• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

NFL Draft / College football

Status
Not open for further replies.

Flyingiguana

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You're an idiot.

nice one.

staley has been bad this year, there's no doubt about that. maybe it's like going to a bar with ugly friends, it can make u look better to the girls. our right side being so bad, it musta made staley look better to the voters.

clyde_carbon

Unfkwthble
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
nice one.

staley has been bad this year, there's no doubt about that. maybe it's like going to a bar with ugly friends, it can make u look better to the girls. our right side being so bad, it musta made staley look better to the voters.

Sorry, but you're an idiot. Move along. Now I know why I don't take your posts seriously anymore.

NinerSickness

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
This really should be a discussion about how good Anthony Davis is not Staley. Davis would be the odd man out.

Flyingiguana

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sorry, but you're an idiot. Move along. Now I know why I don't take your posts seriously anymore.

and i've been right on basically everything over the years...

we'll forget about rashaun woods.

bigpb72

OG Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
whats the chances if the browns go RG3 they come back with there 2nd 1st round pic and get Kendall Wright ?

goDAWGSsicem

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Looks like OG Cordy Glenn may be UGA's only 1st round draftee.

numone9er

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This really should be a discussion about how good Anthony Davis is not Staley. Davis would be the odd man out.

He's still very young. I never liked the pick and i know most of us didn't when we made the pick. He is still a very young player and has shown improvement. I think he deserves another year before we start leap frogging other guys who could help us at either QB, WR, CB, or a pass rusher.

I've felt like the timing of when we are looking for players at certain positions has been off. We picked Anthony Davis in a weak draft class of tackles and Crabtree in the top 10 when there was really no WR that looked "elite" at the time (all though i know a lot of us liked Nicks and Britt). You switch the 2 picks and get Michael Oher and Dez Bryant. I digress...

NinerSickness

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
As a rg or rt?

Either one. Probably RG. Dude impressed me a lot this year. Granted I didn't see every Georgia game this season; I saw a lot at teh beginning of the season. He did great against South Carolina IMO (NFL caliber pass rushers). Did great against Boise St...

Last edited by a moderator:

clyde_carbon

Unfkwthble
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Here are some highlights of one of my favorite players in college football. Probably the best freshmen player I've watched since Adrian Peterson's first year at Oklahoma St. That includes guys like AJ Green and Julio Jones as well. The fact that I really, really like him and he's a Clemson prospect speaks volumes, as well.

He caught my eye in Clemson's 3rd game of the season against Auburn. I've been on his bandwagon ever since and I'm probably not getting off anytime soon.

Speed Kills (Sammy Watkins 2011 Highlights) - YouTube

EKmane

Mr. Wit The $h!t
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Here are some highlights of one of my favorite players in college football. Probably the best freshmen player I've watched since Adrian Peterson's first year at Oklahoma St. That includes guys like AJ Green and Julio Jones as well. The fact that I really, really like him and he's a Clemson prospect speaks volumes, as well.

He caught my eye in Clemson's 3rd game of the season against Auburn. I've been on his bandwagon ever since and I'm probably not getting off anytime soon.

Edit. Not being funny style, just lookin out.

freaak

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Senior Bowl week is one of my favorite weeks of the year. The opportunity to learn about kids I've never heard of, and fall in love with them, is priceless.

I don't know if Clyde was planning on starting a thread on it, or if it would just be kept up here, but some of the roster has been announced.

2012 Senior Bowl Roster

EKmane

Mr. Wit The $h!t
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Senior Bowl week is one of my favorite weeks of the year. The opportunity to learn about kids I've never heard of, and fall in love with them, is priceless.

I don't know if Clyde was planning on starting a thread on it, or if it would just be kept up here, but some of the roster has been announced.

2012 Senior Bowl Roster

When we used to be on that other board Chris Pozz always put together a professional Senior Bowl thread. I'm sure its coming soon.

I_am_1z

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1

I think #56 Anthony Johnson DT LSU and #20 Greg Henderson CB Colorado will turn out to be better players at their positions.

clyde_carbon

Unfkwthble
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

2012 Senior Bowl Roster

There's a new all-star game in place this year that features both seniors AND the juniors that have declared. I believe Pozz has already started a thread on it. I'm not quite sure if it's before or after the senior bowl though...

Status
Not open for further replies.