• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

NFL coach comes out as gay

Thruthefog

Can'tre Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 25,000.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
gay men GIF

Southieinnc

Do Your Job!
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,623.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I could see criticism that Siriani is a lightweight who got a great roster from Howie Roseman and now talks like he’s Bill Belichick even though he hasn’t won shit. I might even agree. But what makes him a scumbag?
Isn't he the coach of the Eagles?????

Sharkonabicycle

Bipedal Sea Dog
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.12
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Inspiring others? To do what? Say they're gay? Jesus Christ the whole fuckin' nation at this point is being urged to become gay or chop off their nuts/boobs/clit. Men should be more feminine, women should be more masculine, kids should identify as another gender or random object... it's so far gone at this point coming out as gay is just another yawn fest.

At this point, nobody fuckin' cares, just shut the fuck up at this point. Someone says, "I'm gay!" FINE, go butt fuck or clam dive, NOBODY FUCKIN' CARES WHAT YOU DO. Would you just shut the fuck up about it and stop trying to 'inspire others' and make a giant fuckin' spectacle of your dumbass life?

The left and woke morons of this Country have turned gay rights, which then became LGB, which then was LGBT, which became LGBTQ, which is now LGBTQ + drag people, into a stupid ass dumbass cult like organization just like BLM/ANTIFA/METOO and everyone is fuckin' sick and tired of it.

fightinfunbags

Hoopla Cash
$ 4,063.50
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Inspiring others? To do what? Say they're gay? Jesus Christ the whole fuckin' nation at this point is being urged to become gay or chop off their nuts/boobs/clit. Men should be more feminine, women should be more masculine, kids should identify as another gender or random object... it's so far gone at this point coming out as gay is just another yawn fest.

At this point, nobody fuckin' cares, just shut the fuck up at this point. Someone says, "I'm gay!" FINE, go butt fuck or clam dive, NOBODY FUCKIN' CARES WHAT YOU DO. Would you just shut the fuck up about it and stop trying to 'inspire others' and make a giant fuckin' spectacle of your dumbass life?

The left and woke morons of this Country have turned gay rights, which then became LGB, which then was LGBT, which became LGBTQ, which is now LGBTQ + drag people, into a stupid ass dumbass cult like organization just like BLM/ANTIFA/METOO and everyone is fuckin' sick and tired of it.
IMG_3089.jpeg

Schmoopy1000

When all else fails, Smack em' in the Mouth!
Hoopla Cash
$ 5,257.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

in short.
People wish for a time where this wont have to be a big deal.

Quit making it a big deal.

The end.

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I could see criticism that Siriani is a lightweight who got a great roster from Howie Roseman and now talks like he’s Bill Belichick even though he hasn’t won shit. I might even agree. But what makes him a scumbag?

First off it was a joke on a message board. Your insecurities are just insane. I get it that the whole City of Philly is like this and go through life with a chip on their shoulders and it's not just an Eagles thing, but if you want to be honest he is a douche. He isn't known for having the most punchable face in the NFL (sans maybe Jerry Jones) for no reason. For Christ sake you guys can't admit to anything about your team. Show some ability to not get your feelings hurt about even the illusion of the smallest slight.

A WFAN caller alleged Thursday he almost threw down with the Eagles head coach while playing tennis at Centennial Park in Haddonfield, New Jersey. “Peter from Maple Shade” regaled morning show hosts Boomer Esiason and Gregg Giannotti with the tale, saying Sirianni got upset because he — a Bronx native — was wearing a Giants cap along with a Yankees t-shirt.

Mr. Maple Shade says he was playing on the court adjacent to Sirianni and his wife when the kerfuffle occurred.

“He goes, ‘Hey, I have a problem with what you are wearing,’” the caller said. “And I go, ‘Listen bro, if you have a problem you come over here and do something about it.’”

The caller claimed Sirianni said he had a problem with someone wearing a Giants cap “on these courts.” Sirianni also allegedly repeatedly said the Giants and head coach Brian Daboll “suck.”

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Hey, hey hey...let's get this thread back to the important conversation about Sirianni...

Thruthefog

Can'tre Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 25,000.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I can't wait for the first NFL tranny. It'll probably be Jacqueline Hurts.

Southieinnc

Do Your Job!
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,623.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Thank you!
Now be kinder and gentler......

Iggloo

Fly, Eagles Fly
Hoopla Cash
$ 150.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
in short.
People wish for a time where this wont have to be a big deal.

Quit making it a big deal.

The end.
The politicians are using the issue to split the American people and elevate themselves in the process. And it’s working! They are playing to the fears of the public that, somehow, letting a trans person be might be a slippery slope that forces you to get your dick cut off.

Iggloo

Fly, Eagles Fly
Hoopla Cash
$ 150.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What’s funny is that Nick Sirianni is actually from upstate New York. But yes he sure has adopted some of the more annoying aspects of the Philly fan persona. I don’t deny that.

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What’s funny is that Nick Sirianni is actually from upstate New York. But yes he sure has adopted some of the more annoying aspects of the Philly fan persona. I don’t deny that.
Those of us from NY call Jamestown part of Pennsylvania!!! :thumb:

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The politicians are using the issue to split the American people and elevate themselves in the process. And it’s working! They are playing to the fears of the public that, somehow, letting a trans person be might be a slippery slope that forces you to get your dick cut off.
I agree. A lot of this BS is driven by both Politicians and the media (both ways). Just tell us the facts and let us decide for ourselves. We don't need things slanted and twisted. It's like people in this Country don't know how to react to a story until they see their side of the aisle stand up and clap or boo