• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

NFL Draft / College football

Status
Not open for further replies.

CalamityX11

49ersDevilsYanksNets
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Who is gonna be left for our first round pick that is actually worthy of that spot?

Since its not looking like a top CB prospect maybe a FS?

If not, a Speedy WR or RG would suit me....

says a friend of mine... :playball:

BINGO

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Who is gonna be left for our first round pick that is actually worthy of that spot?

With all of the off the field issues surrounding him, Janoris Jenkins would be the ideal pick for us at that spot. If not, I wouldn't mind adding Brandon Jenkins as the next best option for us at that point; or Peter Konz. Konz and DeCastro will certainly be there when we pick...

NinerSickness

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
I'm a little wary of Brandon Jenkins. He doesn't look like an elite pass rusher. In fact I don't really think he'd be an upgrade over Brooks at this point.

Janoris Jenkins
would be a steal at the Niners' pick; he might be the best pure cover corner in the draft. But he might be a completely hopeless moron & ruin what coulld've been a lucrative career.

I'm hoping for Michael Floyd, Cordy Glenn, Ta'amu or Decastro. I've all but given up hope of getting Brandon Thompson, who was the guy I wanted before he started getting noticed more.

Ray_Dogg

Troll Hunter
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It is also tempting to trade up for Jeffrey or Floyd if they are still around early 20's.

NinerSickness

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
I wouldn't trade up for a prospect like Jeffery. WAY too much potential to be a bust. He's slow...

I think if the Niners want to upgrade the receiving corps they'll have t' do it in free agency (or draft the guy from Texas A&M and hope he lives up to his NFL prototype potential). Somewhere-over-the-Dwayne-Bowe will be a FA; prolly gets the tag though.

BINGO

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
I'm a little wary of Brandon Jenkins. He doesn't look like an elite pass rusher. In fact I don't really think he'd be an upgrade over Brooks at this point.

Janoris Jenkins
would be a steal at the Niners' pick; he might be the best pure cover corner in the draft. But he might be a completely hopeless moron & ruin what coulld've been a lucrative career.

I'm hoping for Michael Floyd, Cordy Glenn, Ta'amu or Decastro. I've all but given up hope of getting Brandon Thompson, who was the guy I wanted before he started getting noticed more.

Yeah Brandon has slacked off a little this year. But I still like him as a prospect. I also like Bruce Irvin in round 2...so drafting Brandon in rd 1 is not a pressing situation. Brandon Thompson as a 3-4 end or a NT? The guy that scouts are raving about as a 3-4 end is Devon Still. We need depth on the trenches so why not...???

Ray_Dogg

Troll Hunter
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I like Fuller probably more than most but he still needs to prove to me that he is worth that draft spot. 6'3 1/8" 220 lbs. Boy needs to run a low 4.4 forty and wrap it up.

BINGO

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
I like Fuller probably more than most but he still needs to prove to me that he is worth that draft spot. 6'3 1/8" 220 lbs. Boy needs to run a low 4.4 forty and wrap it up.

I rank Rueben Randle, Kendal Wright, Dwight Jones, and Juron Criner all ahead of Fuller.

NinerSickness

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
I forgot about Kendal Wright...

Fuller seems like Jon Baldwin kind of player. High ceiling.

Ray_Dogg

Troll Hunter
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You said you even liked Uwhatever the fuck on his team more. So liking a bunch of players more than him means you don't like him that much.

BINGO

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
You said you even liked Uwhatever the fuck on his team more. .

Hell yeah. Uzoma Nwachukwu is a better prospect IMO. A true sophmore in Uzoma has a much higher ceiling and has tons of room to grow and explode as a wr.

So liking a bunch of players more than him means you don't like him that much

Not necessarily. It's possible for a person to like "a bunch of players more" while still liking a person despite liking a whole bunch of players more.

Last edited by a moderator:

Ray_Dogg

Troll Hunter
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Uzoma is a Junior that will finally get to start again next season if he stays in school.

BINGO

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Originally Posted by clyde_carbon
Bingo likes everybody.

Especially Tight Ends. ;)

Well, I'm not too fond of Nick Toon, Trent Richardson, Landry Jones (at least not in the top 10), Nate Potter, Quinton Coples just to name a few...

And Ray, you know I will never bash a TE.

CalamityX11

49ersDevilsYanksNets
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well, I'm not too fond of Nick Toon, Trent Richardson, Landry Jones (at least not in the top 10), Nate Potter, Quinton Coples just to name a few...

And Ray, you know I will never bash a TE.

Oh Bingo... so much to learn and teach you.... :think:

Status
Not open for further replies.