
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.12
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Miami at the Jets was the Primetime game? No wonder it got flexed.

Bucs/Cowboys ought to be a good game. Hopefully the Tampa defense that murdered my Seahawks last week shows up again against the Cowboys.

Seattle has a bleh line and Justin Britt was out who's a league top 5 center.

Dallas' O-line will horribly violate Tampa. I expect this to be a 31-17 type of game. Dallas' D is not HORRIBLY off compared to Seattle without Bennett and Thomas.

ATL96Steeler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Even when we sucked, they still drew the eyeballs. Everyone has an opinion about Dallas, not so much with most teams. Either love them or hate them, you have a reason to watch. It's just as much fun seeing the team you hate get smoked.

Tony Romo brought the Cowboys back to being relevant but couldn't get them back over the hump...these two kids haven't gotten them over the hump yet either, but they have them with the best record in the league, and they're refreshing to watch to be honest.

I really think the intrigue of Tampa coupled with the resurgence of DAL is why this game is on...if the Bucs had gotten waxed out in Cali, I think they would've stayed with the current game or found a more competitive matchup.

redseat

Hoopla Cash
$ 943.33
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Jets get booted again from primetime.

Jon-Stewart-Oh-My-God-MRW-Gif.gif