• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

NFL Draft / College football

Status
Not open for further replies.

NinerSickness

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Ok Devon Still is vastly overrated.

Nick Perry in the 1st round? Come on! He was supposed to be my Calalias Campbell / Greg Little 2nd round favourite. :(

Jared Crick over Peter Konz? I would not like that (assumong Konz' ankle is ok of course).

Ray_Dogg

Troll Hunter
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I get sick to my stomach every time I see the branding on Coples.

NinerSickness

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
I wouldn't be opposed to attempting a trade up to 3 if Kalil, for some stupid reason, fell past the 2nd pick. If he falls to 4 'cause someone trades up for RGIII even moreso.

NinerSickness

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Speaking of Melvin Ingram...

How much did Ingram benefit from playing next to Devin Taylor and Clowney? Or vice versa?

Flyingiguana

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
that would be one expensive move up, but well worth it. i think staley is better at RT and i've said this before davis would be a pro bowler at guard

clyde_carbon

Unfkwthble
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
We have a top-10 LT who's only 27, who just made the pro-bowl, and people wanna trade all of our picks for another LT?

Brilliant.

EKmane

Mr. Wit The $h!t
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Speaking of Melvin Ingram...

How much did Ingram benefit from playing next to Devin Taylor and Clowney? Or vice versa?

Taylor didn't benefit from either because he's just not that good. I mean, he's good in space but doesn't use his hands well on the pass rush. Think Manny Lawson. Ingram is the man on that d, he also was before Clowney got there, ya dig?

numone9er

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
We have a top-10 LT who's only 27, who just made the pro-bowl, and people wanna trade all of our picks for another LT?

Brilliant.

Couldn't agree more. It makes no sense at all and it's never going to happen.

EKmane

Mr. Wit The $h!t
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'd be heated if we draft Crick in the 1st. This scenario has us missing out on Sanu, as well as Wright. I really would like for us to get Sanu, a trade up wouldn't be unreasonable. He's a monster for a wr. Remember when he broke that Louisville cb's neck?
Louisville Football Player Anthony Conner Breaks Neck Making Tackle Vs Rutgers - YouTube
I know he got flipped, but the sheer strength, accompanied with bad technique made it snap. I can only imagine when Sanu gets on an NFL strength program, he's going to be tremendous.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wtLQMjwiUuc

Last edited by a moderator:

EKmane

Mr. Wit The $h!t
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Schrager: Post-regular-season NFL mock draft - NFL News | FOX Sports on MSN
Here's another. Of course I'd like to see Ingram in this situation, though I would be happy with Chase. I like the aggression he plays with from the cb spot. I think he'd start opposite Rodgers from game 1, with Culliver at fs.
If the draft played out like this and we drafted up for Ingram (who I know will be better than Brooks) our defense would be vastly upgraded, even though we're ranked #1 in the league. That could be a scary thought for other teams to fathom.

Flyingiguana

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Brilliant.

i'd rather trade up 5 spots for konz, but kalil would solidify our line for years. i highly doubt we could get the trade done for kalil anyways. 32 to 3rd would mean most likely 5 picks over 2 years

CalamityX11

49ersDevilsYanksNets
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
i'd rather trade up 5 spots for konz, but kalil would solidify our line for years. i highly doubt we could get the trade done for kalil anyways. 32 to 3rd would mean most likely 5 picks over 2 years

And i wouldn't make that move for an OL... that's more of a QB/WR/RB type trade up IMO.

CalamityX11

49ersDevilsYanksNets
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
call me silly, but not really enamored or a fan of Crick.... If Devon Still is overrated so is Crick.

Flyingiguana

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And i wouldn't make that move for an OL... that's more of a QB/WR/RB type trade up IMO.

when it comes to the first round, the way things are going now, konz or dwayne allen are the top of my list. we would have to move up for konz but we could get away with moving down a few spots for allen.

most of the guys i like might slip to the 3rd or the bottom half of the 2nd. i hate moving up, but kalil is a big time talent and worthy of #1 overal

CalamityX11

49ersDevilsYanksNets
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
when it comes to the first round, the way things are going now, konz or dwayne allen are the top of my list. we would have to move up for konz but we could get away with moving down a few spots for allen.

most of the guys i like might slip to the 3rd or the bottom half of the 2nd. i hate moving up, but kalil is a big time talent and worthy of #1 overal

I should've clarified. I was referring to a 28-32 range move to 3rd overall... like that package would've been A LOT.

For 5 spots, no problem with it as long as it's not a future first involved. 2nd? i wouldn't mind.

clyde_carbon

Unfkwthble
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

You mean this Dwayne Allen?

ShawnZobel_DHQShawn Zobel
Dwayne Allen TE Clemson: "Being at Clemson, I have more money & more resources than Ive had my entire life." Thats not going to go over well

Status
Not open for further replies.